Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8698698 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12106) (12107) (12108) (12109) (12110) (12111) (12112) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2022
Jodera:
My boss grin

Hope Man u no go make you go sabbatical this season again grin
Lolz
I never fully resume sef
But na just start of the season
Make I see how the next three games go go.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2022
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2022
The same Bruno I told you people was Mid and a fraud since 20/21 season grin cheesy. Anyway they say na when you wake up be your morning. grin cheesy

Wetin elderly sitdown dey see youngin go climb K2 mountain and e no go see am

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2022
TrebleChamp:
This man would have been a brilliant DoF, but he chose the wrong appointment..

https://twitter.com/BreezyUTD/status/1556594943661117440?t=VTxcco0cTA1dDg_x3lcO5w&s=19

You don mean it? cheesy

People that were drinking the euphoria of ETH appointment were celebrating his departure. Some even called into question his CV as football director because he didn't succeed as a manager here. That was when i asked them to tell us the coaching record of all the great football directors currently working.

People with myopic vision saw a shiny new manager with a good CV and were dreaming about trophies. People with foresight saw that the new manager had worked in a well structured organization with other good football minds advising and guiding him while we had no structure and a group of yes men to advise him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 8:07pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lana1:
It was funny seeing a lot of United accounts on twitter mocking Haaland after the community shield when many of them stan Fartial and Trashford. Fóols!

Trolling Haaland is like trolling Ronaldo, people do that from a point of pain.

But staining Rashford and Martial is pure madness. There's nothing those 2 can do to impress me in this world.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:08pm On Aug 08, 2022
Good advice here...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 8:09pm On Aug 08, 2022
Last last, make everybody calm down.

Season just start. We need at least 10 epl games before judging ETH.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Good advice here...

This is good for him career wise, another big team will snap him up but for united, omo! We go just become Everton with a lot of money.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Good advice here...
Lol I once said we may end up losing a good manager if this team doesn't change. If this happens, we should just forget this club being a top team anymore
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
afrodoc2:

You don mean it? cheesy

People that were drinking the euphoria of ETH appointment were celebrating his departure. Some even called into question his CV as football director because he didn't succeed as a manager here. That was when i asked them to tell us the coaching record of all the great football directors currently working.

People with myopic vision saw a shiny new manager with a good CV and were dreaming about trophies. People with foresight saw that the new manager had worked in a well structured organization with other good football minds advising and guiding him while we had no structure and a group of yes men to advise him.

But Rangnick furked up for taking the interim Manager job, he should have negotiated for Director of Football instead and walk away if he wasn't offered. He was truly rubbish as a manager here, and many fans won't forget that in a hurry.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
TrebleChamp:
But Rangnick furked up for taking the interim Manager job, he should have negotiated for Director of Football instead and walk away if he wasn't offered. He was truly rubbish as a manager here, and many fans won't forget that in a hurry.

We are enjoying the benefits now. We have had an exemplary transfer window.

No need for control. Everything is under alarm.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:16pm On Aug 08, 2022
Karleb:

I'm not sure people are judging his managerial skills. If there's anything to judge, it's the club inability to get rid of dead woods and bring in talented players

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2022
Karleb:

With our McFred midfielders? Ten Hag go just dey collect wotowoto from teams dis season, if he doesn't get rid of those two in midfield...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2022
Karleb:

ETH is a good coach. Whatever he does here won't alter that perception. The system at United is rigged to work against both good and bad managers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
eph12:

Lol I once said we may end up losing a good manager if this team doesn't change. If this happens, we should just forget this club being a top team anymore
He should speak out if he isn't getting the support he want from the board, we don't need another puppet as Manager and i certainly didn't see him as such.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
Same clown that saw Mctominay as a future United captain lmao. Dey suppose use cord wipe some of una for neck.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2022
TrebleChamp:
With our McFred midfielders? Ten Hag just dey collect wotowoto from teams dis season, if he doesn't get rid of those two in midfield...

Something would be done to MacFred soon, I believe.

You might call Ole spineless but he got rid of some players too, I don't see why ETH can't do same or more.

