Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11660) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8793712 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11657) (11658) (11659) (11660) (11661) (11662) (11663) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:03am On Mar 13, 2022
eph12:
Fred seems to enjoy games against Spurs. We need both Mctom and Bruno back against AM if not it may be a different story

I would go with Fred McTom and Bruno to start with CR ,Cavani and Sancho. Matic and Rashford can sub on.

Matic has the perfect brain and passing for the role we need but he just can't move. We need a 23 year old Matic right now and I would be happy.

I'm actually glad Pogba will leave this summer. Best thing for all concerned. But so should Matic and Mata. Just imagine Ole wanted to add a Longstaff to this team. Smh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:11am On Mar 13, 2022
MRTA7:

I would go with Fred McTom and Bruno to start with CR ,Cavani and Sancho. Matic and Rashford can sub on.

Matic has the perfect brain and passing for the role we need but he just can't move. We need a 23 year old Matic right now and I would be happy.

I'm actually glad Pogba will leave this summer. Best thing for all concerned. But so should Matic and Mata. Just imagine Ole wanted to add a Longstaff to this team. Smh.

How will CR7 and Cavani start together? Who will be the CF and who will play on the wings? Both of them are useful at this stage mainly in the box but we need 2 wide men and only 1 CF. There has to be balance to the line up or else we will get overrun in midfield.

I think it should be CR7, Sancho, and (since Rashford has lost all form) Elanga. Cavani and CR7 should be for emergency purposes for the last 10 to 20 minutes if we are chasing a goal.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:45am On Mar 13, 2022
Donstan.18 and him fellow Messi fans are not having it easy this period grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2022
Omo see vote cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 11:55am On Mar 13, 2022
I hope that performance will not deceive the board into giving him another contract sha. We need a young striker in the summer abeg.

Pogba should kindly f**k off too. Last 3 matches, they’ve used him in his “preferred” position and still failed woefully. Pogba can’t play for any top coach honestly, he will rot on the bench cause he can’t cope with their work ethics.

The most painful thing is that Ralf has surrendered his style because of these useless players. No more pressing and crispy passes because they simply can’t cope. Smh

Spurs deserved a draw.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by segunzik(m): 12:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
Botfuss:
I hope that performance will not deceive the board into giving him another contract sha. We need a young striker in the summer abeg.

Pogba should kindly f**k off too. Last 3 matches, they’ve used him in his “preferred” position and still failed woefully. Pogba can’t play for any top coach honestly, he will rot on the bench cause he can’t cope with their work ethics.
The most painful thing is that Ralf has surrendered his style because of these useless players. No more pressing and crispy passes because they simply can’t cope. Smh
Spurs deserved a draw.

Will you want this ralf man to coach us next season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 12:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Donstan.18 and him fellow Messi fans are not having it easy this period grin grin
I’m not Messi’s fan, but have some shame please.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
afrodoc2:

How will CR7 and Cavani start together? Who will be the CF and who will play on the wings? Both of them are useful at this stage mainly in the box but we need 2 wide men and only 1 CF. There has to be balance to the line up or else we will get overrun in midfield.

I think it should be CR7, Sancho, and (since Rashford has lost all form) Elanga. Cavani and CR7 should be for emergency purposes for the last 10 to 20 minutes if we are chasing a goal.

Apart from CR and Sancho, Cavani is the only other attacker I trust at the moment. But I do understand your point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
segunzik:

Will you want this ralf man to coach us next season?

No. I want him behind the scenes. He seems ruthless and doesn’t care whose ox is gored. He will be a pain in the board’s ass and that’s what we need.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
donstan18:

I’m not Messi’s fan, but have some shame please.
Most of those where dubiously awarded to Messi, Ronaldo have never been humiliated like this tongue

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 12:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Most of those where dubiously awarded to Messi, Ronaldo have never been humiliated like this tongue
cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
KingAlabi:

I have given up on this season.

grin grin

C.Ronaldo is giving you hope oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 1:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
#RangnickOUT
#RangnickOUT
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
nani667:
#RangnickOUT
#RangnickOUT

We have missed you. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
Jodera:

grin grin

C.Ronaldo is giving you hope oo
Yeah
That why he is my goat
Unlike eiberman cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
Botfuss:

Spurs deserved a draw.

