Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,091 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8863234 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11654) (11655) (11656) (11657) (11658) (11659) (11660) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Santos07: 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
chrisley024:
He's the problem

21 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
chrisley024:
Abeg, I'm tired of watching this Pogba. Dude should fvck off angry
He has to be the worst player on the pitch today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Pogba should not be on the pitch. Every touch is putting us under pressure.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
That goal wasn't Maguire's fault though

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
eph12:

He has to be the worst player on the pitch today
the "play Pogba close to the opponent box" crew will keep mute. Bruno is his father in that position

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
Who be all those Ronaldo haters abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
E pain me say sanho no score that final attack.

He was brilliant today

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
chrisley024:
the "play Pogba close to the opponent box" clue will keep mute. Bruno is his father in that same position

I hope them execs are not planning to extend his contract. He is looking like them guys that will be washed once he turns 30.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
eph12:
That goal wasn't Maguire's fault though

Yeah... the guy just get bad luck.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
Who sign this Maguire better come carry am Comot for our darling United..

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
olabode89:

I hope them execs are not planning to extend his contract. He is looking like them guys that will be washed once he turns 30.

For real. He does not apply the basics of midfield play so once his athleticism goes he has nothing to fall back on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Devvy4: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
OhBritannia:
Both Ronaldo and Messi are gone.
It's time for the mbappe, Halland era.
Believe me, i love Messi but his performances doesn't bother me anymore because i know he is got nothing to prove again.
He has done it all.
At this stage both Messi and Ronaldo should Just go make some cool cash in USA or China.
We no longer expect anything from them, they have our blessings to Leave the game.
And yes, Barcelona is conquering Thursday night football.

Barka fans each time their asun flops…..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
donstan18:
We watched Magwaya in Leicester.

We watched him last year performed excellently in Euro that he even made the best 11 of the tournament.

You’ll be telling yourself lies if you think ManU isn’t the problem with Magwaya.

You and your cohorts should not just hide your head in shame , but it's best y'all bunch of ******** (searching desperately for the right word so as not to come out as impolite) should bury your heads bro.

You have been masturbating on this thread all season, ranting week in and out about how Ronaldo is the problem we have at man utd.

Person when never kick ball except monkey post football dey talk. It's easy, very easy to sit in a 3rd-world country, without having ever flown outside of it and make uninformed comments using a generator-powered phone..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Stand alone you fvcker

undecided
You all are the same grin y'all deserve no sympathy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Joezinho:

You and your cohorts should not just hide your head in shame , but it's best y'all bunch of ******** (searching desperately for the right word so as not to come out as impolite) should bury your heads bro.

You have been masturbating on this thread all season, ranting week in and out about how Ronaldo is the problem we have at man utd.

Person when never kick ball except monkey post football dey talk. It's easy, very easy to sit in a 3rd-world country, without having ever flown outside of it and make uninformed comments using a generator-powered phone..
That guy is an id1ot.

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
olabode89:

Maguire gets himself in those positions more than the average defender because he lacks agility so he can’t adjust his body quickly.
Same reason he allowed the ball through his legs against City rather than adjusting his leg and clearing it for a throw-in or a corner kick.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
Joezinho:

[s] You and your cohorts should not just hide your head in shame , but it's best y'all bunch of ******** (searching desperately for the right word so as not to come out as impolite) should bury your heads bro.

Person when never kick ball except monkey post football dey talk. It's easy, very easy to sit in a 3rd-world country, without having ever flown outside of it and make uninformed comments using a generator-powered phone..[/s]
You’re too matured to be dropping outdated 2go kind of diss during football discussion.

Remain pained and frustrated. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Fred saved us in midfield today. Pogba barbed his sense away with his hair.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Man dodged ManCity to avoid getting humiliated.cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by drisham(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2022
They said goatnaldo scored Messi's total league goals I'm one half cry

21 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
afrodoc2:

Maguire gets himself in those positions more than the average defender because he lacks agility so he can’t adjust his body quickly.
Same reason he allowed the ball through his legs against City rather than adjusting his leg and clearing it for a throw-in or a corner kick.
His contract expires in 2025 cry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
chrisley024:
the "play Pogba close to the opponent box" clue will keep mute. Bruno is his father in that same position
Between Pogba and Bruno? its not even a tough choice

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
Roland17:
Oh God of Magawaya, please come to my rescue one last time today..
You can come and be going sir. Thanks

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
Smalling vs Maguire. Who you gonna go with?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
olabode89:

He was excellent today. Any defender would have stretched to try redirect that ball there. He was just unlucky
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
the God of Ronaldo should rescue us midweek again.
after that, he should get another break.
I said it before that playing the man all game for 90mins is not helping anybody.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
I know my GOAT, what about you??

18 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
donstan18:

You’re too matured to be dropping outdated 2go kind of diss during football discussion.

Remain pained and frustrated. cheesy

Trust me, if I wanted to diss you duncestan I won't have been this nice..

You are too old to be acting like a drunk and throwing tantrums like a pregnant lady at a player that doesn't give a fvck if you exist .

This is not Chelshit thread where you and your band of co- cretins argue all day about Havertz and mount.

Just an advice bro,if you suffer from low self esteem that you require affirmation from annonymous people online to give yourself a sense of worth, read a book and emancipate yourself.

I am counting on your ability to read, absorb information and make reasonable comments.

Until then, gettatt!!!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
drisham:
Now watch Messi go on a scoring run, 40 league 1 goals loading......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
drisham:

External invigilators won’t like this fact grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2022
Leyqute:
Smalling vs Maguire. Who you gonna go with?
None. They are both shít
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
afrodoc2:
Fred saved us in midfield today. Pogba barbed his sense away with his hair.

Which sense? grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11654) (11655) (11656) (11657) (11658) (11659) (11660) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.