Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8790165 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12105) (12106) (12107) (12108) (12109) (12110) (12111) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
KingTom:

I'm sorted out as far this season is concerned bro, I suggest you get your own emergency kit ASAP grin grin grin

cheesy

Add this one join.... LOL

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2022
Make we relax sha..

It's just one game..and d second half was better..

My 2 cents..

We aren't winning the league..but FA cup and Carling cup plus top 4 or Europa League W is progress
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
the real way forward is for fans domiciled in the UK to protest against the owners in a way that it becomes a concern for the britico government.
owners like these can only be forced out by government intervention.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
afrodoc2:

We will get to that part.

First tell me the trophies they won under Mourinho.

Then we can now ask whose fault it is that they were in the team in 2018-2019, 2019-2020, 2020-2021, 2021-2022 before we talk about 2022-2023.

Let’s do it year by year. Odoodun la n ro’rogbo. cheesy
grin, i give up. They didn't win any trophy without Mourinho, how did i not remember today is Monday undecided..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2022
TrebleChamp:
grin, i give up. They didn't win any trophy without Mourinho, how did i not remember today is Monday undecided..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mrviktor:
Make we relax sha..

My 2 cents..

We aren't winning the league..but FA cup and Carling cup plus top 4 or Europa League W is progress
Did you watch the game? If that was a much more confident team, we'd have been trashed yesterday.
But it's Brighton at old Trafford with two goals up so they just became more withdrawn in the second half.
I saw no promising sign in that match. No single thing to be excited about. I'm not looking forward to our match against Liverpool at all.
We need quality first team signings. Not all these nonsense we're linked with.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jesus Christ, months ago I was arguing that Milinkovic savic might not be a good signing. Some were saying Rice is overhyped.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 4:05pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mrviktor:
God abeg..

Sesko deal bites d dust

Of course, Benjamin Šeško will follow Timo Werner in RB Leipzig project once deal will be finalised for next summer… and Werner deal is sealed for this summer. ⚪️� #RBLeipzig

Werner will undergo medical tests with Leipzig tomorrow, Šeško deal for 2023 will be done this week.
One Red bull club selling to another Red bull club. Perfectly legal and no corruption lmao.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2022
Seems they are doing this thing on purpose. Cos I no know wetyn be the problem again.

Nawa sha

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
Mrviktor:
Make we relax sha..

My 2 cents..

We looked far better with Eriksen playing deeper now imagine having De Jong in that position instead of Fred. All of a sudden Brighton weren’t just pressing Fred and getting the ball back but had to work for it. Allowed us to properly cage them in their box 18. We started the match with the wrong formation and players. Eth got it wrong and will learn from it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:25pm On Aug 08, 2022
32 matches. Zero goals and two assists. hmmmm

At least if I can start saving now, I'll be able to afford tickets for our Europa League campaign for next season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
FBS:

Even though Conte get strong head too much but this is one thing people forget and I think it was after the loss against L'pool and arsnal.
Coaches should be flexible enough and adapt to the situation, make positive changes.

I was laughing when some of them here were against signing Conte. I was praying for their board not to sign him as they would have become so powerful now and their fans would have got the weapons to disturb our thread.

May they never get it right. grin

airmark:

Conte would have resigned when Chelsea were unwilling to buy quality players and also allowed Matic to go, before that 2nd season started, if not for the clause in his contract that would have made him lose huge amount.

Fraudiola took over a Ucl semifinalist and spent over 200m on the team and didn't win anything o. Man still got over 300m the next season o. Conte spent in both years on majorly unwanted players forced on him by the club and it wasn't up to 400m unlike Fraudiola's over 500m in 2yrs.

i just pray Man utd shouldn't sack Ole and sign Conte.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
What did McTom do to deserve this grin..

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
TrebleChamp:
What did McTom do to deserve this grin..
Whatever happened to Bruno Fernandes, the current one looks like an impostor sad

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2022
ChristoBam:

I don't get the guy. Who won't be an upgrade? Are we trying to compete for top 4 or we're generating money for the Glaziers.

We'd literally pick better midfielders than McFred from Southampton.
Its hilarious reading people defend this. It better just be some rumors from our enemies. No well wishing fan should be happy about such news

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ellexy:
Whatever happened to Bruno Fernandes, the current one looks like an impostor sad
Honestly Bruno has been horrible recently, even the poster said investigation needed cheesy. If he doesn't improve his performance, the Manager knows what to do..

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by teeshet: 6:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Is fred really from brazil?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2022
teeshet:

Marakana Stadium, Ajegunle
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:35pm On Aug 08, 2022
teeshet:

cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
afrodoc2:

Who was that person that told me passing was one of McTominay’s strengths? grin
They said he ended this sequence with a yellow card grin grin grin

And person dey tell us the other day say "he believe McTominay go improve this season"

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 08, 2022
If you thought this pass went out for a throw-in, you are absolutely right grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ray07(m): 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lana1:
If you thought this pass went out for a throw-in, you are absolutely right grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2022
afrodoc2:

cry
grin grin grin

I just knew you'll react to that question.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by teeshet: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
What is arnautovic bringing to the table
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlaqFaze: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lana1:
They said he ended this sequence with a yellow card grin grin grin

And person dey tell us the other day say "he believe McTominay go improve this season"
There's a good number of options here for a pass including a very simple pass to Bruno
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by teeshet: 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
imagine FDJ coming to dead manure to play wit magwaya, shaw, scamcho, trashford, trashlanga, mcfred & mc Trashtominay.

baba go take paycut to continue wit BARCA.
barca owe him whooping €18m and want him to defer his overdue wages
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
BlaqFaze:
There's a good number of options here for a pass including a very simple pass to Bruno
I know this.
You know this.
Everybody knows that.

Except McTominay apparently
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ellexy:
grin grin grin

I just know you'll react to that question.

That question bite for me body. O jami lara je.

Fred suppose glue him Brazilian passport to him jersey cos people no suppose dey disrespect am like that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by teeshet: 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
melodyogonna:

I really liked Arnautovic when e dey Westham sha. But na lazy player, with a lot of ego. Technical, but lazy. Likes of Martial.
whats the usefulness of martial? I ask again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
It was funny seeing a lot of United accounts on twitter mocking Haaland after the community shield when many of them stan Fartial and Trashford. Fóols!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2022
teeshet:
whats the usefulness of martial? I ask again

cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
This man would have been a brilliant DoF, but he chose the wrong appointment..

https://twitter.com/BreezyUTD/status/1556594943661117440?t=VTxcco0cTA1dDg_x3lcO5w&s=19

(1) (2) (3) ... (12105) (12106) (12107) (12108) (12109) (12110) (12111) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eph12(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.