Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11931) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8707879 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11928) (11929) (11930) (11931) (11932) (11933) (11934) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
Who will tell him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2022
Leyqute:
Who will tell him?
Yes i know, it's the board fault grin grin. But when will ETH speak out though?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Leyqute:
Who will tell him?

No point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:36pm On Jun 18, 2022
TrebleChamp:
First off why would the Glazier appoint a Liverpool fan as CEO?
Arnold said his job is to run the club as a business, meaning he won't get involved in transfer matters. He said the Glaziers have released over a billion pounds on signing, but also admitted the money was not well spent. He said you go to the training pitch and can't see the billion pounds investment, meaning he knows the players in the team are mostly rubbish. But most importantly he said the money the Manager and Director of Football need for signing this window is available. If this is true (which i believe it is), Ten Hag should hurry put with his accessement and give Murtough is transfer list. We need new quality players in several positions asap.
I'm pretty sure the transfer list has been given.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:34am On Jun 19, 2022
chrisley024:
That's good news, now we wait to see what ETH does if the list is not worked on.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by invinzible1: 12:35am On Jun 19, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Speak out... That what...
He's employers are not making funds available...lol
The way I see people here calling out ETH to speak out on what actually.
If you guys are in his position you won't throw your boss under the bus and cause rancour in the workplace. It's tensed already.
Glazers, the players and fans already knows
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 4:37am On Jun 19, 2022
Why did they not edit that 'we have 200m to spend' part out of the video. The public didn't need to know that. Especially for us that are fixated on certain players. Na self sabotage.

No way's Barca accepting a bid less than 85m now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:17am On Jun 19, 2022
ChristoBam:
Why did they not edit that 'we have 200m to spend' part out of the video. The public didn't need to know that. Especially for us that are fixated on certain players. Na self sabotage.

Good! They should keep their player

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 19, 2022
Abeg, make them keep de Jong.
The importance of scouts in a football club can never be over stressed.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:26am On Jun 19, 2022
invinzible1:

Speak out... That what...
He's employers are not making funds available...lol
The way I see people here calling out ETH to speak out on what actually.
If you guys are in his position you won't throw your boss under the bus and cause rancour in the workplace. It's tensed already.
Glazers, the players and fans already knows
You will be here when fans start criticising Ten Hag, if result are not good enough. We all know the team need good players in various positions, the CEO just told fans that money is available. If he believe in the current squad and doesn't demand for players signing, he will be blamed if the team doesn't do well and will be sacked. I don't need a Yes Man Manager like Ole, i want to watch beautiful football with good result. And I don't think the current players can deliver that on a consistent level.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:30am On Jun 19, 2022
ChristoBam:

That part is exactly what the fans (public) wanted to here, money is available so what is stopping them from signing players? The board and Manager go collect plenty yabis this season, but na ETH own go plenty pass for sure....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:15am On Jun 19, 2022
TrebleChamp:

Save your energy.

Things are more complicated is what I’m telling you.

We all know the club’s sabotagers. Some just don’t want to accept it.

Speak out or not, you go chop breakfast eventually.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by invinzible1: 10:25am On Jun 19, 2022
TrebleChamp:
You will be here when fans start criticising Ten Hag, if result are not good enough. We all know the team need good players in various positions, the CEO just told fans that money is available. If he believe in the current squad and doesn't demand for players signing, he will be blamed if the team doesn't do well and will be sacked. I don't need a Yes Man Manager like Ole, i want to watch beautiful football with good result. And I don't think the current players can deliver that on a consistent level.

He's going to be critize by fans... Pep and Klop get that alot if things don't go their way.
Everyone is worried but these selling clubs and agent would want to play on the desperation of the club... I believe it's better to get the pay roll structure right and the kind of players that wants to come. De jong isn't that optimistic coming to United.....
Let's wait and see how things pan out
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2022

Ten Hag wants Eriksen and De Jong as priorities
Dutch journalist Marcel van der Kraan speaking on Sky Sports News:

"Erik Ten Hag has made it so clear to the Man United board that he wants both Frenkie de Jong and Christian Eriksen. If they don't get those two players, it would be a breakdown of his ID and his model and his style at Man United.

"It's all hinging on those two players. He doesn't want any other players apart from those two first. Ten Hag says he's seen the style of Barcelona and Ajax. If you want to play a certain attacking style, then you need Frenkie.

"With Christian Eriksen, at the beginning of this year, he's come back from his heart shock. He was able to witness with his own eyes the fitness of Eriksen again and those performances for Brentford really convinced him. Those two can be a formidable midfield for United."

https://www.skysports.com/football/live-blog/11095/12476234/transfer-centre-paul-pogba-darwin-nunez-raphinha-all-the-latest-updates
Now Barca got us by the balls.

Btw, is getting Eriksen also difficult
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:51am On Jun 19, 2022
chrisley024:
Now Barca got us by the balls.

