Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8795480 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2014
tpia6:

r231 is the classic example of local, loudmouthed, empty head, nothing upstairs, vain, swollen headed, tout, needs nairaland to be relevant, ignorant, classless, low life id,iot who seun has promoted to be a nuisance.

i guess he should be thanking seun and prostrating in gratitude everyday for making him "something" when he would have been nothing.

sad Y na..? grin Loolll.. Guess both of U ave got real issues b4.. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by r231(m): 9:16am On Nov 03, 2014
tpia6:

he is the one stalking me ojare.

i guess he always feels unhappy when he is ignored.

he cant stand to be lonely, and for him, loneliness is when i dont notice him.

So you always come to Man Utd thread undecided

Now I know you are sick true true
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 03, 2014
r231:

Mor0n! thats what happen when you forget to take your medication

Face her na.. grin No face me.. Na War she bring come oo..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2014
Bimfo:

Stay tight Seriously, He is just 17 or so?? He did brilliantly well yesteday.. He couldnt do anything about that goal..
Basic defending requires you stay tight to a striker and a lil bit step ahead of him. Just like when Blackett gave the ball immediately to Swansea after a foul. Well, that's what you get from inexperience and we'll keep paying for it until we get experienced CBs. You may try inexperienced players in attacking position but in defence the cost is expensive.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by r231(m): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2014
Bimfo:

Face her na.. grin No face me.. Na War she bring come oo..

grin grin

She is a physco!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tpia6: 9:19am On Nov 03, 2014
r231:

So you always come to Man Utd thread undecided

Now I know you are sick true true

is the person trying to act civilized towards your lousy and oloshi person, the one who is sick, or you who in the middle of displaying your madness, consider yourself normal because seun made you a moderator, the one with a sick brain?

please ask yourself that question and give yourself an honest answer!!!!!!

kissass!!!!!!

na me make you a slave?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tpia6: 9:20am On Nov 03, 2014
r231:

grin grin

I am a psyco!

oloshi ti enyan ponle ti o pon ara e le!

se iwo gaan mo pe o kii se eni to ye ko laponle.

a kan saanu e naa ni!!

obo langido!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by r231(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2014
tpia6:

is the person trying to act civilized towards your lousy and oloshi person, the one who is sick, or you who in the middle of displaying your madness, consider yourself normal because seun made you a moderator, the one with a sick brain?

please ask yourself that question and give yourself an honest answer!!!!!!

kissass!!!!!!

na me make you a slave?

Jog on !

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2014
Bimfo:

Ehn U well so? grin
ask your ancestors grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2014
leggo:
ask your ancestors grin
If he has any to start with
Onye fulefu no get root.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2014
tpia6:

he is the one stalking me ojare.

i guess he always feels unhappy when he is ignored.

he cant stand to be lonely, and for him, loneliness is when i dont notice him.

Looll.. I see.. grin Pls Drag him away from this thread.. wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2014
RuuDie:

I remember last season some blamed it on David Moyes' "military-like training"... so what could be the cause now that we even have less games!?

When English press wants to make you look bad, they make you look very bad. All those columnists that were lashing Moyes at this time last year should bury their heads in shame already. In fact, Moyes bashing started after only 5 games, especially when Everton were among the top 4 teams.

I can say Moyes was not allowed to concentrate and settle. Moyes never had a steady natural CM until January. Our midfielders and defenders were getting injured. In comparison, Gaal's injury problem is less severe than what Moyes faced. Half of Gaal's team can be injured and would still be able to line up a dreaded first 11.

I am not suggesting Moyes is a greater coach or at par with Gal, but there was high level of immaturity every where in frustrating him. Suggest articles like how he rotated his team (they forgot the many injuries), how he did not play Zaha, how he failed to play Anderson, how did not Chicharito, why he played Jones in midfield (even though our CMs were injured and Jones hardly lost games in their absence)

However, I think Moyes would have done far better if he were to lay hands on someone like Blind; a player who tackles and use the ball too. Same with Herrera. Although we will still need a player like Vidal. Let me see where Yaya Toure will pass again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 03, 2014
Some people no wan leave my trail sha.. grin Guy na 14 years ooo..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tpia6: 9:32am On Nov 03, 2014
Bimfo:

Looll.. I see.. grin Pls Drag him away from this thread.. wink

wetin i want take am do?

there's a female who has the hots for him elsewhere, he should go and give her what she wants, at least then they'll both stop constituting irritants for the time being?

nl is their life!!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:33am On Nov 03, 2014
StarBoard:

Guy stop forming I school in France.

You are a certified OSUA student.
grin

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin na u be OSUA student, wetin be OSUA sef?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2014
elampiro:

When English press wants to make you look bad, they make you look very bad. All those columnists that were lashing Moyes at this time last year should bury their heads in shame already. In fact, Moyes bashing started after only 5 games, especially when Everton were among the top 4 teams.

I can say Moyes was not allowed to concentrate and settle. Moyes never had a steady natural CM until January. Our midfielders and defenders were getting injured. In comparison, Gaal's injury problem is less severe than what Moyes faced. Half of Gaal's team can be injured and would still be able to line up a dreaded first 11.

