Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8857412 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11991) (11992) (11993) (11994) (11995) (11996) (11997) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PtolemySoter: 5:22pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ellexy:
Please who's selling Zidane's form? I need the form abeg, guy is sooo silky on the ball I come dey wonder whether na our academy product be that. Usually is pace and pawa like we see in Elanga and co.

Did you say silky?

Some wise men saw that silk a long time ago.

afrodoc2:

4-0 Zidane Iqbal. The guy has been silky all game.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Erik ten Hag: "[It will take] a lot of time. Believe me. I have seen a lot of mistakes. Liverpool played three teams, and they were not at their strongest. We have not overestimated this result." #mulive [mutv]

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PtolemySoter: 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ellexy:
Bissaka was good.

He wasn't. The team could not build up play easily from the right because of him. He was the reason why we kept trying to Telles, Malacia, Savage, Elanga square.
He huffed and puffed but was not good enough on the ball.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 5:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
eph12:

Not on the ball
Both on and of the ball he was good abeg. Pellestri was always bullied off the ball whenever they tried a combination play but some still came off.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Jodera:
It's amazing how Una youths dey suffer because of lack of faith in them esp the Midfielders . I know I've once asked why haven't Ole used youth Midfielders or given them chance esp as you guys lacked depth in that. Well, with Ten Haag now, I think some boys might get their shine

I see this win as a confidence booster for the youth boys as they'll be hopeful that their time to get squad roles is alive. If only teams can start looking inwards for squad depth for a possible first team action instead of buying scraps for massive price that most of the youth teamers are even better than
This is my only quarrel with Rangnick. He should have tried these young midfielder more last season. By now they would have stepped up much better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ellexy:
Both on and of the ball he was good abeg. Pellestri was always bullied off the ball whenever they tried a combination play but some still came off.
I hear you o. We still need to try Laird. I'm not okay with Dalot and AWB at all. They should not start for us next season.

I'm not sure what Malacia will bring differently to this team. He wasn't solid today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
Erik Ten Hag: “I think we have a lot of creativity and speed in front.” #MUFC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
United will win the league.....

.... Ziyech Barkley preseason vibes cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 5:57pm On Jul 12, 2022
eph12:

I hear you o. We still need to try Laird. I'm not okay with Dalot and AWB at all. They should not start for us next season.

I'm not sure what Malacia will bring differently to this team. He wasn't solid today.
As far Malacia his debut today seems a little bit watery but let's see how he progresses.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PtolemySoter: 6:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
We need to get a RW before the season starts. Neither Amad nor Pellistri is ready. Then Sancho can move to the LW and Rashy goes to the bench. We can then loan Elanga out.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2022
PtolemySoter:
We need to get a RW before the season starts. Neither Amad nor Pellistri is ready. Then Sancho can move to the LW and Rashy goes to the bench. We can then loan Elanga out.

Only Greenwood Can solve that.

Make them just free the guy embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:17pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2022
Meanwhile I was shocked when I heard VDB was on that pitch for 45 minutes.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2022
WhoDeyHause:
Dead club fans jubilating over a friendly win against mostly reserves team. When season starts we will be seeing lamentations and people shouting ten hag out after plenty flogging.
Finished club.
Not funny. Not worthy of a LoL. Not deserving of a single LMAO. Not even a kikikiki or a single like/share.

This is not Barca thread. We dey ignore stupîdity for here and I can guarantee you this is the only engagement you'll get on this thread.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lana1:
grin grin
that guy already smells like a repeat of Carroll but still one game though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lana1:
Not funny. Not worthy of a LoL. Not deserving of a single LMAO. Not even a kikikiki or a single like/share.

This is not Barca thread. We dey ignore stupîdity for here and I can guarantee you this is the only engagement you'll get on this thread.
Dead club.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Matty cash, lamptey, Foyth etc are Rb’s we can tempt. Dalot simply can’t defend for his life.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
melodyogonna:

Okay?
We never win the war oo, it's just beginning cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:53pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ellexy:
Bissaka was good.
You just like that guy like Fred like eph...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2022
patrickmuf:
You just like that guy like Fred like eph...
and you Ayinde.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2022
Botfuss:
Matty cash, lamptey, Foyth etc are Rb’s we can tempt. Dalot simply can’t defend for his life.
If only we can get Lamptey
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ovoP(m): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lamptey isn't a good defender, Brighton plays with 3 at the back most times.. and is crosses are poor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Ellexy:
and you Ayinde.
Martial is my boy...He will do wonders...

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Erik ten Hag: "We did the press, a few mistakes in pressing, conceded some chances, but we also created a lot. I think our team played brave, played proactive. We have to work really hard to get out of the mistakes, but of course we are happy with the first game."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Erik ten Hag: "[It will take] a lot of time. Believe me. I have seen a lot of mistakes. Liverpool played three teams, and they were not at their strongest. We have not overestimated this result."

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2022
Erik ten Hag: "We have to be careful, but still, I have seen some really good things, and I think what we see, we have a lot of creativity and speed in front. We have potential."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:08pm On Jul 12, 2022
ChristoBam:
Meanwhile I was shocked when I heard VDB was on that pitch for 45 minutes.

I’m shocked.

Isn’t he supposed to bench Bruno and become the main man?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:11pm On Jul 12, 2022
Oasis007:
Erik ten Hag: "We have to be careful, but still, I have seen some really good things, and I think what we see, we have a lot of creativity and speed in front. We have potential."

Lol.

Okay o.

Better don’t get carried away.

Na so dem dey do
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
And some Olesexuals still dey drop nonsense takes for this thread. We've really suffered.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 9:15pm On Jul 12, 2022
Leyqute:

I’m shocked.

Isn’t he supposed to bench Bruno and become the main man?

You expect a dvd player to bench bruno

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2022
1998-2012 was the best time that elite players had their best seasons, all playing to their bests.

Do you think the current crop of players can measure up?

Join this space and let's have this conversation!!

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1mrGmaaQveDGy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2022
We pressed Una dey happy. cheesy

For Ragnick time, this niggaz also pressed and after the 3rd match or so. They were back to default setting
Never trust these lazy modafvckers

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11991) (11992) (11993) (11994) (11995) (11996) (11997) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.