Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,034 members, 7,859,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8857195 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11992) (11993) (11994) (11995) (11996) (11997) (11998) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2022
ChristoBam:
And some Olesexuals still dey drop nonsense takes for this thread. We've really suffered.
Olesexuals is a word I haven't heard in a while... Dark times mehn

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
I can see some people are back to sĂșcking the players dĂ­cks as usual after one preseason game.

Didn't the same guys press in Rangnick's first game vs Palace? How'd that work out?

We will see if they can keep up the pressing after 10 games in the coming season.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
The average Man United fan cycle.

1. United plays well and gets a good win.
2. Hype the useless players as the next best thing.
3. Lose/Draw a couple of games.
4. Blame the manager and the rest of the fanbase that dont agree with them.
5. Manager gets sacked/Season ends poorly.
6. Agree to some extent the players were never good enough in the first palce.
7. Get hyped again for the new season.
8. Back to number one.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera2: 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
eph12:

This is my only quarrel with Rangnick. He should have tried these young midfielder more last season. By now they would have stepped up much better
True tho.
But I think also you can forgive him due to how under pressure he was to deliver and result wasn't coming his way. Remember, you guys mathematically lost hope on top 4 like 3-4 weeks before the end of season. Using young boys by then means he'd have given up hope. There's a reason why he finally used Hannibal.

But as for Ole, he had all the chances and opportunities to integrate one or two boys into the midfield but he didn't. It was even so glaring at a certain point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera2: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ellexy:
Olesexuals is a word I haven't heard in a while... Dark times mehn

grin grin grin
The person who even invented that word don even disappear again.

Man had so much hope in Rangnick that immediately Rangnick fall him hand, he disappeared as quickly as he appeared grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jodera2:
True tho.
But I think also you can forgive him due to how under pressure he was to deliver and result wasn't coming his way. Remember, you guys mathematically lost hope on top 4 like 3-4 weeks before the end of season. Using young boys by then means he'd have given up hope. There's a reason why he finally used Hannibal.

But as for Ole, he had all the chances and opportunities to integrate one or two boys into the midfield but he didn't. It was even so glaring at a certain point.
Your Monika look like one I know
Are you related to jodera grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jodera2:
The person who even invented that word don even disappear again.

Man had so much hope in Rangnick that immediately Rangnick fall him hand, he disappeared as quickly as he appeared grin
You mean Illimitable aka coogar grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lana1:
The average Man United fan cycle.

1. United plays well and gets a good win.
2. Hype the useless players as the next best thing.
3. Lose/Draw a couple of games.
4. Blame the manager and the rest of the fanbase that dont agree with them.
5. Manager gets sacked/Season ends poorly.
6. Agree to some extent the players were never good enough in the first palce.
7. Get hyped again for the new season.
8. Back to number one.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
Anybody getting carried away with one pre-season win dey on a long thing, a very long thing infact. This team is not ready because of one pre-season win over Liverpool b team, this team is ready because we are the best, PL ain't ready for us.

grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mikechinos(m): 11:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
Charlie savage played DM for us today. I think with right coaching he will really own the position down. We really have nice talented midfielders in the youth set up Zidane iqgbal is good as well but not better than Hannibal and garner IMO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jodera2:
True tho.

Rangnick was never going to get the job, he was strictly an interim. He was supposed to come in, stabilize the team, and make it easy for the next coach. He then realized that some of these players won't listen or are a lost cause. He could have just looked at a couple of these youngsters to groom, unless he was not interested in grooming any talent. In summary he had nothing to lose, Ole had

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera2: 12:08am On Jul 13, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Your Monika look like one I know
Are you related to jodera grin grin
Lol... Dem don nack me ban na grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera2: 12:09am On Jul 13, 2022
Ellexy:
You mean Illimitable aka coogar grin
grin grin grin

Exactly who I meantgrin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera2: 12:14am On Jul 13, 2022
eph12:

Rangnick was never going to get the job, he was strictly an interim. He was supposed to come in, stabilize the team, and make it easy for the next coach. He then realized that some of these players won't listen or are a lost cause. He could have just looked at a couple of these youngsters to groom, unless he was not interested in grooming any talent. In summary he had nothing to lose, Ole had
My reasoning was just the top4 that was at stake. The top4 really acted as a distraction not to use any youngsters not necessarily because he was aiming at the permanent job. But then I get your point, he would have at least used one or two when it was it looked like all hope was lost. I think towards the end sef, Rangnick even join looked lost grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:52am On Jul 13, 2022
Jodera2:
My reasoning was just the top4 that was at stake. The top4 really acted as a distraction not to use any youngsters not necessarily because he was aiming at the permanent job. But then I get your point, he would have at least used one or two when it was it looked like all hope was lost. I think towards the end sef, Rangnick even join looked lost grin
Yeah he looked lost at the end. Wasn't interested in coaching those set of players anymore. That's why I wonder why he didn't bring in some of the younger players, especially when it was mathematically impossible to qualify for the champions league. Anyways I hope ETH is brave enough and this is not just for preseason sake

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:38am On Jul 13, 2022
Trevor012:

Lmao please do the same for Maguire vs Van dijk and Fred vs Rodri and Fabinho for me.

Remove height.
Fred does more Dan rodri

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:41am On Jul 13, 2022
I no rate rodri at all

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mikechinos(m): 6:05am On Jul 13, 2022
Mrviktor:
I no rate rodri at all
Una don start. Rodri is better than all Manchester United midfield combined.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:25am On Jul 13, 2022
Mrviktor:

Remove height.
Fred does more Dan rodri

Look at why we keep saying stats na scam

Fred that we all know will sit his ass on the bench if he were playing for a small team.

