Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8690060 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11468) (11469) (11470) (11471) (11472) (11473) (11474) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:

They still didn’t sign him

Na mancity board request for am and not pep him self grin

The koko be say e no go start all games for Mancity

This was what you typed initially

andrewbaba44:

The pep I know will never use Ronaldo

So it's no longer that he will never be used?

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
Searchingvictor:

Like U wan make thunder fire u there abi

How far? How are you enjoying our miraculous transformation?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
slimghost:

Is head paining you?

Hope you like the performance from the ghenghen master?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dukio: 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Please rest.. Just rest.

What's wrong with you

I am still resting waiting for us to be winning by 7-1, 8-0, 5-0 under the Prof of football

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibunkun1(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Roland17:
Glory days are old.

Best players are old.

Trophies are old and the coach is old.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Old Trafford----Peter Drury

It is finished! grin

Drury really said this? grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Because he made offer for lukaku meant he will use Ronaldo ?

Pep was not the one that requested for Cr7 at city

Cr7 will not start all games at city currently
Lool, who requested for CR7? Sheikh?? cheesy

No way any player will be signed for Pep. He does ‘point and kill’.

Pep needs a poacher. You think he is happy that he has Jesus as his main striker?

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin

Martial don better pass Sancho now now?

Crazy things are happening my brother. Shey all hope never lost on the marque signing like this? cheesy

patrickmuf:
Good thing we have finally signed Sancho, hopefully that's our right wing sorted out...

The big plus is that he can also play on the left side and even as an AMF if situation demands thus if Amad hits top form, we can have Sancho on the left, Greenwood through the middle and Amad on the right with Rashford, Cavani and Martial on the bench.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Should have probably left Carrick in charge... 4-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2 taking us to relegation...

And Greenwood that is doing well will always be the first sacrifice... Jus wasted sub on Rashford

Baba needs to wise up and do away with that 4-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2 fast... Cannot work with what he has... back then our defending was shite and we were losing games, but at least we were scoring, now to create one single chance issa war... Rangnick jus frustrating the masses with terrible football...

Time never reach to start yet sha...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
izzou:

This was what you typed initially

So it's no longer that he will never be used?

Don’t mind the bot.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
patrickmuf:
I am not disputing that but is that why his shot is so tame and he can't get past his marker?

He gets the ball in very good positions but does nothing of note.

I'm not making excuses for Sancho but every player goes through an adaptation process when they join a new team esp. from another league

But if the team you are joining is not a settled one where your role and where you have to fit in is not established from day one, the process becomes difficult and the player might never even make it out successfully (flop status)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
BikeMan:

Crazy things are happening my brother. Shey all hope never lost on the marque signing like this? cheesy

After signing him, you expect me to go against him? Baba if you don't know the root of a matter, just sit it out. No matter how hard you try, you can never have the wits of those that came before you...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
maik99:

I'm not making excuses for Sancho but every player goes through an adaptation process when they join a new team esp. from another league

But if the team you are joining is not a settled one where your role and where you have to fit in is not established from day one, the process becomes difficult and the player might never even make it out successfully (flop status)
Fingers crossed then...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android22: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
nitrogen:

Lool, who requested for CR7? Sheikh?? cheesy

No way any player will be signed for Pep. He does ‘point and kill’.

Pep needs a poacher. You think he is happy that he has Jesus as his main striker?
Jorge Mendes presented CR7 to Manchester City. Players are signed for the manager at City I don't know where you guys get all these flimsy stories about Manchester City simply acquiring anyone they want. Jesus is not a main striker for Manchester City. He has played as a winger in all but 1 game this season. The manager never wanted a poacher, he wanted a finisher who can play as a 10 - Harry Kane!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Roland17:
Glory days are old.

Best players are old.

It is finished! grin
Nothing but empty barrel with a rich history. Some scummies here have never watched Manyoo lift the UCL or PL, e sure me die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
And the first player he sanctioned for transfer-in, is a midfielder whose greatest asset is neutralising opposition with sliding tackles in midfield. If rumours are true

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
BikeMan:
He's the Father of Football this, he taught Johan Cruyff that. All of you are mad!

grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
BikeMan:

grin grin grin

One by one, their eye go clear for SCAMcho matter.

