Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8794425 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2014
StarBoard:

The danfo Bimf0ol makes a fool of himself again on cyberspace.
Then rushes to defensive mode.

grin Daftboard, U r on my Way again..? Pls dont try and Use insult to cover up ur stupidity.. Plsss. I am talking about what ur manager said..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2014
Bimfo:

Na U dey fūck Up oo.. He said something, and U r bringing it from the other side.. He lost to Swansea, and he said the 1st match does not really count, that we should Check him Out and Judge him after 3 months..

But lets forget the issue.. Its non of my business thoo..
No further comments.
You need spiritual cleansing.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2014
All these kids in our defence won't help cos they'll keep making silly errors that cost us: Blackett against Swansea and Leicester, Jones against W'Brom, Smalling against City, and McNair also against Aguero(maybe not much but still cost us).

We need to free 2-3 defenders and get 2 experienced CBs to save the situation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2014
Bimfo:

Na U dey fūck Up oo.. He said something, and U r bringing it from the other side.. He lost to Swansea, and he said the 1st match does not really count, that we should Check him Out and Judge him after 3 months..

But lets forget the issue.. Its non of my business thoo..

No na, he said he would struggle in the first 3 months, that we should start judging him after that

Ah! Bimfo you can Lie oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 03, 2014
Bimfo:

grin Daftboard, U r on my Way again..? Pls dont try and Use insult to cover up ur stupidity.. Plsss. I am talking about what ur manager said..
and you still managed to make yourself look stupid.
When have you ever managed to say something tangible?
Bim-f0ol, grow up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2014
chrisley024:
All these kids in our defence won't help cos they'll keep making silly errors that cost us: Blackett against Swansea and Leicester, Jones against W'Brom, Smalling against City, and McNair also against Aguero(maybe not much but still cost us).

I don't think McNair had come on the time aguero scored
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2014
StarBoard:

and you still managed to make yourself look stupid.
When have you ever managed to say something tangible?
Bim-f0ol, grow up.

Kettle calling Pot black! grin I was talking about ur manager here, U dint even Counter the issue, U just started insulting.. grin No wonder U r known as Daftboard on this Board..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2014
Bimfo:

See the SI unit of imbecility talking.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2014
Bimfo:

Kettle calling Pot black! grin I was talking about ur manager here, U dint even Counter the issue, U just started insulting.. grin No wonder U r known as Daftboard on this Board..

Omo, you deserve all the insults you get. And I'm being charitable by that statement.

If you think you are trolling, suit yourself. But you still remain the SI unit of stupid.ity.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2014
dopeJemi:

I don't think McNair had come when the time aguero scored

McNair and Carrick were CBs when Aguero scored! Rojo and Smalling were already out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tpia6: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2014
Bimfo:

U are a Fooōl! Certified Fōol for that matter! How did U get to the position of Mod sef.. I thought intelligent peepz are those mods. Guess I am wrong..

yes, you're wrong, as you can see.

intelligence and r231 are diametrically opposed to each other.

the fellow is as local and unwashed as anything.

you can thank seun for imposing him on nlers, guess they are benefiting themselves in some way.

ojo gbogbo ni tole, ojo kan ni toninkan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2014
StarBoard:

Omo, you deserve all the insults you get. And I'm being charitable by that statement.

If you think you are trolling, suit yourself. But you still remain the SI unit of stupid.ity.

Okay, Lemme face serious peepz this morning.. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2014
Bimfo:

Okay, Lemme face serious peepz this morning.. wink
Unfortunately, NOBODY takes you seriously anymore.

So stop pretending to be smart.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 03, 2014
tpia6:

you can thank seun for imposing him on nlers, guess they are benefiting themselves in some way.

grin hahahaha.. Y na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by r231(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2014
tpia6:

undecided undecided

You have to come all the way here to find me grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2014
dopeJemi:

I don't think McNair had come when the time aguero scored
He was with Aguero and failed to stay tight to him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 03, 2014
StarBoard:

Unfortunately, NOBODY takes you seriously anymore.

So stop pretending to be smart.

Okay.. grin

Oya, Face front.. I don hear U na..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2014
Bimfo:

Okay.. grin

Oya, Face front.. I don hear U na..
Get out of my face, putrid mutherfucka.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 03, 2014
chrisley024:

Stay tight Seriously, He is just 17 or so?? He did brilliantly well yesteday.. He couldnt do anything about that goal..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 03, 2014
StarBoard:

Get out of my face, putrid mutherfucka.

Okay.. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by r231(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2014
Bimfo:

grin hahahaha.. Y na

Actually you are her can start something from here

Physco patient and Chelsea Agbero
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2014
r231:

Actually you are her can start something from here

Physco patient and Chelsea Agbero

LmaOooo.. Y are U taking it on me na?? I was not the 1 that said that na. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2014
chrisley024:

We've got no other option those kids must play
Philp jones will never gives ten match straight without picking up an injury.
I read somewhere Rojo is out till new Years.
And smalling probably just torpedo's his careers after doing so well against Chelsea I feel sorry for the guy.
Sadly,i don't see us getting any worldclass CB until this season ends.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by r231(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2014
Bimfo:

LmaOooo.. Y are U taking it on me na?? I was not the 1 that said that na. grin

I know but I figured you guys take the same medication grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2014
Bimfo:

McNair and Carrick were CBs when Aguero scored! Rojo and Smalling were already out.

Oh! Okay
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tpia6: 9:09am On Nov 03, 2014
Bimfo:

grin hahahaha.. Y na

r231 is the classic example of local, loudmouthed, empty head, nothing upstairs, vain, swollen headed, tout, needs nairaland to be relevant, ignorant, classless, low life id,iot who seun has promoted to be a nuisance.

i guess he should be thanking seun and prostrating in gratitude everyday for making him "something" when he would have been nothing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2014
chrisley024:

Alright
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 03, 2014
r231:

I know but I figured you guys take the same medication grin

Ode! No wonder some1 had to look for U down from Romance Section.. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by r231(m): 9:11am On Nov 03, 2014
tpia6:

r231 is the classic example of unmanliness,

Really!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tpia6: 9:13am On Nov 03, 2014
Bimfo:

he is the one stalking me ojare.

i guess he always feels unhappy when he is ignored.

he cant stand to be lonely, and for him, loneliness is when i dont notice him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2014
dopeJemi:

Lol! I don't school in 9ja
Guy stop forming I school in France.

You are a certified OSUA student.
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by r231(m): 9:14am On Nov 03, 2014
Bimfo:

Mor0n! thats what happen when you forget to take your medication

(1) (2) (3) ... (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.