Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8670383 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11381) (11382) (11383) (11384) (11385) (11386) (11387) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2021
TrebleChamp:
I don't think any club is really interested in signing Pogba even on a free transfer, i believe that loud mouth Raiola won't even be considering contract extension for his client if other clubs where truly interested in signing him. As for not criticizing him but calling him a squad player, i believe weed.taker, nit.rogen and even Illimit.able will have something to say about that.

With Ralf here now, Pogba will not be getting above 250k/week. These mercenaries do these things because Ole depends on individual brilliance so he depends on their occasional magic. Now Ralf is here Pogba is on a long thing

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2021
Martial best season.....Under Sir Ole

Bruno Penandes best season......Under Sir Ole

Pogba best season at United...... Under Sir Ole

Rashford best season ......... Under Sir Ole

Shaw best season...... Under Sir Ole

Fred best season at United......Under Sir Ole

Greenwood was flying under Sir Ole

But he was according to clowns and craze people here Blunting and reducing the abilities of certain players. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2021
Oasis007:
Rangnick: "Now he [Pogba] is still injured, once he is back in training or even up to the level of fully playing, as he probably won’t be for the next three months, nobody can expect of him after one or two training weeks to be fully fit for our style of football.''

See coach. Walahi anybody that ever supported Ole guner Fraud is a bastard

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:02am On Dec 11, 2021
Some fools actually think Pogboom doesn't have suitors that are crazy over him across Europe. Some people are really delusional cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2021
Illimitable:

But look at the poor quality around him.

Kroos has Modric and Casemiro
KDB has Fernandinho, Rodri, Gundogan.

Pogba has Fred and McSauce. The support system is the problem, not Pogba. We have seen what Pogba can be with quality around him but United move different.

Man Utd are the only team in the world that would buy $200,000 alloy rims on a 1977 VW Beetle and expect it to outrun a Ferrari.

United have the worst midfielders out of all the top teams in the top 5 leagues in Europe. I can name 5 mid table teams with better midfielders than United and that’s where the problem lies.
As colorful as your analogy is, I really don't think it's right.
As poor as United's midfield might look, Pogba owes the club a responsibility and duty to at least stand out.

Are we saying that he requires star players to play well? If yes then I think he is a fraud who has been carried to titles by and large.

He is one of the top earners at the club and is angling to be paid 400k a week.

Please count the number of significant games he has had for the club since 2016 when he joined.

If you can give games I can count on the fingers of one hand that we can all agree on,where he dragged us to a won, I will forever shut up on his matter.

Aside the derby in 2018 where he scored a brace in a comeback win, I'm scratching my head to actually remember any other.

The man is a French Yaw Preko jare.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:04am On Dec 11, 2021
grin grin grin omo Sir Ole 2 na case for this thread..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2021
Oasis007:
Rangnick: "I wouldn’t say [Pogba] not worth keeping but of course, players have to want to play and stay at the club. Also for a big club like Manchester United, if a player does not want to play for a club like this in the long term, I don’t think it makes sense to change his mind.

Stupid ole, will be talking nonsense taking us for fool. He will tell you that Pogba is fully in his plan

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2021
Joezinho:
This man talks to much.

We need to do this. We need to do that. Stop capping !!!

Baba, stop fielding some useless mofos!! They are so many deadwoods in the club. Let them rot on the bench!! Nor carry your test run mentality to the EPL games o because that draw to young boys was totally avoidable.
You never see anything cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 10:05am On Dec 11, 2021
Trevor012:

But he was according to clowns and craze people here Blunting and reducing the abilities of certain players. grin grin grin
And it took us where please?

Your lack of shame won't let you remove Bruno from that list seeing that he only played for Ole and has been here for just over 1.5 seasons.

But go on, list Bruno there.

Lol.

Each of those guys you called in there had only like one good season each o, but I'm supposed to listen to this hunchback toad croaking this early Saturday morning.

Ole couldnt sustain those good performances till he got savaged by Liverpool at home and Watford away.

Lol

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2021
Oasis007:
Rangnick: "Since Michael Carrick is no longer here we needed somebody else to replace him. Chris Armas will become one of two assistant coaches now, together with Kieran [McKenna]. Two of them will help me to prepare training, to discuss video footage together with Paul [Brand].

Mike Phelan does not watch the training sessions, he also did not do that when Ole was in charge, but he is also part of the training group. He is not on the pitch when we train, Chris will not come in and replace anybody, but more fill in for the gap left by Michael Carrick.''

Straight and Simple. Mike Phelan is a lame duck

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2021
afrodoc2:
I will do giveaway for any Bible-believing brother that tells me what Mike Phelan’s job is.