Just give am time

[img]https://c./dw8OO4-es-gAAAAd/jose-mourinho-laugh.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
patrickmuf:
After signing him, you expect me to go against him? Baba if you don't know the root of a matter, just sit it out. No matter how hard you try, you can never have the wits of those that came before you...
Patrick no vex, Dortmund has scammed you already. Take heart, my kind brother.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
Roland17:
Glory days are old.

Best players are old.

It is finished! grin

grin grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsrm(m): 11:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ibunkun1:

Drury really said this? grin

I doubt he says half of the things they say he says

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Skimpledawg, since you are the one Leyqute always call for help, can you help us find him? Please tell him I'm ready to discuss Chelsea's title contention now, then we can discuss whatever Rauf is trying to contend for this season. grin

It's this cowardice I dislike o. If you can talk so much, you should not be found wanting when it's time for explanation cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
My innocent first impression about Prof Gheghen for which I was attacked. Attack led by Lekkie073

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
Gheghen

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na so I take incur enemies. Make una dey calm down
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
patrickmuf:
He is here on an interim basis, no one will give him the funds to buy the players he wants. His job is to make the most of the players at his disposal.

Dont mind him, didint he assess the players before accepting the offer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
Android22:
Jorge Mendes presented CR7 to Manchester City. Players are signed for the manager at City I don't know where you guys get all these flimsy stories about Manchester City simply acquiring anyone they want. Jesus is not a main striker for Manchester City. He has played as a winger in all but 1 game this season. The manager never wanted a poacher, he wanted a finisher who can play as a 10 - Harry Kane!

Story. All players signed by Man City were on the back of Pep’s point and kill parole. Lol, how many 10s and attacking midfielders dey City? You are just yarning nonsense. He has already sorted out his team except the striker position. He wants a goal scorer, that can score lots of goals and half chances.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
BikeMan:
Skimpledawg, since you are the one Leyqute always call for help, can you help us find him? Please tell him I'm ready to discuss Chelsea's title contention now, then we can discuss whatever Rauf is trying to contend for this season. grin

It's this cowardice I dislike o. If you can talk so much, you should not be found wanting when it's time for explanation cheesy
Shey you know say I still dey do honeymoon Baba?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 12:22am On Jan 04, 2022
Roland17:
Glory days are old.

Best players are old.

It is finished! grin
Peter Drury just finished manyoonited patapata. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android22: 12:24am On Jan 04, 2022
nitrogen:

Story. All players signed by Man City were on the back of Pep’s point and kill parole. Lol, how many 10s and attacking midfielders dey City? You are just yarning nonsense. He has already sorted out his team except the striker position. He wants a goal scorer, that can score lots of goals and half chances.
You mean like Douglas Luiz who is currently in Aston Villa? Koulibaly? Frank De Jong? Do you tell yourself things as a coping mechanism or does typing nonsense come effortless to you? He wants a goal scorer? Who outscored Manchester City last season? What about this season without the poacher? Haha. Search for Arteta's opinion on Guardiola and his long time desire to play without a striker. You might learn something. Fictional writing should be for novelists.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:24am On Jan 04, 2022
GloryIsaac:

Always imagined the level of trolling we’ll be dealt with if RR’s tactics don’t work grin

It could be that the players find it tough executing his ideas and simply can’t keep up with his demands.

Why VDB still can’t get the nod in this ‘tactics’ is beyond me.
He is a good tactician no doubt as seen from his previous teams, but he is setting our team up the wrong way in my opinion. I still don't understand how the 4222 formation would work, when we don't have a very good ball playing midfielders like Xavi, Pirlo or Modric and wingers who can press for africa. He should switch to 433 or Ole's preferred 4231. I am also curious to know what he and Ole discussed for 1hour.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 12:24am On Jan 04, 2022
airmark:

grin grin grin grin
see tlorphy grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11468) (11469) (11470) (11471) (11472) (11473) (11474) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.