Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8790098 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12104) (12105) (12106) (12107) (12108) (12109) (12110) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bombblacks:

I honestly don't see how a combined fee of £25m for both Rabiot and Arnautovic can be depressing. That's less than what we paid for Amad.

It's not about the fee, out of all the strikers and midfielders available why are we going for Rabiot and Arnautovic?

Last last, our EPL trophy drought go enter 30 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
onyeomaonyeoma:

The werey prefer to run with the ball rather than pass...tueh

And he's not even good with running with the ball. Yesterday, he wanted to run, he almost break person leg.

He attempted another run, Brighton use am score 1st goal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bombblacks:

I don't really think he is a drama queen. He has had no issues at Juventus and only had fallout with Deschamps one time.
Tuchel. Was even suspended by the club during his regime at United.
Laurent Blanc
Deschamps
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bombblacks:

I don't really think he is a drama queen. He has had no issues at Juventus and only had fallout with Deschamps one time.

Bro, this guy is not a top professional. He had issues with almost all his managers.

missing team meetings, arriving late to training, etc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Expert17:

Bro, this guy is not a top professional. He had issues with almost all his managers.

You forgot his mother. The dowager drama Queen. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
ChristoBam:

Apart from we getting to see McFred play regularly and see how shit they are, tell me how Rabiot is an upgrade. Cuz man's bang average in the Serie A.

Cuz it seems a lot of people can't look past the golden boy era of Rabiot.
Rabiot is better and an upgrade to any clown we have in central midfield currently. All Juventus midfielders have been made to look bang average due to incompetent management and coaches. Rabiot is better and was starting over Bentacur who is descent and performing at Tottenham. With all the clowns we parade in midfield I have no doubt on rabiot being an upgrade.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
The only good thing with Rabiot coming is that I'm sure his mother will be fighting with Maguire's family in the stands after calling them and Harry every derogatory name under the sun.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Stivoh(m): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
undecided grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 2:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bombblacks:

I honestly don't see how a combined fee of £25m for both Rabiot and Arnautovic can be depressing. That's less than what we paid for Amad.
ah my goodness.
this is just our reality. a former West Ham player?? good god!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
God abeg..

Sesko deal bites d dust

Of course, Benjamin Šeško will follow Timo Werner in RB Leipzig project once deal will be finalised for next summer… and Werner deal is sealed for this summer. ⚪️� #RBLeipzig

Werner will undergo medical tests with Leipzig tomorrow, Šeško deal for 2023 will be done this week.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
ChristoBam:

Just Christ, man get a grip. I used Partey as an example to show how fans won't calm down with things when it gets to United players. I'm not even saying he should be benched or not. It's that simple. Why're you reading it and interpreting it whichever way you like?
Lol, like I said I want to just put this thing to rest cos you see that stuff on bolded, na lie and I get plenty things to back up say that's a lie and further expose your true intentions. But for the purpose of not derailing this thread let's just call it a day on it please.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2022
afrodoc2:

You forgot his mother. The dowager drama Queen. grin

Lol, also his agent - Veronique Rabiot.

I remember her clash with Mbappe and Pogba's mum during Euro 2020. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
ChristoBam:

Tuchel. Was even suspended by the club during his regime at United.
Laurent Blanc
Deschamps
You are just listing names. He never had problems with Tuchel but was suspended by Psg cause he wouldn't sign an extension to stay and wanted to leave. Same thing with Blanc, he was not getting matches and wanted to leave on loan. It was only Deschamps he had problems with who had recalled him back to the France squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
ChristoBam:

It's bringing in new set of deadwoods while we were celebrating getting some out. Fgs, who are we going after next? Matuidi?
Deadwoods lol. Sorry maybe you live in fantasy world were United only spend 60 to 80M buying world class players for you to consider Rabiot for 15m who is an upgrade on our midfield and 10m on a reliable back up striker/attacker as deadwood. You are only happy when it's 75m Anthony or 50m sesko who scored 5 league goals last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2022
melodyogonna:

I really liked Arnautovic when e dey Westham sha. But na lazy player, with a lot of ego. Technical, but lazy. Likes of Martial.
He played better in stoke but bro he is off it. H is 33 years old now. Why is our standard so low ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Expert17:

Him mama nko, wey wan cause fight for Pogba head during their last intl competition grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Expert17:

It's not about the fee, out of all the strikers and midfielders available why are we going for Rabiot and Arnautovic?