I am not suggesting Moyes is a greater coach or at par with Gal, but there was high level of immaturity every where in frustrating him. Suggest articles like how he rotated his team (they forgot the many injuries), how he did not play Zaha, how he failed to play Anderson, how did not Chicharito, why he played Jones in midfield (even though our CMs were injured and Jones hardly lost games in their absence)

However, I think Moyes would have done far better if he were to lay hands on someone like Blind; a player who tackles and use the ball too. Same with Herrera. Although we will still need a player like Vidal. Let me see where Yaya Toure will pass again.

1st sensible coment not coming from me today.. grin All I ave been trying to say..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2014
dopeJemi:

I don't think McNair had come on the time aguero scored

McNair was the one who did not stay tight to Aguero but I won't blame him too much. Di Maria takes the main blame for letting the first ball from midfield split our defence. When Di Maria missed the ball, City had all the time in the world to pick a man precisely.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:44am On Nov 03, 2014
elampiro:

McNair was the one who did not stay tight to Aguero but I won't blame him too much. Di Maria takes the main blame for letting the first ball from midfield split our defence. When Di Maria missed the ball, City had all the time in the world to pick a man precisely.

Yeah true
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2014
SIRcumalot:

We've got no other option those kids must play
Philp jones will never gives ten match straight without picking up an injury.
I read somewhere Rojo is out till new Years.
And smalling probably just torpedo's his careers after doing so well against Chelsea I feel sorry for the guy.
Sadly,i don't see us getting any worldclass CB until this season ends.

Which club will release their world class defender in January?

We should just stick with a certain back four if we can.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2014
elampiro:

Which club will release their world class defender in January?

We should just stick with a certain back four if we can.
This is why am hoping this Dortmund current form continue maybe we can get a deal on Hummels,Subotic and Marco Reus.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2014
SIRcumalot:

This is why am hoping this Dortmund current form continue maybe we can get a deal on Hummels,Subotic and Marco Reus.

How many of these three players you listed are defenders?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 10:00am On Nov 03, 2014
Bimfo:

LMAooo.. Yes he said he would struggle, But we should check him after 3 months, and now we are Checking him Out. grin Now who needs a brain implant??

You definitely need brain surgery cos u are not making sense. Listen to yourself. You think if we hadn't have all these issues of injuries, your useless team can stand us ? You are a nitwit my friend and I'm saying this in a polite manner, how u take it is left to you, pls dissappear like mess.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Hummels has been on sick bed too.
With enough money, we can lure Godin away from A.Madrid. Exactly the type of defender we need. A leader and a motivator at the back. Every top club has one like Terry, Kompany, etc.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:01am On Nov 03, 2014
The only two positions we need players are central defence (one to lead us from there) and a physical midfielder like Vidal. May be Strootman (although I don't know Strootman's game).

We don't need wingers, AM and strikers. We are still thinking what to do with Nani, Herrera and Mata.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:03am On Nov 03, 2014
chrisley024:
Hummels has been on sick bed too.
With enough money, we can lure Godin away from A.Madrid. Exactly the type of defender we need. A leader and a motivator at the back. Every top club has one like Terry, Kompany, etc.

Good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 10:05am On Nov 03, 2014
elampiro:

I Don't really think moyes was sacked because of result alone , but we were also playing some hopeless kind of football without any direction, atleast any Objective mind will see that it is just a matter of time before this present team start dominating epl again, it may not be like the days of fergie but we are getting closer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2014
elampiro:

You guys are forgetting one thing. Do you know that moyes will not be able to attract the big names we have in the team now ? you should consider this also.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2014
n0m0705:

I Don't really think moyes was sacked because of result alone , but we were also playing some hopeless kind of football without any direction, atleast any Objective mind will see that it is just a matter of time before this present team start dominating epl again, it may not be like the days of fergie but we are getting closer.

Could you please expatiate on this comment?

Manchester United have now suffered their worst start to a league season since 1986. They have not won away from home in seven months, and have only two clean sheets under Louis van Gaal. They have four fewer points than at this stage last season. They had just two shots on target against City.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2014
elampiro:

How many of these three players you listed are defenders?
Subotic and Hummels(injuries issues)
Marco reus mainly because contrary to both popular and professional opinion I have no faith in Januzaj everytime I see him I don't get the hype I hope he proves me wrong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:15am On Nov 03, 2014
elampiro:

With Moyes we'd have been heading nowhere; no world class player wanted to join him, his tactics were abysmal and players lost faith in him which our ex-players confirmed and was evident on the pitch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:16am On Nov 03, 2014
igbsam:

You guys are forgetting one thing. Do you know that moyes will not be able to attract the big names we have in the team now ? you should consider this also.
I think you're underestimating the power of money.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:25am On Nov 03, 2014
chrisley024:
With Moyes we'd have been heading nowhere; no world class player wanted to join him, his tactics were abysmal and players lost faith in him which our ex-players confirmed and was evident on the pitch.
The players and fans turned on Moyes because he isn't charismatic,gave the players too much power,didn't handle the media,no winning record and we had no faith in him.
If it wasn't for SAF, moyes won't even be in the discussion.
This isn't to absolve him of any wrongdoing he had plenty but those where the main reason.
Compare to LVG whose is well know,has an outstanding record and scares the Media shitless.
We used Moyes as our Scapegoat last season hopefully his well compensated,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kissoflife and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.