Man Utd don dey give sinecures. grin

Ole allowed a lot of bullshi.t
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jargozaza(m): 10:07am On Dec 11, 2021
Why didn't he won anything with them?
Trevor012:

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2021
hoopLA:

[s] And it took us where please?

Your lack of shame won't let you remove Bruno from that list seeing that he only played for Ole and has been here for just over 1.5 seasons.

Lol.

Each of those guys you called in there had only like one good season each o, but I'm supposed to listed to this hunchback toad croaking this early Saturday morning.

Ole could be sustain those good performances till he got savaged by Liverpool at home.

Lol [/s]

Please just list the players Sir Ole was blunting and reducing their abilities. Name just 2 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 10:08am On Dec 11, 2021
Trevor012:

Please just list the players Sir Ole was blunting and reducing their abilities. Name just 2 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
And he got sacked,right?
With negative GD and in 10th place.

Lol.

Continue

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2021
Jargozaza:
Why didn't he won anything with them?
Can you help your friend to list those players Sir Ole was blunting and reducing their abilities cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2021
hoopLA:

And he got sacked,right?

Just two players Sir cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 10:11am On Dec 11, 2021
Trevor012:

Did he get sacked or not
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:12am On Dec 11, 2021
melodyogonna:

So far as I can the problem was that his tactics wasn't good enough.

Not just that. The truth is Ole doesnt have any tactics not to talk of not being enough.

The biggest problem with Ole's reign is indiscipline. The club was more of a progressive union than a team of professionals. Stupid unserious players are pampered, Captain Maguire commits mistake like mad still no consequences.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 10:12am On Dec 11, 2021
Trevor012:

Lol
How did he get sacked?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2021
All the players abilities better go up under Ralf since Sir Ole was blunting them. By May we will come back to this. All the posts have been bookmarked grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2021
Magwaya knows that any more mistake from him will lead to Bench
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2021
Omo you guys are in trouble.

Trevor go deal with una big time grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2021
CapitalCee:
Magwaya knows that any more mistake from him will lead to Bench

Maguire is seriously close to being a bit-part player.

Maybe RR’s choices for CB will be like this;

1. Varane
2. Jones
3. Lindelof
4. Bailly
5. Maguire
6. Matic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2021
Trevor012:
All the players abilities better go up under Ralf since Sir Ole was blunting them. By May we will come back to this. All the posts have been bookmarked grin grin
Bookmark whatever you like.

I'm not losing any sleep over a dunce like you.

If he was so good we wouldn't be where we are today,needing an interim coach to steady the ship.

Why didn't you call Maguire as well?
Shaw nko?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2021
Leyqute:
Omo you guys are in trouble.

Trevor go deal with una big time grin

Yeah,I'm scared and pissing in my boxers that are older than the juvenile

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but being an olesexual would have gotten you lynched if we were in medieval times.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 10:26am On Dec 11, 2021
Trevor012:
While you're bookmarking,remember where your Ole left us.
10th on the table with -1 GD.
12 points off the lead after 12 games.

Remember to bookmark it too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2021
Leyqute:

Maguire is seriously close to being a bit-part player.

Maybe RR’s choices for CB will be like this;

1. Varane
2. Jones
3. Lindelof
4. Bailly
5. Maguire
6. Matic

Ralf is a strong personality like Pep and Tuchel, one or two mistakes, direct bench. No time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2021
Yen yen yen is for your own pocket. The players level better go up since Sir Ole the blunter has left . That's it. You better not complain how useless Fred, Mctominay or any other player are here again cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2021
hoopLA:

Yeah,I'm scared and pissing in my boxers that are older than the juvenile

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but being an olesexual would have gotten you lynched if we were in medieval times.

grin grin grin

You guys should learn to be tolerant of each other.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2021
afrodoc2:
I will do giveaway for any Bible-believing brother that tells me what Mike Phelan’s job is.

Man Utd don dey give sinecures. grin
Accoridng to Scholes in one interview like that, he said Mike Phelan is more of a man manager than a coach, during Ferguson time, his job was to make sure the players were in the right state of mind and understand the culture and DNA of the club.

In summary, Mike is a DNA manager.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2021
hoopLA:

And it took us where please?

Lol.

Each of those guys you called in there had only like one good season each , but I'm supposed to listen to this hunchback toad croaking this early Saturday morning.

Ole couldnt sustain those good performances till he got savaged by Liverpool at home and Watford away.

Lol

Omo...uppercut get levels cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11381) (11382) (11383) (11384) (11385) (11386) (11387) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: fyinka47(m), Santos07 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.