Btw, is getting Eriksen also difficult

This is man utd. Of course signing a player that is free not attached to any club is difficult.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 11:55am On Jun 19, 2022
https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1538437876244963329?t=AF8Her7AEOgGXrmxXrirnQ&s=19

Seems LvG will never forgive this club. Pretty much scared Timber to rejecting man utd.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2022
chrisley024:
The problem could probably be because we're now refusing clubs take advantage of the naivety we have displayed on the transfer window these past years
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2022
MRTA7:

This is man utd. Of course signing a player that is free not attached to any club is difficult.
Guy, the Erikson delay is laughable if ETH really wants him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Ellexy:
Cristiano Ronaldo does not feel involved in the Erik ten Hag project at #mufc anymore and the absence of #UCL football has also increased chances of him departing. Jorge Mendes is already looking for a new club for him. [@repubblica via @_GIFN]

So it begins.
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2022
TrebleChamp:
First off why would the Glazier appoint a [b]Liverpool fan as CEO?[/b]
Arnold said his job is to run the club as a business, meaning he won't get involved in transfer matters. He said the Glaziers have released over a billion pounds on signing, but also admitted the money was not well spent. He said you go to the training pitch and can't see the billion pounds investment, meaning he knows the players in the team are mostly rubbish. But most importantly he said the money the Manager and Director of Football need for signing this window is available. If this is true (which i believe it is), Ten Hag should hurry put with his accessement and give Murtough is transfer list. We need new quality players in several positions asap.
You people keep making ridiculous statements. Isn't competency supposed to be a priority for a job?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2022
melodyogonna:

You people keep making ridiculous statements. Isn't competency supposed to be a priority for a job?
Competency is you appointing a supporter of your bitter rival as Chief Executive? Have you ever head of the word 'sabotage'? Was he the only competent Man out there? Well that one no even concern me much, i just posted what Deakin stated in his tweet...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Competency is you appointing a supporter of your bitter rival as Chief Executive? Have you ever head of the word 'sabotage'? Was he the only competent Man out there? Well that one no even concern me much, i just posted what Deakin stated in his tweet...
This is a rubbish thought process.
They appointed a competent man they can trust to get the job done, the team he supports is a secondary consideration, if it's a consideration at all. Just like the recruitment team I don't see how it's relevant.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
melodyogonna:

This is a rubbish thought process.
They appointed a competent man they can trust to get the job done, the team he supports is a secondary consideration, if it's a consideration at all. Just like the recruitment team I don't see how it's relevant.

E shock me too o. We should just start looking for United fans/supporters to take on key roles at Utd, including finding new owners that have been supporting Utd since the club’s inception.

Competence in the mud!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cyberrex(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
although it's not easy seeing other teams signing players and your team is doing nothing, but I believe this transfer window is the best avenue to start the process of reinventing the club and changing the perspective of the mugu club we've been labelled

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cyberrex(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2022
TrebleChamp:

I'm not sure this is debatable, coz we've had players and coaching staffs who openly admitted being a fan of rival team while growing up, if we can make exceptions for players i believe we can make for the executives /recruitment staffs, at least that's what professionalism is all about
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Eaziimoney:
Abeg, make them keep de Jong.
The importance of scouts in a football club can never be over stressed.

Yes we will keep our de Jong

Una Dey over pay for useless players over the years ,e reach top player like FDJ una wan claim smartness and pay below his worth

Declan rice Dey available for una sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cyberrex:

I'm not sure this is debatable, coz we've had players and coaching staffs who openly admitted being a fan of rival team while growing up, if we can make exceptions for players i believe we can make for the executives /recruitment staffs, at least that's what professionalism is all about
This was the tweet i reacted to. Let them do whatever they like at the board level, me and Erik go get problem if i don't see good football and trophies after two season...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cyberrex(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
TrebleChamp:
This was the tweet i reacted to. Let them do whatever they like at the board level, me and Erik go get problem if i don't see good football and trophies after two season...

for a club as massive as man utd, we shouldn't be waiting for two seasons, tho the reality on ground is not rossy, but we should push and not limit ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2022
Cyberrex:

for a club as massive as man utd, we shouldn't be waiting for two seasons, tho the reality on ground is not rossy, but we should push and not limit ourselves

Lol, fans are not patient or realistic. 2 seasons for what. To win the league? To even challenge for the league coming from where United are?

Unless Pep and Klopp leave..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
MRTA7:

Lol, fans are not patient or realistic. 2 seasons for what. To win the league? To even challenge for the league coming from where United are?

Unless Pep and Klopp leave..
Carabao Cup, F.A Cup and even Europa League are trophies too, abi the first 2 is out of United reach? Van Gaal won FA cup under 3 season, Mourinho won 2 in his first season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
Here we go grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Finally

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11928) (11929) (11930) (11931) (11932) (11933) (11934) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.