Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,068 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8862964 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11962) (11963) (11964) (11965) (11966) (11967) (11968) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ellexy:
Omo laugh wan kee me, saw a clip of today's training session where ETH was saying too many mistakes.
One guy say ETH dey carry McTominay dey go where e no know.

grin grin grin
Sebi na only De Jong fit play him style? We will get to enjoy more of McFred when window closes and De Jong no come again cheesy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ellexy:
The righteous God no fit answer that kind prayer, the motive no pure grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Sebi na only De Jong fit play him style? We will get to enjoy more of McFred when window closes and De Jong no come again cheesy.
McFred next season, chukwuokike abiama aju. Our midfielders no dey technical at all, under that tweet someone posted a similar video of Ajaxvs training session, the difference was clear.

I just hope Dejong comes so ETH's work will be made easier abeg.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
I have not seen any holding midfielder linked to United, abi De Jong will play CM and HM together. ETH is playing with fire if he thinks De Jong and Erikson only will solve our midfield problem, we need a very good HM to play with Erikson or De Jong (if he eventually joins).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ellexy:
McFred next season, chukwuokike abiama aju. Our midfielders no dey technical at all, under that tweet someone posted a similar video of Ajaxvs training session, the difference was clear.

I just hope Dejong comes so ETH's work will be made easier abeg.

Oga, post links nah..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
afrodoc2:

It will be interesting to see how much he has left and how he will fit into the squad.

Cardiac arrest is no joke. Heart surgery is no joke.
Well, time will tell...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:59am On Jul 06, 2022
ChristoBam:

https://twitter.com/UtdFaithfuls/status/1544406579281367040?t=Id1PSJ97RcLyNwh6vDp2Ug&s=19

Thank you big...

I still think ETH knows what he wants and he's making a big risk demanding it from these players. The players have a long way to go. New system, new style of play and many of them are finding it difficult to do the one touch stuff.

I'm sure with time, everything go gell. I hope we can see them replicate a better football skills on the football pitch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cyberrex(m): 6:40am On Jul 06, 2022
adebayo201:

Thank you big...

I still think ETH knows what he wants and he's making a big risk demanding it from these players. The players have a long way to go. New system, new style of play and many of them are finding it difficult to do the one touch stuff.

I'm sure with time, everything go gell. I hope we can see them replicate a better football skills on the football pitch.

that was the similar style VDB was playing when he arrived, the reat just couldn't keep up with him

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:47am On Jul 06, 2022
grin

What ETH is trying to teach our so called, overpampered by Ole, over paid by Board bunch of Nitwits;

https://twitter.com/UtdFaithfuls/status/1544430558285107200?t=WsGIcAwLAAE7q8PGXvDHFg&s=19

Watch out the Mofos are doing it..... Baba shout, una dey make too much mistake.... LMFAO!

https://twitter.com/UtdFaithfuls/status/1544406579281367040?t=qe8W4KkUYOvx0MjJw-xcxg&s=19
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2022
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2022
"Paulo Dybala's agents are discussing with Manchester United", per the reliable Di Marzio.

Dybala to Utd, YES or NO?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:04am On Jul 06, 2022
ChristoBam:

https://twitter.com/UtdFaithfuls/status/1544406579281367040?t=Id1PSJ97RcLyNwh6vDp2Ug&s=19

Maguire and Dalot (not sure) we’re passing to McTom’s left foot. They were supposed to pass to his right.

The runs weren’t timed nor coordinated sef.

At least they’re training better now sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Oasis007:
"Paulo Dybala's agents are discussing with Manchester United", per the reliable Di Marzio.

Probably not a good deal for us.

Didn’t want us before.

Only wanted us now that he’s out of contract.

Plus he’s seriously regressed and isn’t the player he once was.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:16am On Jul 06, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

What ETH is trying to teach our so called, overpampered by Ole, over paid by Board bunch of Nitwits;

https://twitter.com/UtdFaithfuls/status/1544430558285107200?t=WsGIcAwLAAE7q8PGXvDHFg&s=19

Watch out the Mofos are doing it..... Baba shout, una dey make too much mistake.... LMFAO!

https://twitter.com/UtdFaithfuls/status/1544406579281367040?t=qe8W4KkUYOvx0MjJw-xcxg&s=19
McTom and Fred cannot implement ETH style, no matter how long and hard you teach them. They just don't have the skill to play such footy, i will be glad to receive L on this though...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 9:10am On Jul 06, 2022
TrebleChamp:
McTom and Fred cannot implement ETH style, no matter how long and hard you teach them. They just to have the skill to play such footy, i will be glad to receive L on this though...

I still feel Fred has some chance of playing Ten Haag footy. There is Brazilianness in that body somewhere that comes up for a few minutes in the sunshine.

