Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8795154 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nihilist:

Please point out the world class players in that list. While you're at it, point out the players in your list that were essential players last year.

The same Rio and Vidic that you always about last year?

but they have to be replaced - that's the point! don't feel too salty you are starting to feel embarrassed about your statement on how much united have spent. if more than 11 players leave a club, how much do you think should be spent to replace them?

you cannot answer that question & you are harping about £150m like a village amateur who just started following football when fergie retired. you are doing the equivalent of complaining about how much spent by a man who decided to renovate his house.....

concerning rio/vidic....if they add up all their medals won as united players, it would take at least 5 millenniums before chelsea achieve 1/3 of it. how do you replace vidic & rio without spending good money? the replacement of those 2 defenders alone should cost £150m especially when their microcosm(david luiz) is about £50m in the transfer market.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nihilist:

My point is that in addition to being a brain-dead follow follow, you are also a hypocrite.

That post I quoted was of you brainlessly agreeing with an earlier post of Coogar's as usual grin

Anyway, now that Van Gaal is guilty of every 'crime' you highlighted there, do you think heis good enough to carry the training balls at Carrington? grin
the dyslexic barbarian strikes again.
why not go further down and see where I was one of the first to criticize Moyes from the beginning. Apparently you are too lazy to deduce or research that coogar once gave Moyes the benefit of doubt. of course you never had credibility so I wonder why im responding to you.

And youll expect people to say "shots fired,man down" and all that childish nonsense you always put up.

With you being "brain alive", you have managed to talk yourself into an amazing sh1thole that you cannot get out from. You sit here, assume you are independent-minded, when you look nothing more than a garrulous drunkard on a hot afternoon.

if im brain dead and a hypocrite, you are an astigmatic leprachaun with absolutely nothing to say even on your thread of muppets. thank you

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nihilist:

Ask Starboard. Afterall, it's his criteria we're using

Nah! You answer me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
elampiro:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

elampawa, can you explain briefly why rooney refused to shoot here?

all he had to do was get across zabaleta & go down after any contact. zabaleta woulda been sent off & we would have had a penalty. rooney was great in the second half but he was one of the reasons we didn't get a point at the etihad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nihilist:

Ask Starboard. Afterall, it's his criteria we're using
answer the question.
he asked you.
Your brain is supposedly alive.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
coogar:

elampawa, can you explain briefly why rooney refused to shoot here?

all he had to do was get across zabaleta & go down after any contact. zabaleta woulda been sent off & we would have had a penalty. rooney was great in the second half but he was one of the reasons we didn't get a point at the etihad.

I thought Fellaini had the best chance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
StarBoard:

the dyslexic barbarian strikes again.
why not go further down and see where I was one of the first to criticize Moyes from the beginning. Apparently you are too lazy to deduce or research that coogar once gave Moyes the benefit of doubt. of course you never had credibility so I wonder why im responding to you.

And youll expect people to say "shots fired,man down" and all that childish nonsense you always put up.

With you being "brain alive", you have managed to talk yourself into an amazing sh1thole that you cannot get out from. You sit here, assume you are independent-minded, when you look nothing more than a garrulous drunkard on a hot afternoon.

if im brain dead and a hypocrite, you are an astigmatic leprachaun with absolutely nothing to say even on your thread of muppets. thank you

I know you don't understand a lot of the words that you write, but I'll ignore that...

My point is, if you say you were criticizing Moyes fro the beginning using the criteria you listed....Why are you not criticizing Van Gaal now?...Van Gaal who has had a far worse start to the season than Moyes did

Brain Dead Hypocrite is what your tombstone shall read... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
elampiro:

You have agreed now that Gaal inherited a weak team.
no it cant be said to be weaker.
my point is van gaal made several changes to the squad.
its not yhe dame as when moyes took over
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
dopeJemi:

Nah! You answer me

Why are you asking me?

Did I publish the criteria to ascertain a manager's competence?

Ask the man who did.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nihilist:

I know you don't understand a lot of the words that you write, but I'll ignore that...

