Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8689391 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11466) (11467) (11468) (11469) (11470) (11471) (11472) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
eph12:
If it was just the result that was bad, I'd give this manager the benefit of doubt. But the style of play and tactics just keeps getting worse. There's absolutely no benefit of doubt to give here

I tire o. Benefit of doubt when there are no visible signs of the things we know you for. Abeg abeg, thank God it’s a six month contract. Only thing is, we will suffer like mahd between now and May.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
nitrogen:

You are indirectly blaming only the players for this shitty performance. Don’t, and don’t give the manager any benefit of doubt. He has been shyte since his first game.

The honeymoon period means, when new managers take over, they typically impress and show everyone what style they intend to play. Also, you get good run of games. This guy has it easy with the fixtures, he should be taking all points from game 1 to 10.

Look at Conte at Tottenham, some interim/new managers even win major trophies in a short time.

I am not indirectly blaming the players, I am DIRECTLY blaming them for their performance today. I will give the manager benefit if doubt because he is still relatively new. Whatever happened to players wanting to impress a new manger and they give their best or that doesn't apply to Man u players?

On Paper the fixtures are easy, it needs to be translated on the field. Abi no be EPL again that is supposed to be unpredictable.

When Conte runs into a bad patch now we will see what you will write.

Am glad you know that its only SOME interim mangers that win some major trophies in a short time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
donstan18:

ManU’s problem is from the attack, it’s not flexible, they can’t score again like before, they now depend on the tapping merchant, these young players are out of form because of Ronaldo. I won’t stop saying this.

Ronaldo messed this team up.

You don’t press, you can’t even beat defenders, you’re not strong, you don’t create, you’re not young and vibrant, expecting to be fed at all times, thereby making other attackers less adventurous.

Lmao!! cheesy

Did you see todays game? Ronaldo was the only player pressing upfront in the first half. Moreso, a striker needs to be fed, all passes to Ronaldo were mostly misplaced. Naso una dey talk sha, you want us to sell one of our assets to you or another rival? God forbid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
nitrogen:

I tire o. Benefit of doubt when there are no visible signs of the things we know you for. Abeg abeg, thank God it’s a six month contract. Only thing is, we will suffer like mahd between now and May.
See chairman, even when a new manager comes in the summer he'll still need a lot of time to put his structure in place, weed out underperformers, pick talents from the academy and make signings, and that's of course if your board are even going to help him and the fanbase would be patient
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
nitrogen:

Did you see todays game? Ronaldo was the only player pressing upfront in the first half. Moreso, a striker needs to be fed, all passes to Ronaldo were mostly misplaced. Naso una dey talk sha, you want us to sell one of our assets to you or another rival? God forbid.
Assets? Lmao!!

No wonder ManU condition dey like this. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
izzou:
Make Athletico just comot Una Fess..

Na that one I dey wait for grin grin grin

...continues sanctifying the ammo

This is where I come in brother...

No dey run my show grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Skimpledawg:

This is where I come in brother...

No dey run my show grin

The full picture no show you, my Apostle.

Just trying to sprinkle the water, while you lead the prayers

Here go hot, no be small
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
codedguy1:

I am not indirectly blaming the players, I am DIRECTLY blaming them for their performance today. I will give the manager benefit if doubt because he is still relatively new. Whatever happened to players wanting to impress a new manger and they give their best or that doesn't apply to Man u players?

On Paper the fixtures are easy, it needs to be translated on the field. Abi no be EPL again that is supposed to be unpredictable.

When Conte runs into a bad patch now we will see what you will write.

Am glad you know that its only SOME interim mangers that win some major trophies in a short time.

So you don’t know that the formation is restrictive? Strange 4-2-2-2 formation with positional discipline and all sorts. And this clueless mofo has decided to stick with it even though it’s not working. Not just that, he has refused to make the right selections and continues to do the same things we castigated OGS for.

Choi!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
raumdeuter:

Ernest Shonekan of life.

