Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,625 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8795074 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11926) (11927) (11928) (11929) (11930) (11931) (11932) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
eph12:

This lineup is making me sad
Relax, ETH will get them playing beautiful footy...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Trevor012:
I can feel it. This man will coach in the premier league next season.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
It's like a CDM is not in the plans of Ten Hag. Make I chill first before I begin dey drag am.

One person go come tell me say Ten Hag doesn't play with a CDM lmao. Cuz na Dutch league be this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Relax, ETH will get them playing beautiful footy...
Lol you're sounding like you don't want ETH to succeed here sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2022
DeadPresidents:

That's just Pogba PR there. The man has always wanted to run down his contract and move on a free preferably with a bidding war between clubs wishing to offer him insane wages. Unfortunately for him, his messiah died and he is not as valuable as he thinks.

There is a reason his agent and brothers always chatted shiit about the club on international breaks over the years and Pogba never issued out any contrary statements.

Do not be deceived. . .it was all about the game
Spot on...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
eph12:

Why una dey talk this thing sef?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Who told these niggas Pogba is taking a paycut at Juventuscheesy Pogba gets 8 million net fixed pay and then add ons on top of that. Then signing on fee as well. He is going to earn more at Juventus than United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Somebody was earning 290k before tax and you offered a new contract of 300k and some of you think it's not nothing. Am rolling right now.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
ChristoBam:

Why una dey talk this thing sef?
Because the truth is there in plain sight. No serious coach should trust the current set of players we have, except a few. ETH shouldn't be deceived or supported to think he can make anything out of this current squad without some strategic signings. He should never be allowed to even consider that. If not we will be back here in a year or two
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2022
eph12:

I want him to succeed, me wey dey look forward to watching us play this season. His decision to access the team first before deciding whether we need new players according to reports, may be very costly in my opinion. He should have just followed Rafiu's suggestion on the need for urgent signings.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
TrebleChamp:
I want him to succeed, me wey dey look forward to watching us play this season. His decision to access the team first before deciding whether we need new players according to reports, may be very costly in my opinion. He should have just followed Rafiu's suggestion on the need for urgent signings.
These players I know will ginger initially and falter some months into the season and by then it will be too late. Aside that we have lost a couple of players that we should be replacing as fast as possible. Other teams that are visibly much better than us are concluding their businesses and ETH is saying he wants to access these same set of players that have been very disappointing? There's only one outcome here and it's some deep lamentations.

That's why some people were not in support of the notion that ETH doesn't need anybody. He actually does

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
Trevor012:
Somebody was earning 290k before tax and you offered a new contract of 300k and some of you think it's not nothing. Am rolling right now.
We offered him 400k per week.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nnofaith: 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=Trevor012 post=113866678] Who told these niggas Pogba is taking a paycut at Juventuscheesy Pogba gets 8 million net fixed pay and then add ons on top of that. Then signing on fee as well. He is going to earn more at Juventus than United. [/

There is diffrence between Euros and pounds.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
ChristoBam:
We offered him 400k per week.
Baba the offer was 300k per week before tax.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=nnofaith post=113868847][/quote] Whatever currency you want to use.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ebukacute(m): 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
TrebleChamp:
But some United fans abused him, they said he was causing problem in the dressing room and damaging the image of the club cheesy..
A scummy will always scum
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nnofaith: 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Trevor012:

Whatever currency you want to use.
8 million euros is about 6.9 million pounds which will give you about 145 thousand pounds per week.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
eph12:

These players I know will ginger initially and falter some months into the season and by then it will be too late. Aside that we have lost a couple of players that we should be replacing as fast as possible. Other teams that are visibly much better than us are concluding their businesses and ETH is saying he wants to access these same set of players that have been very disappointing? There's only one outcome here and it's some deep lamentations.

That's why some people were not in support of the notion that ETH doesn't need anybody. He actually does
Even we that watch games on TV know the positions we urgently need players in the team, watching our past matches should give him an idea of how rubbish some of this players are. Anyways it's just media reports, non of us know the inner workings of the club. I just hope he will be bold enough to demand for player signings, if proven that the it is the board that is hesitant..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
Trevor012:

Baba the offer was 300k per week before tax.
Where did you get this from?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
Trevor012:
Who told these niggas Pogba is taking a paycut at Juventuscheesy Pogba gets 8 million net fixed pay and then add ons on top of that. Then signing on fee as well. He is going to earn more at Juventus than United.
Pogba earns 15m yearly at United on his former contract.

