Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8863503 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11735) (11736) (11737) (11738) (11739) (11740) (11741) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
obonujoker:

CM/B2B is not the 8 position that's what I'm saying.... someone who plays 8, is just behind the striker.... which is what Bruno is playing, Fred played as a 10, and he wasn't effective

Wtf! You trolling, right cheesy

If not, Omo shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
dopeJemi:

So are you saying that, No single coach has been good enough for these players? How can you have a set of players coached by 3 to 4 different managers and yet nothing changes, Same story everytime, of course you’ll have to stop blaming coaches at some point, Is it until Pep or Klopp takes over before you start to blame the players? Coach 1 came, failed, Coach 2 came, failed, Coach 3 came, failed, Are you saying all 3 coaches were not good enough? At what point do we start to blame these players nitrogen?

Not the same set of players abeg. How many of these guys played under LVG, Mou? The first team has more than 6-7 new players.

List the first team players under each of the three managers, I want to check something
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sit down and watch Manchester United pretend to play football for 90mins? Cant be me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
So we lost to relegation-threatened Everton.

I blame Messi's 3 goals for PSG.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
So una still lose SHAMELESSLY to Everton?

This club should just go and play in the Championship.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
dopeJemi:

So are you saying that, No single coach has been good enough for these players? How can you have a set of players coached by 3 to 4 different managers and yet nothing changes, Same story everytime, of course you’ll have to stop blaming coaches at some point, Is it until Pep or Klopp takes over before you start to blame the players? Coach 1 came, failed, Coach 2 came, failed, Coach 3 came, failed, Are you saying all 3 coaches were not good enough? At what point do we start to blame these players nitrogen?
Pep will overhaul this team, including Cr7, same with Klopp. Most of the players are not good enough for a top club.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
You guys should stop this Messi vs Ronaldo argument abeg. It’s becoming really childish!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
So, Lampard struggling with relegation won this mumu team with a certain Pendu?

Can't be true.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
dopeJemi:

Ah! You didn’t read that some of the players were complaining about Ralf’s style and coaching method? Lol. If they are complaining about Ralf’s method, what do you think will happen if Klopp takes over?
Klopp will bin some of these players and promote others
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
BikeMan:
You need 8 players have every single season and the Glazers have been splashing that money. When will this demand ever end?

The glazers have been splashing money on overpriced players and big names. That needs to stop, and that is why I’m glad Ralf is here, they have gotten it wrong everytime.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 2:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Cementing your place at 7th...

CR7.

Goat things! grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
So we can't score Everton's error-prone CB pairing.

Keane and Godfrey
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
CapitalCee:

Lol. When i was saying we should offload some players they called me hater. We need to sell/offload about 15 players. Buy like 5/6/7 players and promote about 6 players

Honestly man
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Worse team ever post Fergie angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
hensben:
Pep will overhaul this team, including Cr7, same with Klopp. Most of the players are not good enough for a top club.

To me, The entire starting 11 shouldn’t be wearing that shirt, Maybe except Varane and Sancho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
We added another Doctor to our squad.

Dr. Varane.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ellexy:
Worse team ever post Fergie angry
Hello sir, how are you today?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
eph12:

Klopp will bin some of these players and promote others

That just goes to show that these players are completely useless. I’m honestly tired of this club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 2:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
Everton wey everybody dey use collect 3 points, e reach awa turn, Fat frank come use us shine embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
nitrogen:

Not the same set of players abeg. How many of these guys played under LVG, Mou? The first team has more than 6-7 new players.

List the first team players under each of the three managers, I want to check something

Nitrogen, At what point should we start to blame the players? I really wanna hear your say on this question
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Scummies deserve all the pains served by Raufu. Na to dey poke their ugly noses into Chelsea and Messi's matters.

Thank you Lampard for inflicting more pains to their assses. grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
We should blame the players alone for losing against Everton, a relegation side. Omo, I bow for una o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Hello sir, how are you today?
Honestly I no fine at all cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Another loss to rubbish Everton but I expect some people to come and cry about Messi as usual since na wetin dey worry them be that

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
eph12:

So how is Fred 4?

I felt Fred was playing a blocking 4 with Matic nI the 4-2-3-1 formation ragnick used...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tesppidd: 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Expert17:
So we lost to relegation-threatened Everton.

I blame Messi's 3 goals for PSG.

Why are you wicked?

grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
dopeJemi:

Nitrogen, At what point should we start to blame the players? I really wanna hear your say on this question
I have blamed players on this thread. I know that some of them are fuvking useless, but let’s be honest, this man has not done any thing to this team. He has done nothing. Heck OGS the rookie made top 3 last season with this team. It just does not make sense.

Also, where is this notion that we’ve had the same set of players since Moyes and LVG coming from? we have had different set of player under each manager since LVG.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Irs better to finish 8th position and start afresh, rather than playing a Conference league....

Ronaldo can't be playing such....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Rafiu Rangnirok is the worst Manager in United history cry.
#RangnickOut
#EndRangnick
#RangnickMustGo
#EndRangnickCluelessness
#**************
angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
We don't even need a coach to beat this useless Everton.

The loss is on the players.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
nitrogen:
We should blame the players alone for losing against Everton, a relegation side. Omo, I bow for una o.

Is it the coach’s fault Matic lost possession of the ball and they scored? Is it the coach’s fault that Maguire is not better than a piece of wood? I blame the coaching for always starting him. Is it the coach’s fault that Rashford runs faster than he uses his brain? If you are good or excellent, You don’t even need so much from your coach, Some things in football are just basic common sense.

I ask again brotherly, At what point should we start blaming the players?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11735) (11736) (11737) (11738) (11739) (11740) (11741) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.