The godfather of Interims
Hahahahah

I don die grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wolves no need to barbecue they go raw

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kilishihunter:

See chairman, even when a new manager comes in the summer he'll still need a lot of time to put his structure in place, weed out underperformers, pick talents from the academy and make signings, and that's of course if your board are even going to help him and the fanbase would be patient
True. But you still need to show us what you can do with the existing players. Then in the summer or winter, you ask for players that will help you achieve your objectives.

Chelsea won the UCL with very new managers and or interims. Real Madrid and Zidane did not need to make lots of signings to win trophies. Check out the past 2-3 Bayern managers. Heck, Ole won lots of games and played interesting counterattacking football in his first few weeks before he signed players. So, I don’t understand you guys.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
nitrogen:
Why is this fuvker not playing VDB? Why is Rauf selecting shitty players for the midfield? What’s going on?

We might just have to hold on till Ten Haag. At least the uncertainty of giving RR the full time contract should he do well is out the door.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Nooooo when the new manager comes, whoever it will be he will win 38games with 5nil score line with the players he meets on ground because it is man u.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
raumdeuter:

Ernest Shonekan of life.

The godfather of Interims
If that interim can’t save them, na to find way resurrect TB Joshua.

I just have a feeling these scums are paying for the sins of Ferguson and Howard Webb.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
codedguy1:

Nooooo when the new manager comes, whoever it will be he will win 38games with 5nil score line with the players he meets on ground because it is man u.

Loool, na you sabi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
GloryIsaac:

We might just have to hold on till Ten Haag. At least the uncertainty of giving RR the full time contract should he do well is out the door.

Yeah, hopefully he agrees to come manage the team. Rauf is just a talkative. We need someone like him to be doing football admin stuffs.

Thank God we gave him just six months. I don’t have any benefit of fuvk to give him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
izzou:

I couldn't agree more, my brother.

Rauf's 4-2-2-2- is exactly what we want.

I feel so happy reading your comments again

[img]https://media1./images/37082c7ff8df3974e89451428b269512/tenor.gif?itemid=11781150[/img]
This is Yoonited
Don't catch you slippin' now
Look what I'm whippin' now

grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
TrebleChamp:
We want our Darling Manager back sad

Wth grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by drisham(m): 10:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
*Peter Drury:*

_"Manchester united is the most consistent team, one win in August_, _one win in September_,_one win in October_, _one win in November_, _one win in December_. _its just like a_ *menstrual cycle!!* ._if they don't win in January know that they are_ *pregnant*" cheesy grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Botfuss:
I’m just extremely tired at this point. I feel like crying. Are we ever going to get back to our glory days? E be like curse now.

Nonetheless, no manager can teach these players how to make simple passes. The earlier we get off Ronaldo and cavani the better. Which team presses with a 36 year old?

We must have the laziest players in world football. Cus how can a manager make plethora of teams play a certain way and then become impossible at our club? That burnley tempo is what they carried to go and meet wolves. Winning at old trafford is one thing, winning convincingly is another. I want to cry honestly.
I have something from my favourite band, use it to hold body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJrMB4QhNok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Them never sack this talkative? undecided

Very foolish somebody..To think I even bought into the stupid hype embarassed..Just imagine a blunt team like wolves making over 15 attempts with 6 ontarget and we had just 2 ontarget for 90mins..

If better scoring team catch us with this 4222 BS, we go chop like 8 or 9 goals because for all his talk about control, we give away too many chances abeg..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
kokanepyramid:
Wolves no need to barbecue they go raw
Oasis007, na true? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
You gerrit?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
nitrogen:

So you don’t know that the formation is restrictive? Strange 4-2-2-2 formation with positional discipline and all sorts. And this clueless mofo has decided to stick with it even though it’s not working. Not just that, he has refused to make the right selections and continues to do the same things we castigated OGS for.

Choi!

We have had this same complaint with Moyes, LvG and Ole. So its not new. Its his formation only he knows what he wants to achieve and may not have gotten it right now. That it hasn't worked doesn't mean it MUST not work in the future. What am saying is the time to judge now is too short.