I'm confused with your own mathematics.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Even we that watch games on TV know the positions we urgently need players in the team, watching our past matches should give him an idea of how rubbish some of this players are. Anyways it's just media reports, non of us know the inner workings of the club. I just hope he will be bold enough to demand for player signings, if proven that the it is the board that is hesitant..
We've been crying about McFred for about 3 years now. I don't want to believe he'll come in and then add Dejong and expect it to be a good midfield. While we're losing Pogba and Matic.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:53am On Jun 17, 2022
TrebleChamp:
I just don't want to believe that we're going into a new season without replacing Pogba, Matic and Mata, and not throwing Fred and Tom to the bench.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:49am On Jun 17, 2022
eph12:

I just don't want to believe that we're going into a new season without replacing Pogba, Matic and Mata, and not throwing Fred and Tom to the bench.
If ETH is comfortable with them, then he should be ready to take the blame if we falter else he should make it clear that the board is not meeting their end of the bargain by getting him the players he needs...Silence means he is comfortable with the players he has...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:34am On Jun 17, 2022
DeadPresidents:

That's just Pogba PR there. The man has always wanted to run down his contract and move on a free preferably with a bidding war between clubs wishing to offer him insane wages. Unfortunately for him, his messiah died and he is not as valuable as he thinks.

There is a reason his agent and brothers always chatted shiit about the club on international breaks over the years and Pogba never issued out any contrary statements.

Do not be deceived. . .it was all about the game

Agree with everything you say.

At the same time, the board can’t be absolved of all blames. Pogba wanted an excuse to run down his contract and they gave him one. They should’ve allowed him to leave on a free last season sef instead of triggering an extension and then offering him a contract.

Two wrong things can be true at the same time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:37am On Jun 17, 2022
No one should expect magic from ETH this season- especially if he gets no new signings.

City, Liverpool, Spurs are actively aiming for the top. Chelsea and Arsenal are also doing the same thing.

Newcastle is strengthening and there are a couple of other teams who are also getting stronger.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:37am On Jun 17, 2022
ChristoBam:

We've been crying about McFred for about 3 years now. I don't want to believe he'll come in and then add Dejong and expect it to be a good midfield. While we're losing Pogba and Matic.
I can't bear to watch McFred midfield combo again this season, McTom should be loaned asap. Club should sign Ndidi or any other good and intelligent holding midfielder, and sort out other necessary position of importance. If it is De Jong he want, he should put pressure on the board to conclude the deal asap.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2022
patrickmuf:
If ETH is comfortable with them, then he should be ready to take the blame if we falter else he should make it clear that the board us not meeting his end of the bargain by getting him the players he needs...Silence means he is comfortable with the players he has...
Well said (written)...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2022
MRTA7:

I expect this to be the lineup for the first match of the season. smiley

DDG

Dalot
Maguire
Varane
Shaw

Fred
McTom

Bruno

Elanga
CR
Sancho

I no like that elanga boy as e dey start match.
No technical gift..

Just a black Dan James.

Run nd run.. Nd run and shoot..

See marhez.
See mane.
See salah
See hazard.
See vini
Even Greenwood self get tricks.

Omor ehhhh.

This season go get as e be oh

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:57am On Jun 17, 2022
patrickmuf:
If ETH is comfortable with them, then he should be ready to take the blame if we falter else he should make it clear that the board is not meeting their end of the bargain by getting him the players he needs...Silence means he is comfortable with the players he has...
I think ETH is just being careful as a new comer. Plus he may be listening to the wrong people. My fear is that we will lose a good coach soon because of all these nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:00am On Jun 17, 2022
eph12:

I think ETH is just being careful as a new comer. Plus he may be listening to the wrong people. My fear is that we will lose a good coach soon because of all these nonsense

Flesh and blood haven't revealed this to you sir!!!

I think the board has no excuse to give.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:06am On Jun 17, 2022
eph12:

Bro, it took sometime for ETH to accept our offer, it was reported that among other things that saw the negotiations protracted was his demand to bring in his own backroom staff and have the overall control over the first team in the process having a say over who is signed, whose contract is renewed or not, determining who is surplus to requirement...As a new manager, the board will not want to risk his resignation before a game is played especially regarding lack of activity in the transfer market as it will trigger a mass protest from fans.

For now, I'll be patient waiting for when the preseason starts to see if we get 4-5 players or if ETH will say anything.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:08am On Jun 17, 2022
patrickmuf:
Bro, it took sometime for ETH to accept our offer, it was reported that among other things that saw the negotiations protracted was his demand to bring in his own backroom staff and have the overall control over the first team in the process having a say over who is signed, whose contract is renewed or not, determining who is surplus to requirement...As a new manager, the board will not want to risk his resignation before a game is played especially regarding lack of activity in the transfer market as it will trigger a mass protest from fans.

For now, I'll be patient waiting for when the preseason starts to see if we get 4-5 players or if ETH will say anything.

Getting rid of Pogba is a plus sha.
We go rest from pogba issue now.
Lingard too..

Na only donny dey give headline now. Nd Henderson..

Henderson will finally get his wish to leave..

Donny has a coach that used to trust him

Excuse no supposed dey this squad again..

(1) (2) (3) ... (11926) (11927) (11928) (11929) (11930) (11931) (11932) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.