Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8789148 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11990) (11991) (11992) (11993) (11994) (11995) (11996) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CockAndBullStor: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Opinion: Although it's just a friendly, but a lot of positives. We are a work in progress but we are building something really cool.

For those condemning VDB, why not wait until he is played with McFred before passing your judgement.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
afrodoc2:

Savage is probably the best long range passer in the team right now. That his left foot get radar. My only worry is that he is not that quick. But he is rugged and energetic like his father and does not shy away from tackling.

Who's his father
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 4:09pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ice-cold face Martial is back!

The league is not ready grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oasis007:

grin

He's fuckin talented. I think he's more talented than Hannibal. You sabi pass Kagawa10 no be small sire.

All the hype was about Shoretire and Mejbri but i kept noticing from around end of 2020 when Zidane came back from his year long injury that he was as intelligent as both of them with the ball. Mejbri was/is bigger and stronger with the ball , faster and the better dribbler. Shoretire is also stronger, faster and has the best final/through pass of the 3 of them which is why he is often the most decisive but Zidane is not far off.

To summarize, those 2 had physical advantages over him but those advantages (especially size and strength) have reduced enough for his technical ability (which is at par with theirs) to start to get him noticed.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Roland17:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
CockAndBullStor:
Opinion: Although it's just a friendly, but a lot of positives. We are a work in progress but we are building something really cool.

For those condemning VDB, why not wait until he is played with McFred before passing your judgement.
His midfield partner, Savage didn't wait until he played with McFred. He was a beauty to watch on the ball. I couldn't identify DVB on the field. Nothing stood him out

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
afrodoc2:

All the hype was about Shoretire and Mejbri but i kept noticing from around end of 2020 when Zidane came back from his year long injury that he was as intelligent as both of them with the ball. Mejbri was/is bigger and stronger with the ball , faster and the better dribbler. Shoretire is also stronger, faster and has the best final/through pass of the 3 of them which is why he is often the most decisive but Zidane is not far off.

To summarize, those 2 had physical advantages over him but those advantages (especially size and strength) have reduced enough for his technical ability (which is at par with theirs) to start to get him noticed.

Shoretire is going on Loan. Hannibal and Iqbal are likely to be with the first team this coming Season. I hope they are giving chance, especially in Cup competitions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2022
melodyogonna:

What's your assessment?
We have a good number of young players coming through however, we need to strengthen our RB, midfield and attack. Hopefully we can get Lisandro, FDJ and Anthony...

Telles and AWB are not good enough...Also, if we must play like we did today, Maguire has no place in the team...

I will like to see Garner and Hannibal in action...Iqbal? He has caught the attention of everyone, I hope he builds on it.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 4:18pm On Jul 12, 2022
DVD or CD will bench Bruno.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
Who's post mod or spambot dey delete as I get mentioned naw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
CockAndBullStor:

So not only that we need ETH to unleash him, we also need McFred to unlock him

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
I was hoping to see Laird in action. Hopefully he gets enough time in our next match

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Can only talk about the young players as we learnt nothing new from the first team. I'm not sure Iqbal will get enough game time for his development. That boy needs to play. unless ETH decides he's going to allow him to play Europa he should probably go on loan. He needs games. Savage looked good too. confidence on the ball and decent range. Amad, Pellestri did ok but they probably will only see cup games. Same with Elanga.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
Omo, Elanga can't fill Greenwood space oh.
Guy just amateurish game today

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 4:31pm On Jul 12, 2022
Here We Go Again grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
Baller ✔️

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Roland17:

Glory glory Man United
I am afraid already add CR7 and maguire to this team
Very bloody

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Searchingvictor:
Omo, Elanga can't fill Greenwood space oh.
Guy just amateurish game today
Greenwood dey far better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
afrodoc2:

Telles and AWB no dey redeemable jare. They were the 2 who made life difficult for the team in the first 10-15 mins of the 2nd half.
Bissaka was good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:00pm On Jul 12, 2022
MRTA7:
Can only talk about the young players as we learnt nothing new from the first team. I'm not sure Iqbal will get enough game time for his development. That boy needs to play. unless ETH decides he's going to allow him to play Europa he should probably go on loan. He needs games. Savage looked good too. confidence on the ball and decent range. Amad, Pellestri did ok but they probably will only see cup games. Same with Elanga.
Amad and Pellistri have good technique but that body stature may be a big challenge. the goal Pellistri scored, he was almost bundled to the floor. there was also a play where Amad was shoved easily by Konate when he could have been through on goal.
there's need for body strength here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Congrats to Manchester United

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
It's amazing how Una youths dey suffer because of lack of faith in them esp the Midfielders . I know I've once asked why haven't Ole used youth Midfielders or given them chance esp as you guys lacked depth in that. Well, with Ten Haag now, I think some boys might get their shine

I see this win as a confidence booster for the youth boys as they'll be hopeful that their time to get squad roles is alive. If only teams can start looking inwards for squad depth for a possible first team action instead of buying scraps for massive price that most of the youth teamers are even better than

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please who's selling Zidane's form? I need the form abeg, guy is sooo silky on the ball I come dey wonder whether na our academy product be that. Usually is pace and pawa like we see in Elanga and co.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Calm your titties

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
#TrashfordOUT
#TrashlangaOUT

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin

TrebleChamp..... I said we gonna win at least a Trophy. Guess you remember?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ellexy:
Bissaka was good.
Not on the ball

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11990) (11991) (11992) (11993) (11994) (11995) (11996) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.