My point is, if you say you were criticizing Moyes fro the beginning using the criteria you listed....Why are you not criticizing Van Gaal now?...Van Gaal who has had a far worse start to the season than Moyes did

Brain Dead Hypocrite is what your tombstone shall read... grin
. . .sigh. .
even after being lectured by other people this nitwit v2.0 still doesn't get it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
elampiro:

I thought Fellaini had the best chance.

rooney had the best chance....if anything brings him down after that run, it woulda been a red card for whoever did & a clear penalty for us.

kompany was dragging fellaini & he made the contact with his shoulder instead of his head. fellaini played well on the day - the best i have seen of him in a red shirt.

di maria also had a glorious chance but he struck it too close to hart. van persie's close control at the touchline was also nice but he was shooting from a tight angle.

like i said, we did well with 10 men on sunday than we have done with 11 men in the last 4 times we have faced city. it was just too bad an individual error cost us a point or even 3 points.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nihilist:

Why are you asking me?

Ask the man who did.
omo this m0ron needs help o.
So it is with the criteria of a "brain-dead hypocrite" that man united fans will use to judge van Gaal?
Don't you get tired of mocking yourself in public?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2014
StarBoard:

. . .sigh. .
even after being lectured by other people this nitwit v2.0 still doesn't get it.

Doesn't get what? That Van Gaal is guilty of everything you cussed Moyes out for? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2014
StarBoard:

omo this m0ron needs help o.
So it is with the criteria of a "brain-dead hypocrite" that man united fans will use to judge van Gaal?
Don't you get tired of mocking yourself in public?

But you used that criteria to judge Moyes, No? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nihilist:

But you used that criteria to judge Moyes, No? grin
and it is supposedly coming from a brain desd fellow?
humor me abeg.
I need the laugh.

a fellow still thinks Moyes was hard done by.
Ridiculous.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nihilist:

Why are you asking me?

Ask the man who did.

What are you on about
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
dopeJemi:

What are you on about
loneliness.
Nobody wants to talk to him so he starts to rabble over an issue that is next to nonexistent.

that's how you know dementia has set in.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
dopeJemi:

What are you on about

Did you read my original post?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
StarBoard:

loneliness.
Nobody wants to talk to him so he starts to rabble over an issue that is next to nonexistent.
that's how you know dementia has set in.

nihilist is high on cheap weed....
i dunno how anyone can even bring up moyes' disgraceful performance near this new side. we would have conceded 8 goals under moyes if we had to deal with 10 men for over one hour at the etihad.

we conceded 4 goals with 11 men under him at the etihad so who is moyes? our fear factor was lost under moyes. useless teams like everton, liverpool, west brom, etc strolled easily into old trafford & got maximum points.

e no go better for moyes wherever he is......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
I think Van Gaal has been getting a easy ride with Man Utd mgt and fans which I think is solely due to his reputation.

Any other coach would have started asking him serious questions about his methods
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
coogar:

rooney had the best chance....if anything brings him down after that run, it woulda been a red card for whoever did & a clear penalty for us.

kompany was dragging fellaini & he made the contact with his shoulder instead of his head. fellaini played well on the day - the best i have seen of him in a red shirt.

di maria also had a glorious chance but he struck it too close to hart. van persie's close control at the touchline was also nice but he was shooting from a tight angle.

like i said, we did well with 10 men on sunday than we have done with 11 men in the last 4 times we have faced city. it was just too bad an individual error cost us a point or even 3 points.

My prayer is that we start getting results immediately and go on a winning run. We cannot afford to drop much points from our remaining 28 matches. Southampton is 9 points ahead. That's three good matches.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
coogar:

i dunno how anyone can even bring up moyes' disgraceful performance near this new side. we would have conceded 8 goals under moyes if we had to deal with 10 men for over one hour at the etihad.

we conceded 4 goals with 11 men under him at the etihad so who is moyes? our fear factor was lost under moyes. useless teams like everton, liverpool, west brom, etc strolled easily into old trafford & got maximum points.

