Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11737) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8865181 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11734) (11735) (11736) (11737) (11738) (11739) (11740) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
A lot in here are just trying to find ways to defend Rauf. They were over the moon when we got him, and they don’t wanna admit that he is worse than OGS.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
obonujoker:
Many Pesai fans on this thread waiting forMan utd to lose, so they blame Ronaldo without remembering why their Stan has 3 goals since May 2021.... embarassed

Just see this guy
Your team dy lose na Messi be d problem grin
Keep on saying 3 goals
You go show us proof now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
dopeJemi:

Fact, Ferguson can’t.

Rangnick is a fine Tactician. He has done great work so far, hopefully ETH gonna it right with the Squad.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
When Mou, OGS etc were here, na Manager no sabi. SMH!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Waiting for Sofascore merchants
[/left][left]
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
obonujoker:
Many Pesai fans on this thread waiting forMan utd to lose, so they blame Ronaldo without remembering why their Stan has 3 goals since May 2021.... embarassed

This guy... Why not concentrate on your team's problem and leave Messi alone.

This thing is gradually becoming a sickness o

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
airmark:

Your Europa league qualification may be threatened. grin
Na Oasis007 I dey Pity for pass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
hensben:
Fred play as a number 8 in 4 2 3 1 formation. You can play 2 8s in 4 3 3 formation, this is why Raudeuter argued that iniesta was number 8 which was partially right. I’m 4 2 3 1 formation, Bruno is your number 10.

Yet you and your Chelsea fans argued with me then
You are now agreeing. What I already saw many years ago
That's why I always say my toenails know more football than 99% of Chelsea fans
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
nitrogen:
Now na players grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
See Bruno’s Hollywood pass. This is crazy!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
FirstbornWds:

This guy... Why not concentrate on your team's problem and leave Messi alone.

This thing is gradually becoming a sickness o

Na virus
E dn enter their system
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Na Oasis007 I dey Pity for pass.

grin

We don't wanna play that Competition.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
nitrogen:

Every team will be useless with a useless manager. I agree that some players are useless, but we need to understand that there is no single input from this manager. It’s really bad. Tell me any training moves you ve seen since this guy took over, except pressing from the front (lol) which has since disappeared.

The truth is, a Different style and positive style of play will always seem like rocket science to you, especially when you are daft or unintelligent, hence you won’t be able to do shit. That is exactly the case with these unintelligent players, Imagine Pep trying to teach his style of play to these players? You think they’ll get it? Or even understand what Pep’s style is all about? I highly doubt that, They said it’s very hard to teach an old dog new tricks . The first thing Ralf asked for when he joined was that the players press more, and what happened? They started complaining, Now imagine adapting to a different style of play entirely? It’s impossible for them, They are too unintelligent to grasp simple concept
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
dopeJemi:
One can only hope that the incompetent board gives Ten Hag full control of the ins and outs like he asked for. Even Pep and Klopp can’t do Jack with these set of buffoons we parade as Manchester United players. We need at least 8 new players

Lol. When i was saying we should offload some players they called me hater. We need to sell/offload about 15 players. Buy like 5/6/7 players and promote about 6 players

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
obonujoker:

Lol... do you know what 8 is.. lol... look at this clown.... grin

2 5 6 3

7 11

So how is Fred playing 8?
So how is Fred 4?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
KingTom:

Now na players grin

As in! We need same energy abeg. Of course, some players are really bad, but there is no way we should not be making top 4 with this team, OGS did it last season ffs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
It is well
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
dopeJemi:

The truth is, a Different style and positive style of play will always seem like rocket science to you, especially when you are daft or unintelligent, hence you won’t be able to do shit. That is exactly the case with these unintelligent players, Imagine Pep trying to teach his style of play to these players? You think they’ll get it? Or even understand what Pep’s style is all about? I highly doubt that, They said it’s very hard to teach an old dog new tricks . The first thing Ralf asked for when he joined was that the players press more, and what happened? They started complaining, Now imagine adapting to a different style of play entirely? It’s impossible for them, They are too unintelligent to grasp simple concept

Who told you the players were complaining. shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
raumdeuter:

Yet you and your Chelsea fans argued with me then
You are now agreeing. What I already saw many years ago
That's why I always say my toenails know more football than 99% of Chelsea fans
You saw where I put partially right, on paper iniesta is number 8 with xavi but on the field of play he is the one that advance more to the attacking phase while Xavi majorly control the play. This has always be my statement regarding the argument. So iniesta automatically become CAM(the driver) on the field of play while Xavi remain the CM(the controller).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
nitrogen:
See Bruno’s Hollywood pass. This is crazy!

You never call out ghost striker name since.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

Everton are ready to defend the lead with their Lives.
They shouldn't?

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
See handball...

Agenda though...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Expert17:

Loool, una give an ball? So, he should take over from the midfielders, and then pass to himself?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fredoooooo: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dem take penalty swear for man u and penaldo ni ... he still dey call for penalty there grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
AWB played well sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
nitrogen:

So are you saying that, No single coach has been good enough for these players? How can you have a set of players coached by 3 to 4 different managers and yet nothing changes, Same story everytime, of course you’ll have to stop blaming coaches at some point, Is it until Pep or Klopp takes over before you start to blame the players? Coach 1 came, failed, Coach 2 came, failed, Coach 3 came, failed, Are you saying all 3 coaches were not good enough? At what point do we start to blame these players nitrogen?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

We don't wanna play that Competition.
So, no UCL for you next season?

You are ok with that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
Expert17:

He will.

Just give him time grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Skimpledawg:

So, no UCL for you next season?

You are ok with that?

grin

We dey dream to finish 8 sef. We don't wanna play any UEFA Competition next Season.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Waiting for sofascore merchants in 3, 2, 1..... go grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
nitrogen:

Who told you the players were complaining. shocked

Ah! You didn’t read that some of the players were complaining about Ralf’s style and coaching method? Lol. If they are complaining about Ralf’s method, what do you think will happen if Klopp takes over?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
nitrogen:

Loool, una give an ball? So, he should take over from the midfielders, and then pass to himself?
Eeya grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11734) (11735) (11736) (11737) (11738) (11739) (11740) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: sublimes and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.