Let me ask you a question. When a new manager is appointed, how long will you give him before you start crucifying him? Especially if he loses his first few games like Aterta did this season.

I usually give 3 months before j have an opinion for our new manager. Ralf will not be an exception regardless of him being interim.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
Let's talk about Sancho, as lazy as Martial is, isn't he better than Sancho?

Sancho gets in a lot of good positions, often times, 1 v 1 but he hardly ever gets past his man and when he does, his shot is too tame...What was the hype about? Most painful is the fact that even with him in the team, Greenwood is still the best alternative out on the right...

As an aside, Bruno ought to have buried that chance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
izzou:

I couldn't agree more, my brother.

Rauf's 4-2-2-2- is exactly what we want.

I feel so happy reading your comments again

[img]https://media1./images/37082c7ff8df3974e89451428b269512/tenor.gif?itemid=11781150[/img]

Abeg abeg... it's too early to conclude joor undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
It's amazing that when Rangnick joined we all thought it was over for Matic and a host of the old guards, people even feared for Ronaldo because we were expecting solid a solid pressing game but nope, he has rather shown faith with them and the press is non-existent...Are we cursed?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
is D's how we will enter top4 cheesy cheesy tongue tongue Top4 contenders grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
GloryIsaac:

Wth grin grin
See what the Manager of Managers is dishing us nah sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
codedguy1:

We have had this same complaint with Moyes, LvG and Ole. So its not new. Its his formation only he knows what he wants to achieve and may not have gotten it right now. That it hasn't worked doesn't mean I MUST not work in the future. What am saying is the time to judge now is too short.

Let me ask you a question. When a new manager is appointed, how long will you give him before you start crucifying him? Especially if he loses his first few games like Aterta did this season.

I usually give 3 months before j have an opinion for our new manager. Ralf will not be an exception regardless of him being interim.

I don’t expect a new manager to win all games. Even if he loses one or two games in his early days, that’s fine, as long as we can see what he is trying to do. Arteta is an example, Klopp is an example. This one is shyte, we have been regressing every match day without any identity. Check am na!

I don’t give months or weeks. I watch for consistency in style in the first few games and check the manager’s comments. They must sync, otherwise, na one chance! OGS showed that he was going to rely on counterattacks to win games, he did not promise us possession football, and it went well for him until a few games to the end of the season, but I knew it was not going to be sustainable because he appeared really clueless during games. Rauf told us he wants to Ghenghen press and control the game, we only saw a glimpse in his first game (just 30 mins against a very small team). Does it make sense?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
nitrogen:

I don’t expect a new manager to win all games. Even if he loses one or two games in his early days, that’s fine, as long as we can see what he is trying to do. Arteta is an example, Klopp is an example. This one is shyte, we have been regressing every match day without any identity. Check am na!

I don’t give months or weeks. I watch for consistency in style in the first few games and check the manager’s comments. They must sync, otherwise, na one chance! OGS showed that he was going to rely on counterattacks to win games, he did not promise us possession football, and it went well for him until a few games to the end of the season, but I knew it was not going to be sustainable because he appeared really clueless during games. Rauf told us he wants to Ghenghen press and control the game, we only saw a glimpse in his first game (just 30 mins against a very small team). Does it make sense?

OK. No problem. If my memory serves me right even klopp had it a little rough before he got it right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 10:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
patrickmuf:
Let's talk about Sancho, as lazy as Martial is, isn't he better than Sancho?

Sancho gets in a lot of good positions, often times, 1 v 1 but he hardly ever gets past his man and when he does, his shot is too tame...What was the hype about? Most painful is the fact that even with him in the team, Greenwood is still the best alternative out on the right...

As an aside, Bruno ought to have buried that chance.

Honestly I just dey carry corner eye dey look the Sancho..But Oga Pato abeg, you go watch match? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (11466) (11467) (11468) (11469) (11470) (11471) (11472) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: hateshit and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.