As much as I don't want Ralf as our permanent coach
I completely disagree with this
Tell me how many saves DDG made?
Also how were Tottenham goals scored?

Tottenham never deserved a draw

Never.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
How can PSG fans be booing Messi and Neymar all game? Quite uncalled for. Some of these fans are spoilt to be honest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 2:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
afrodoc2:
How can PSG fans be booing Messi and Neymar all game? Quite uncalled for. Some of these fans are spoilt to be honest.

The UCL exit was painful abeg.

These guys are paid so much. They deserve to put up their best performances each game.

Blew a two goal lead in about 30 minutes. E get as e be, doc

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2022
izzou:

The UCL exit was painful abeg.

These guys are paid so much. They deserve to put up their best performances each game.

Blew a two goal lead in about 30 minutes. E get as e be, doc

It happens. I for one can’t boo my own player for an entire game. Every single touch is being booed.

Are Messi and Neymar worse than Maguire or Bakayoko? One thing I noticed in this game is that both of them do zero pressing but I am not sure if it’s just this game or normal for them.

Anyhow sha those fans are not well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 2:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
afrodoc2:

It happens. I for one can’t boo my own player for an entire game. Every single touch is being booed.

Are Messi and Neymar worse than Maguire or Bakayoko? One thing I noticed in this game is that both of them do zero pressing but I am not sure if it’s just this game or normal for them.

Anyhow sha those fans are not well.

I don't think this has happened before sha. That last game really pain dem oh.

The Mbappe that seems like the saviour of the team,is leaving for free.. Another wahala

Messi and Neymar need to put this team on the continental spotlight.

PSG is too big to be celebrating Ligue 1 every season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
And Chelshit paid £100m for L grin. Hope i won't collect L today for this post...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
izzou:

I don't think this has happened before sha. That last game really pain dem oh.

The Mbappe that seems like the saviour of the team,is leaving for free.. Another wahala

Messi and Neymar need to put this team on the continental spotlight.

PSG is too big to be celebrating Ligue 1 every season

I didn’t watch the game but wasn’t it the defence that let them down and capitulated in shameful fashion?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
afrodoc2:

I didn’t watch the game but wasn’t it the defence that let them down and capitulated in shameful fashion?

When you have a team that is occupied with superstars, all responsibilities of winning would rest on them.

The defence was a mess to be honest, but when your team concedes, you expect your supernatural forwards to score again.

There's this extra confidence and expectations fans have when a superstar is on the pitch
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
izzou:

When you have a team that is occupied with superstars, all responsibilities of winning would rest on them.

The defence was a mess to be honest, but when your team concedes, you expect your supernatural forwards to score again.

There's this extra confidence and expectations fans have when a superstar is on the pitch

They didn’t boo Marquinhos and Kimpembe but booed the guys upfront. Misplaced aggression.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
afrodoc2:

They didn’t boo Marquinhos and Kimpembe but booed the guys upfront. Misplaced aggression.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Why is Pessi finding it hard to score?? Even in ligue 1

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
obonujoker:
Why is Pessi finding it hard to score?? Even in ligue 1

Discuss 20 marks

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
MRTA7:

I don't even understand what's keeping McTom and Bruno away from the team. What's the probability we'll have them against AM?

We really need to let go of at least 5 players in this team by summer. There is no other option
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
BikeMan:
Treblechamp, are you still going to win your "we finished above Chelsea" trophy like this?
How far Treblechamp? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
BikeMan:
How far Treblechamp? cheesy
United can still finish above Chelshit this season, plus their are rumours that your club could be punished with points deduction cool.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Wanbissaka: 5:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
King alabi come bless your boy

Sapa done give me smackdown

(1) (2) (3) ... (11657) (11658) (11659) (11660) (11661) (11662) (11663) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eghos12(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.