I strongly believe there are some higher power holding the guy back because I know for sure he wouldn't want a jackass like Maguire as his captain.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2022
TrebleChamp:

I agree with you he should have walked away. That was a phuck up on his part but what were we doing offering him a vague consultancy role without any defined powers or responsibilities when Fletcher was arranging cones as Technical Director.

You should look at it from the point of the club not Rangnick. Why did they off him that vague role when there were better roles to give him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2022
I for one I'm glad not to have seen any epistle from any player since the game yesterday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2022
Karleb:

Something would be done to MacFred soon, I believe.

You might call Ole spineless but he got rid of some players too, I don't see why ETH can't do same or more.

I strongly believe there are some higher power holding the guy back because I know for sure he wouldn't want a jackass like Maguire as his captain.
If your assistant manager speaks highly of one of your worst players, you may be tempted to keep him in the team. I hope yesterday's game has finally opened his eyes to see what fans worldwide have been seeing since. McTominay that plays defence cos he can't get into Scotland poor midfield, na him dey hold down starting shirt for Manchester United Football Club midfield every week. Him juju man is the real MPV.....

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2022
#mufc are considering a move to finally sign Lazio’s Sergej Milinković-Savić #mulive [@JBurtTelegraph]

Are they just waking up!¡!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Good advice here...
Wonder whether he's already thinking joining United was a mistake, maybe should have listened to LVG.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2022
afrodoc2:

I agree with you he should have walked away. That was a phuck up on his part but what were we doing offering him a vague consultancy role without any defined powers or responsibilities when Fletcher was arranging cones as Technical Director.

You should look at it from the point of the club not Rangnick. Why did they off him that vague role when there were better roles to give him?
Maybe because Woodward and his crew had terrible football knowledge, Woodward and by extension Glaziers wanted puppets in sensitive positions at the management level. So many maybes, but Rangnick accepted that appointment so all of them furk up big time.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:38pm On Aug 08, 2022
Intermediaries believe a deal can actually be done for Sergej Milinković-Savić even though Lazio do not want to sell and are aware of #mufc's renewed interest. It would take around €60m to sign him. Talks are at a very early stage #mulive [@JBurtTelegraph]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
Bologna director Marco di Vaio on Marko Arnautović: "We’re proud of #mufc interest for Marko but we are not planning to sell him — we want to keep him at Bologna as president said, he’s key part of our project - there’s not even [a] price tag." #mulive [@FabrizioRomano]

Very good news.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2022
Adrien Rabiot's mother, Veronique, will only deal directly with John Murtough and does not want to speak to intermediaries #mulive [@JBurtTelegraph]

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2022
#mufc have begun talks for Real Betis midfielder Guido Rodríguez. He would cost around €20 million. [@mirkocalemme]

How good his this dude, read he is a DM....

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Maybe because Woodward and his crew had terrible football knowledge, Woodward and by extension Glaziers wanted puppets in sensitive positions at the management level. So many maybes, but Rangnick accepted that appointment so all of them furk up big time.....

He don carry him kaya comot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2022
Ellexy:
#mufc are considering a move to finally sign Lazio’s Sergej Milinković-Savić #mulive [@JBurtTelegraph]

Are they just waking up!¡!

Finally, the guy is good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:50pm On Aug 08, 2022
A40:
The same Bruno I told you people was Mid and a fraud since 20/21 season grin cheesy. Anyway they say na when you wake up be your morning. grin cheesy

Wetin elderly sitdown dey see youngin go climb K2 mountain and e no go see am
The way you woke up one morning and migrated from Arsenal to Bayern? Elder we don hear you grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:51pm On Aug 08, 2022
Lana1:
The way you woke up one morning and migrated from Arsenal to Bayern? Elder we don hear you grin grin

cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
kizolo:
If na under Ole now these useless players will release press statements on Instagram and Twitter like government officials

Abi na.. . Been watching out for Rashidi's Twitter apology, but none yet angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (12106) (12107) (12108) (12109) (12110) (12111) (12112) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.