Last last, our EPL trophy drought go enter 30 years.

So basically you feel they are not up to United standards?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bombblacks:

Ok.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bombblacks:

So basically you feel they are not up to United standards?

The only way we can compete/win the league is to sign players good enough to start for Man city and Liverpool.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
dammywapes:
He played better in stoke but bro he is off it. H is 33 years old now. Why is our standard so low ?
I think the guy literally scored 14 league goals last season for Bologna. He is coming as a back up attacker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
Oasis007:
I can't kill myself because of Manchester fuckin United. Anytime I check the Lineup and McTom are in it, just won't bother to stream the Match.
I'm sorted out as far this season is concerned bro, I suggest you get your own emergency kit ASAP grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
We’re in serious problem if man utd add rabiot embarassed

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bombblacks:

I think the guy literally scored 14 league goals last season for Bologna. He is coming as a back up attacker.
The is epl bro and again our recruitment have been poor for years now. We don’t need someone that will be here for just a year or two.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bombblacks:

You are just listing names. He never had problems with Tuchel but was suspended by Psg cause he wouldn't sign an extension to stay and wanted to leave. Same thing with Blanc, he was not getting matches and wanted to leave on loan. It was only Deschamps he had problems with who had recalled him back to the France squad.
He also partied heavily at a club the night we knocked PSG out of the UCL.
He missed a final after turning up late for a team meeting.
He had some problems with Laurient Blanc by revealing some stuffs he shouldn't have.
His mother waylaid Blanc at a car pack informing him she won't accept her son being dropped from the squads.

All of these I got just by listening to a short podcasts rn. I'm sure there are a lot more.
The guy is a spoilt and indisciplined brat. A poor addition to a squad that's known for that already.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
All of Adrien Rabiot's 90min Player Ratings from last season in games he started...

5/10
6/10
6/10
6/10
5/10
6/10
5/10
6/10
2/10
5/10
3/10
4/10
4/10
7/10
3/10
6/10
4/10
4/10
6/10
9/10
6/10
6/10
5/10

An average of 4/10.

The man that Man United should be signing?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bbbwings: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
KingTom:

I'm sorted out as far this season is concerned bro, I suggest you get your own emergency kit ASAP grin grin grin
Dafuq cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bombblacks:

Deadwoods lol. Sorry maybe you live in fantasy world were United only spend 60 to 80M buying world class players for you to consider Rabiot for 15m who is an upgrade on our midfield and 10m on a reliable back up striker/attacker as deadwood. You are only happy when it's 75m Anthony or 50m sesko who scored 5 league goals last season.
I mentioned a Mattheus Nunes yesterday that'll cost about 25m-30m. Great dribbler and ball carrier and good passer. Only 23 so he still has a ceiling.

I'm not like you that'll be excited about just any cheap signing. Like the remaining change would be going into my account.

I'm supposed to be excited with 'he's better than what we have'? An average player in the Serie A that's got problem with his attitude? We can as well go for Icardi then. These types of players that Conte will literally strangle.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Some people are already getting used to the mediocrity. Arnautovic and Rabiot lmao.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bombblacks:

Don't even start with this. Rabiot is an upgrade on both Fred and mctominay.
We can't just be going after any perceived upgrade

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
Exactly the state we are

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
eph12:

We can't just be going after any perceived upgrade
I don't get the guy. Who won't be an upgrade? Are we trying to compete for top 4 or we're generating money for the Glaziers.

We'd literally pick better midfielders than McFred from Southampton.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
ChristoBam:
Some people are already getting used to the mediocrity. Arnautovic and Rabiot lmao.
it would have been laughable if it wasn't so sad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12104) (12105) (12106) (12107) (12108) (12109) (12110) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.