McTominay stares at, treats, and feels the ball like a strange life-sucking orb. Man is legit scared of it like Superman is scared of Krypton.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 9:13am On Jul 06, 2022
Cyberrex:

that was the similar style VDB was playing when he arrived, the reat just couldn't keep up with him
Not every team plays like this.. that's why most of those ajax players struggle in their new clubs..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2022
Oasis007:

Why not just turn the club into a dumping site? grin

Attracting only players that don’t won’t want us if not for the big weekly wage they stand to get.

Football gold diggers.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2022
DeadPresidents:

I still feel Fred has some chance of playing Ten Haag footy. There is Brazilianness in that body somewhere that comes up for a few minutes in the sunshine.

McTominay stares at, treats, and feels the ball like a strange life-sucking orb. Man is legit scared of it like Superman is scared of Krypton.

Talked about McTom’s challenge with the ball about two to three years ago on this platform.

His issue is a fundamental one and has very slim chances of changing. Tall players usually have a problem with ball retention compared to those closer to the ground. Fred has hope.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:35am On Jul 06, 2022
Oasis007:

YES...

We need more players who are comfortable with the ball at their feet. He will be joining on a free so, if he flops we can easily sell him.

The problem now is where he will play because as a RWF he will spend most of the time drifting into the AMF space thus we have to have a very explosive RB else our RW will be dead...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2022
Oasis007:

No. This would be a peak Woodward signing. Guy has regressed so much and needs a system built around him to thrive.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by paafin(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2022
After watching ETH training clips with our boys, all I have to say is 60% of our players enjoyed being lazy and they can't keep up with ETH training pace this time around..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2022
paafin:
After watching ETH training clips with our boys, all I have to say is 60% of our players enjoyed being lazy and they can't keep up with ETH training pace this time around..
relax, nobody just gets up and start running. They've maybe not been doing training of that intensity, and it takes time to build your fitness level to the stage he wants them too.. with time they'll adjust. It's like playing football after a long time, you easily get fatigued after more games, you build your fitness level to be able to play 90 mins
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2022
patrickmuf:
YES...

We need more players who are comfortable with the ball at their feet. He will be joining on a free so, if he flops we can easily sell him.

The problem now is where he will play because as a RWF he will spend most of the time drifting into the AMF space thus we have to have a very explosive RB else our RW will be dead...

No. easily sell to where? with the high wages he'll get as a free agent? he's a definite NO for me. he has regressed badly. I would have thought we've learnt our lessons signing players like that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2022
patrickmuf:
YES...

We never fit sell Ayinde ọ, e no easy to move high earners
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:32am On Jul 06, 2022
I'm really bothered about injuries that will crept in when the deal starts. The larger the squad and coordinated they're, the better for the team as a whole.

The project is looking more like it. ETH shouldn't bend to anything. It's either you adapt or you fall out.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2022
Oasis007:
grin

They rarely if ever trained with triangles with Ole. If they did it was occasionally and never at the pace required by ETH. I remember complaining a number of times during Ole's tenure that the training didn't involve enough triangles. Ole just kept organizing rondo sessions.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2022
Leyqute:

Maguire and Dalot (not sure) we’re passing to McTom’s left foot. They were supposed to pass to his right.

The runs weren’t timed nor coordinated sef.

At least they’re training better now sha

They could not make those passes accurately at the speed required by ETH. A sort of football Heisenberg uncertainty principle cheesy

The youth players that trained on Day 1 and 2 of camp did better.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:05am On Jul 06, 2022
Leyqute:

Probably not a good deal for us.

Didn’t want us before.

Only wanted us now that he’s out of contract.

Plus he’s seriously regressed and isn’t the player he once was.

Plus his game is not ideally suited to the EPL. However if Ronaldo leaves we need another senior replacement UNLESS something major happens during pre-season to change ETH's mind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2022
TrebleChamp:
McTom and Fred cannot implement ETH style, no matter how long and hard you teach them. They just don't have the skill to play such footy, i will be glad to receive L on this though...

McTominay is consistently awkward with his passing and his passing is not as crisp as Fred's passing can sometimes be but then again he doesn't make the ridiculously poor passes that Fred sometimes makes. If i had to guess which of them has it in his locker to step up and play this style it would be Fred.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2022
[The Athletic] It is currently not known when — or if — Cristiano Ronaldo will return to Manchester United. As he looks to force a move, he could even go public with his grievances.

Which grievances abeg
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2022
ovoP:
relax, nobody just gets up and start running. They've maybe not been doing training of that intensity, and it takes time to build your fitness level to the stage he wants them too.. with time they'll adjust. It's like playing football after a long time, you easily get fatigued after more games, you build your fitness level to be able to play 90 mins
That's if they don't turn on him first as they did with Rangnick after they have guaranteed their place in the team

(1) (2) (3) ... (11962) (11963) (11964) (11965) (11966) (11967) (11968) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: segzysexy(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.