Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,536 members, 7,843,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8814495 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11656) (11657) (11658) (11659) (11660) (11661) (11662) ... (14200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
My only problem is that Donstan18 dey like do gragra when it involves swallowing his L

If only he can be meek and take it as a man, Russia and Ukraine would be at peace

22 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 9:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
izzou:
My only problem is that Donstan18 dey like do gragra when it involves swallowing his L

If only he can be meek and take it as a man, Russia and Ukraine would be at peace
Ronaldo fan. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:43pm On Mar 12, 2022
donstan18:

Ronaldo fan. cheesy

Forget say him dey Scumchester

That guy na proven GOAT.

A GOAT that turns up when it matters.
A GOAT that hustles rather than invigilating externally.

He is not finished at all. Juice still yakpa for him body

grin

32 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Exonerate1:

People who said ronaldo is the problem make me laugh honestly.

Obviously they expect Ronaldo to play like 2007.. Dude is 37 ffs!!

If I had to single out anyone to blame the most, I would say Maguire. 80m, captain, completely useless, completely inept as a captain, completely useless at taking any responsibility. Mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2022
izzou:

Forget say him dey Scumchester

That guy na proven GOAT.

A GOAT that turns up when it matters.
A GOAT that hustles rather than invigilating externally.

He is not finished at all. Juice still yakpa for him body

grin
Lol. He’s actually finished.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
As e dey pain them, e go dey sweet us.
As e dey sweet us, e go dey pain them.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
[quote author=kingofcasting post=110983384][/quote]
Your canceling cannot stop the fact that Manure is dead and finished. Newcastle is coming to take their place.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kushercain: 10:15pm On Mar 12, 2022
adebayo201:
I know my GOAT, what about you??

See the relief for Magwaya face grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Silentgroper(m): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2022
Hey red devils . I've got a question for ya'll. The two nemanjas playing / played respectively for man u... Are they siblings??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Silentgroper(m): 10:53pm On Mar 12, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

Romero: how the fuckin hell they pay fuckin £80m for a fuckin Fridge?!

Maguire:
I actually was expecting Maguire to charge at him after he did that..

The Romero guy is crazy though..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Silentgroper(m): 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
eph12:

Between Pogba and Bruno? its not even a tough choice
but pogba has got those killer pass than Bruno does
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 10:58pm On Mar 12, 2022
Silentgroper:
Hey red devils . I've got a question for ya'll. The two nemanjas playing / played respectively for man u... Are they siblings??

No. They are from the same country.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Silentgroper(m): 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
Karleb:

No. They are from the same country.
why do they share the same last name if they're not siblings
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
I don't know if it's the rest but Ronaldo was very active for the entirety of his stay on the pitch. At some point, I saw him at the LB position...Best game he has played since his return because away from the goals, he was very instrumental in holding up the ball, winning fouls, defending and helping us retain possession with his interplay...

Another player who impressed me was Fred, he covered a lot of ground and his timely passes forward helped us attack at speed...

Sancho is definitely close to his best, his on-pitch understanding with Ronaldo was a joy to watch...

Pogba and Rashford were not so good...

21 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:11am On Mar 13, 2022
Silentgroper:
why do they share the same last name if they're not siblings

They don't share the same last name. Nemanja is a first name.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:19am On Mar 13, 2022
patrickmuf:
I don't know if it's the rest but Ronaldo was very active for the entirety of his stay on the pitch. At some point, I saw him at the LB position...Best game he has played since his return because away from the goals, he was very instrumental in holding up the ball, winning fouls, defending and helping us retain possession with his interplay...

Another player who impressed me was Fred, he covered a lot of ground and his timely passes forward helped us attack at speed...

Sancho is definitely close to his best, his on-pitch understanding with Ronaldo was a joy to watch...

Pogba and Rashford were not so good...

Say it with your chest. Pogba and Rashford were crap. Rashford was quietly crap but Pogba was dangerously and loudly crap. He was one of the principalities that the CR7 battled yesterday.

Apart from CR7 Fred was the best player as he was playing with 2 handicapped players in midfield His touch and passing thankfully were on point today and his energy was required.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Silentgroper(m): 2:54am On Mar 13, 2022
afrodoc2:

They don't share the same last name. Nemanja is a first name.
it sounds more like the surname to me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:08am On Mar 13, 2022
Silentgroper:
it sounds more like the surname to me

OK
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:38am On Mar 13, 2022
I don't want to say i told you so about Sancho...............................but phuck it, i told you so.

Yes you. You know who you are. cry

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tonididdy(m): 4:32am On Mar 13, 2022
... Em Ronaldo needs to undergo a drug test or any kind of test.

"What did he take a break for? undecided where was he last weekend? "

Honestly this is the Ronaldo of SAF era!... I personally miss this Ronaldo!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:56am On Mar 13, 2022
Silentgroper:
but pogba has got those killer pass than Bruno does
Even though

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:58am On Mar 13, 2022
Fred seems to enjoy games against Spurs. We need both Mctom and Bruno back against AM if not it may be a different story

(1) (2) (3) ... (11656) (11657) (11658) (11659) (11660) (11661) (11662) ... (14200) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: abimcdssi, Pegasus01, Sportsweb and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.