I'm sure Swansea were very scared during the 1st game of the season

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2014
coogar:

the fellow is in such a hurry to prove van gaal is a fraud according to him.
anyone with that kind of view is not worthy of any kind of a reply.
he can call me any kind of name. that is his prerogative.
on this matter his foot is in his extremely loud mouth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nihilist:

I'm sure Swansea were very scared during the 1st game of the season

swansea bossed us throughout that game. we can bring up the comments on this thread concerning the pathetic display - we were lucky we still had a fit van persie as at then....every shot he took went into the net against the run of play.

moyes is a lunatic - we didn't score a late goal to rescue a point or win throughout a league season under moyes. once we conceded, we just rolled over like a cheap whòre who has been sedated.

elampiro:

My prayer is that we start getting results immediately and go on a winning run. We cannot afford to drop much points from our remaining 28 matches. Southampton is 9 points ahead. That's three good matches.

the results would come.
i still believe the inconsistencies gotta do with the ever changing back four. chelsea have been able to name a constant back four in all their 10 league games - it helps the goalie understand what is front of him.

we had valencia - mcnair - carrick - shaw at the back at the etihad & yet we still gave them a fight to the very end. what can a manager do to defenders who have refused to be fit all season? personally, all the brits defending for us bar shaw should be sold next summer. enough is enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
Nihilist:

Did you read my original post?

Not really
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
raumdeuter:
I think Van Gaal has been getting a easy ride with Man Utd mgt and fans which I think is solely due to his reputation.

Any other coach would have started asking him serious questions about his methods
dayo,
what was van gaal's first few months with Bayern like?
Did he struggle or not?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
raumdeuter:

True
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
dopeJemi:

Not really

And you're asking what I'm on about?

Did you pass jamb at all? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
raumdeuter:

what you think is irrelevant!
with the number of injuries he's been cursed with, it's a testament to his managerial skills that we are still 4 points away from the 4th position.

if he wins twice in a row, all these negative vibes would be laid to rest. january can't come soon enough for me. i want to know why evans & jones are still at the club when they cannot stay fit to save their mothers.

StarBoard:

the fellow is in such a hurry to prove van gaal is a fraud according to him.
anyone with that kind of view is not worthy of any kind of a reply.
he can call me any kind of name. that is his prerogative.
on this matter his foot is in his extremely loud mouth.

the fact that he's in a hurry is not even the major problem.....it's the fact that he keeps mentioning money. he still cannot answer how much a club should spend having lost 11 first team players in one single season?

nihilist is an amateur.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2014
StarBoard:

dayo,
what was van gaal's first few months with Bayern like?
Did he struggle or not?

He struggled and he was under fire. No one gave him any excuse.

AT exactly this time in 2009, He was a few gmes from getting fired and Ulli told him that.

It was the game vs Juve in December that turned things around

Below is an article dated November 2009 where Ulli lambasted Van Gaal

http://www.worldsoccer.com/news/bayern-munich-critical-of-van-gaal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2014
raumdeuter:

He struggled and he was under fire. No one gave him any excuse.

AT exactly this time in 2009, He was a few gmes from getting fired and Ulli told him that.

It was the game vs Juve in December that turned things around

Below is an article dated November 2009 where Ulli lambasted Van Gaal

http://www.worldsoccer.com/news/bayern-munich-critical-of-van-gaal

if this is true then the van gaal critics on this thread can zip it......he already said it takes him at least 3 months to get things right. even with that, i believe we would have been higher on the table if we had chelsea's kind of bill of health.

would smalling have played with a fit squad? it woulda been rafael, jones, rojo & shaw. even if rojo had crocked himself similarly or jones had seen red, we would have had experienced defenders replacing them from the bench instead of carrick, mc nair or valencia doing the job of make-shift defenders.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
coogar:

what you think is irrelevant!
with the number of injuries he's been cursed with, it's a testament to his managerial skills that we are still 4 points away from the 4th position.

When players were getting injured last yr you blamed Moyes methods, WHy arent you extending the same to LvG?

Every team deals with injuries and its part of the game

(1) (2) (3) ... (1178) (1179) (1180) (1181) (1182) (1183) (1184) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.