Very soon.. United midfield youngsters will take over and the eyesore will be over.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:40am On Jul 13, 2022
I couldn't help but realize that some people here actually want VDB to flop, just so at the end they'll say they're right.

You people just never learn and it's so funny grin

It's just 1 game with Liverpool's C team and let's not pretend that we didn't park the bus in that second half - which of course is the ideal thing to do.

Wether you choose to believe it or not, there's nothing to be really excited about with these crop of players, except we do more in the TW.

And what's even more disturbing is those ones Yabbing Nunez for that miss.

When it counts the most, we'll see the teams that'll turn up.

I'm not sorry to say, but United is not back.

And for those of you crying about Bruno because he was criticised, just know that we haven't even scratched the surface yet - of course until he repents.

Your so-called favorites were fielded against team C, while VDB's team had to park the bus and play against team B and A. Now do the maths.

Or should we talk about the fact that the second half was more interesting than the first that was garnished with our first 11 tongue

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:12am On Jul 13, 2022
LostMyZeal:
I couldn't help but realize that some people here actually want VDB to flop, just so at the end they'll say they're right.

It's just 1 game with Liverpool's C team and let's not pretend that we didn't park the bus in that second half - which of course is the ideal thing to do.

Wether you choose to believe it or not, there's nothing to be really excited about with these crop of players, except we do more in the TW.

And for those of you crying about Bruno because he was criticised, just know that we haven't even scratched the surface yet - of course until he repents.

Your so-called favorites were fielded against team C, while VDB's team had to park the bus and play against team B and A. Now do the maths.

Or should we talk about the fact that the second half was more interesting than the first that was garnished with our first 11 tongue

What's the essence of this long shalaye? VDB played with 2kids who outshone him in every department yesterday sad

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:27am On Jul 13, 2022
Mrviktor:

Remove height.
Fred does more Dan rodri
Lmao World class daddy Fred. Amongst the best midfielder In England and better than Rodri and Fabinho with stats. We love stats.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2022
Mikechinos:

Una don start. Rodri is better than all Manchester United midfield combined.
You lie. When it gets to Pernandes you will accept stats and use it to compare him with Kdb but when stats puts Fred better than Rodri and Fabinho then you throw away stats. Lmao e go choke una.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:34am On Jul 13, 2022
Ellexy:
What's the essence of this long shalaye? VDB played with 2kids who outshone him in every department yesterday sad

Lol.. . What a dubious and dishonest way to put it grin

We parked the bus for most of that half and was pegged back - true or false?

Liverpool did everything they could to choke us and peg us back in our own half, hoping that We'd be sloppy.

Savage and Iqbal made most of their touches in our half ffs - what does that tell you?

In a defensive set up, that's what you'll get - most touches will be made in our half with the two pivots being responsible for tidying the play.

How many times did you see your team take the fight to Liverpool's team A apart from transition moves?

Y'all better calm your tits; it's just one game.

VDB is coming - best believe that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:35am On Jul 13, 2022
Cc Mrviktor, Please do Maguire vs Van Dijk Next cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:02am On Jul 13, 2022
This comment from redcafe regarding Pernandes dey tickle me die cheesy grin cheesy

"""Amazing stat padder, Possession hater, Wonderful moaner, Faux leader and Master of incoherent, chaotic,
accidental , kamikaze football. Would give away the ball cheaply, would put the team under pressure time and time again, would make 100
useless passes then would get lucky with one of them and muppets would rejoice declaring him our lord and
saviour. """

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:24am On Jul 13, 2022
Ellexy:

You don't mean it cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2022
Englishisamust:
DVD or CD will bench Bruno.

cheesy cheesy

I think VCD
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2022
LostMyZeal:

if Bruno played that second half, even with d Park de bus, he wouldn't dissappear.. we are not hoping vdb will flop we're just pointing out who d better player is.. by your logic I can say you are hoping manu will flop to prove a point that the team is bad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2022
D only person dt really impressed me yesterday was Eric Bailey.lf nt for his being prone to injury.....l dnt really understand d hype around martial.Personally he was too fantastic except perhaps d goal he scored.Our midfield is still very poor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mikechinos(m): 9:20am On Jul 13, 2022
Trevor012:

You lie. When it gets to Pernandes you will accept stats and use it to compare him with Kdb but when stats puts Fred better than Rodri and Fabinho then you throw away stats. Lmao e go choke una.
Fred is not better than rodri left leg. Fred is good but Rodri is world class IMO. He's easily the best DM in the league currently and top 5 in the world
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:23am On Jul 13, 2022
Mikechinos:

Fred is not better than rodri left leg. Fred is good but Rodri is world class IMO. He's easily the best DM in the league currently and top 5 in the world
Bring the stats for Fred and Rodri last season. Who had more tackles,interception and blocks last season? Stats for Pernandes means stats for all tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mikechinos(m): 9:41am On Jul 13, 2022
Trevor012:

Bring the stats for Fred and Rodri last season. Who had more tackles,interception and blocks last season? Stats for Pernandes means stats for all tongue tongue
Eye test is better. Stats are decieving. I don't need stat to tell me that mcfred are rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11992) (11993) (11994) (11995) (11996) (11997) (11998) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Pegasus01, delkuf(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.