Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8790972 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11733) (11734) (11735) (11736) (11737) (11738) (11739) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
obonujoker:

CM/B2B is not the 8 position that's what I'm saying.... someone who plays 8, is just behind the striker.... which is what Bruno is playing, Fred played as a 10, and he wasn't effective

So Fred played as 10 not 4 again grin grin

Lmao

Educate yourself.

https://yoursoccerhome.com/number-8-in-soccer-position-role-and-meaning/

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
metodman:
Something or should I say a lot is wrong here. The positioning of these players is always wrong... sometimes they are too far from each other needing long balls to just give a pass....sometimes they are too choked up in one spot.

You sef see am. It’s sad and annoying at the same time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Expert17:

So Fred played as 10 not 4 again grin grin

Lmao

Educate yourself.

https://yoursoccerhome.com/number-8-in-soccer-position-role-and-meaning/

As a coach, you will play Fred as 8 rather than Bruno?

Where is the 8 position on the pitch of play my brother??

Now that Matic is out, where do you think Pogba will play?? Isn't is CM/B2B and DM?

Read your article now, I was putting number 10 position where number 8 Is... that was where the misconception came.... I was putting the 8 position directly behind the striker...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Pogba sha wan collect second yellow card. Nawa o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
nitrogen:

Abeg, we don’t need to make top 4 in the next 1-2 years. Let’s start from scratch abeg. We don’t need to qualify for UCL, what’s the essence? Go there and not make it out of the group stage? If not because we had Ronaldo, we for no make second round na. Same shyte over and over.

Son of man is tired!

The sky is BLUE on the other side if you can use the STAMFORD BRIDGE. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Maguire is an idiot. The twerps we have as managers don’t teach these boys anything
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
obonujoker:

As a coach, you will play Fred as 8 rather than Bruno?

Where is the 8 position on the pitch of play my brother??

Now that Matic is out, where do you think Pogba will play?? Isn't is CM/B2B and DM?

Summarize what you read in the link above.

You are just mixing this up here.

- You claimed that Fred and Matic started this game as double 4/DM.

-You jumped to Fred played 10.

Please sit out football analysis, you were doing well stanning CR7.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
airmark:

The sky is BLUE on the other side if you can use the STAMFORD BRIDGE. cool

Nah, thank you. I’d rather stop watching football. Me, agbero club? abeg abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
nitrogen:
Maguire is an idiot. The twerps we have as managers don’t teach these boys anything

Na manager go teach players how to pass ball abi?

Wetin dem learn all through from age 10 to 21
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Shebi them say Telles sabi cross ball... lmao

Baba just dey pull out nonsense
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
This has got to be the most unintelligent set of players I’ve ever seen in my entire life, Watching these players is extremely disgusting…

Sell Maguire
Sell Rashford
Sell Pogba
Sell Mctominay
Sell Fred
Watch Bruno for one more season
Sell AWB
Bench De gea(especially if Ten Hag becomes our manager)
Sell Lindelof
Sell or Retire Matic
If Ronaldo agrees to the Player-manager role, Keep him.
Watch Martial for one more season under Ten Hag, But I wouldn’t bat an eyelid if he is sold.

These players are Disgusting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
olabode89:

Na manager go teach players how to pass ball abi?

Wetin dem learn all through from age 10 to 21

But you should agree that this team is not coached well. Every player can pass the ball, infact, very good players are better at passing the ball, but if coaching is not there, the passes won’t mean anything. Just see our best passers finding it difficult to find our forwards. No be juju be that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
nitrogen:

Nah, thank you. I’d rather stop watching football. Me, agbero club? abeg abeg.

Enjoy your 'sickle cell' club. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
dopeJemi:
This has got to be the most unintelligent set of players I’ve ever seen in my entire life, Watching these players is extremely disgusting…

Sell Maguire
Sell Rashford
Sell Pogba
Sell Mctominay
Sell Fred
Watch Bruno for one more season
Sell AWB
Bench De gea(especially if Ten Hag becomes our manager)
Sell Lindelof
Sell or Retire Matic
If Ronaldo agrees to the Player-manager role, Keep him.
Watch Martial for one more season under Ten Hag, But I wouldn’t bat an eyelid if he is sold.

These players are Disgusting

The only players worth keeping for me are Sancho and Varane. The rest can get out, Bunch of Lazy and entitled twats
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
obonujoker:

Oga Pessi fan, so Fred was playing behind Ronaldo??

My brother reason it now... grin

grin

Easier to identify those that watch Matches on LiveScore...... LMFAO!

Guy....... rest! You're wrong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
obonujoker:

CM/B2B is not the 8 position that's what I'm saying.... someone who plays 8, is just behind the striker.... which is what Bruno is playing, Fred played as a 10, and he wasn't effective
Fred play as a number 8 in 4 2 3 1 formation. You can play 2 8s in 4 3 3 formation, this is why Raumdeuter argued that iniesta was number 8 which was partially right. I’m 4 2 3 1 formation, Bruno is your number 10.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Even one goal we no see
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
nitrogen:

But you should agree that this team is not coached well. Every player can pass the ball, infact, very good players are better at passing the ball, but if coaching is not there, the passes won’t mean anything. Just see our best passers finding it difficult to find our forwards. No be juju be that?

Nah, I think we have passed the stage were we blame this constant shit show on Coaching. The players are extremely unintelligent, No amount of coaching can help them. We can’t blame losing the ball and passing straight to the opponent on Coaching

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
hensben:
Fred play as a number 8 in 4 2 3 1 formation. You can play 2 8s in 4 3 3 formation, this is why Raumdeuter argued that iniesta was number 8 which was partially right. I’m 4 2 3 1 formation, Bruno is your number 10.

Don't tell him grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
Expert17:

Summarize what you read in the link above.

You are just mixing this up here.

- You claimed that Fred and Matic started this game as double 4/DM.

-You jumped to Fred played 10.

Please sit out football analysis, you were doing well stanning CR7.

I have read your article... I was putting the 8 position directly behind the striker.

However the matter is playing both Mayic and Fred on the midfield against a dead Everton... wrong choice...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
nitrogen:

No be small thing. They won’t admit because they had high expectations. They were shouting ‘grandfather of Ghenghen football, Klopp’s teacher, Theokoles - saviour of Manchester’.

Riff Raff will give more lectures about Bundesliga
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
metodman:
Something or should I say a lot is wrong here. The positioning of these players is always wrong... sometimes they are too far from each other needing long balls to just give a pass....sometimes they are too choked up in one spot.
Most of the players don’t have the technical ability to play the type of football the coach want and they are reluctant to learn too because they see themselves as supers stars due to high wages they receive. Pogba is the genesis of this reluctancy,, this is why Mou called him a virus.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
dopeJemi:

Nah, I think we have passed the stage were we blame this constant shit show on Coaching. The players are extremely unintelligent, No amount of coaching can help them. We can’t blame losing the ball and passing straight to the opponent on Coaching

Jah bless you. We should stop blaming Managers, even Sir Alex can't achieve anything with this set of Players.

Ole assembled poorest United Squad ever to be candid. No Ideology, Baba just dey sign Players Fans are hyping on Reddit, same way Nairaland Super Eagles Fans thread misled Eguavoen.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
One can only hope that the incompetent board gives Ten Hag full control of the ins and outs like he asked for. Even Pep and Klopp can’t do Jack with these set of buffoons we parade as Manchester United players. We need at least 8 new players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
dopeJemi:

Every team will be useless with a useless manager. I agree that some players are useless, but we need to understand that there is no single input from this manager. It’s really bad. Tell me any training moves you ve seen since this guy took over, except pressing from the front (lol) which has since disappeared.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Many Pesai fans on this thread waiting forMan utd to lose, so they blame Ronaldo without remembering why their Stan has 3 goals since May 2021.... embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
Oasis007:

Jah bless you. We should stop blaming Managers, even Sir Alex can't achieve anything with this set of Players.

Ole assembled poorest United Squad ever to be candid. No Ideology, Baba just dey sign Players Fans are hyping on Reddit, same way Nairaland Super Eagles Fans thread misled Eguavoen.

Fact, Ferguson can’t.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
grin

Everton are ready to defend the lead with their Lives.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
dopeJemi:
One can only hope that the incompetent board gives Ten Hag full control of the ins and outs like he asked for. Even Pep and Klopp can’t do Jack with these set of buffoons we parade as Manchester United players. We need at least 8 new players
You need 8 players have every single season and the Glazers have been splashing that money. When will this demand ever end?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
obonujoker:

I have read your article... I was putting the 8 position directly behind the striker.

To shock you, you were not totally wrong for doing that.

You can even call the defensive midfield position 4 (Majorly used) or 6.

I was just trying to tackle your claim of Fred playing DM in this game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
obonujoker:
Many Pesai fans on this thread waiting forMan utd to lose, so they blame Ronaldo without remembering why their Stan has 3 goals since May 2021.... embarassed

Please can you stop this nonsense Messi V Ronaldo bullshit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11733) (11734) (11735) (11736) (11737) (11738) (11739) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: CrystalTiger(m), hensben(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.