Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8703458 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12110) (12111) (12112) (12113) (12114) (12115) (12116) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Gambit001: 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2022

Laurie Whitwell
@lauriewhitwell
Manchester United pull out of Marko Arnautovic pursuit.

Bologna pricing player out of low-cost bracket + complaints from fans seen as contributing factors.

Onto other attacking targets now.

Adrien Rabiot moving closer in €20m deal.

#MUFC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
Englishisamust:
We don lose sesko again grin cheesy grin.

From halland to Nunez to sesko. grin. Man u my team
We didn't stand a stand that transfer is an internal affair...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
afrodoc2:

We don't have a single good right winger. We don't have a single good central midfielder. We have been complaining about those 2 positions for about 3 years now yet we keep loading up on other positions where we have serviceable options.

Let us get a 1st team left footed right winger. Move Sancho to the left to compete with Rashford and Garnacho. Loan out Elanga. Sancho and Amad can deputize for the new RW. Sell Chong. Loan/Sell Pellistri.

We go into the season with new RW, Sancho, Rashford, Garnacho, Amad.

A left footed winger coming in from the right should be our priority not another right footed left winger.
So Sancho was not bought to save the right wing again.

It's now left. Soon it will be goalkeeping

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
afrodoc2:

We don't have a single good right winger. We don't have a single good central midfielder. We have been complaining about those 2 positions for about 3 years now yet we keep loading up on other positions where we have serviceable options.

Let us get a 1st team left footed right winger. Move Sancho to the left to compete with Rashford and Garnacho. Loan out Elanga. Sancho and Amad can deputize for the new RW. Sell Chong. Loan/Sell Pellistri.

We go into the season with new RW, Sancho, Rashford, Garnacho, Amad.

A left footed winger coming in from the right should be our priority not another right footed left winger.

I mostly agree with you but I wouldnt mind upgrading that position since Sancho can still play on the right. We need to raise the base level quality of the squad and also if we can sort out the midfield and the structure of the team Sancho on the right will work.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
timay1:

name the 4 or 5 left wingers we have. grin

And don't mention Elanga, chong or Garnacho.

The only player we have at LW is Rashford who has suddenly forgotten how to play football in the last 18 months. We need depth there.

The likes of Chong and Elanga should be sold/loaned. Garnacho needs another full season of U23. He doesn't have the dawg in him like Greenwood, so he shouldn't get Greenwood kind of accelerated promotion.

1) Greenwood definitely has more talent but Garnacho has more dawg in him than Mason. He might not be ready physically but anyone who watched them in detail knows Garnacho is the one with crazy mental strength.

2) Chong is a left footed right winger so i don't know why you are placing him in a list of right footed left wingers. Seems you don't know your player.

3) Sancho is a right footed and in the EPL would likely do better on the left. So depth chart on the left can be Sancho, Rashford, Garnacho. We need a left footed right winger.

4) Tell me the depth on the right wing. Let us compare both wings since according to you we need left wing depth but it appears your team would play with only one wing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
patrickmuf:
We didn't stand a stand that transfer is an internal affair...

If we moved earlier in the window we would have stood a chance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
afrodoc2:

Yeah. I am not doubting you. I am just not sure why we would be interested in him.
okay
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Arnautovic deal to man utd is off

Source : fabrizio Romano
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
MRTA7:

If we moved earlier in the window we would have stood a chance.
True but it was after the game against Liverpool that many clubs started believing he had it in him...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
dammywapes:
Arnautovic deal to man utd is off

Source : fabrizio Romano
Good!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
You guys should all pretend ole is the worst coach ever ,expecially that clown called joezinho ,but have it in mind that ole took these bunch of losers to an Europa final and back to back top 4 finished which one of them was at second place only behind city .

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
I still don’t understand why eth does not bring garnacho on earlier in the second half

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
what i noticed again this utd squad are down mentally they all look sad they have this body language bad things will happen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
andrewbaba44:
You guys should all pretend ole is the worst coach ever ,expecially that clown called joezinho ,but have it in mind that ole took these bunch of losers to an Europa final and back to back top 4 finished which one of them was at second place only behind city .

Always contributing and advising.

Cho-Cho-Cho

Go your thread. You be Man U fan? angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
odizeey:

So Sancho was not bought to save the right wing again.

It's now left. Soon it will be goalkeeping

Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
patrickmuf:
Good!!!
very good
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2022
Rabiot mom acting like we are signing prime scholes. Not her faulty anyway… if not for those running this club anyhow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
izzou:

Always contributing and advising.

Cho-Cho-Cho

Go your thread. You be Man U fan? angry

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Gambit001: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Searchingvictor:

Man utd fit go double the money like that
According to reports, he's just asking for his 7m annually, I don't think Murtough would increase it for him smiley. Rather we should be looking to beat it down
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
dammywapes:
Rabiot mom acting like we are signing prime scholes. Not her faulty anyway… if not for those running this club anyhow.

Off course he is prime scholes as far as Man U midfield is concerned grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
^
andrewbaba44:

Off course he is prime scholes as far as Man U midfield is concerned grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
MRTA7:

I mostly agree with you but I wouldnt mind upgrading that position since Sancho can still play on the right. We need to raise the base level quality of the squad and also if we can sort out the midfield and the structure of the team Sancho on the right will work.

I think tactically it pays to play inverted wingers.

If you list our best wingers or players capable of playing on the wings you will notice most of them prefer tom play on the left and are right footed.
Sancho, Garnacho, Rashford, Elanga, even Martial all prefer the left. We have Chong and Amad as the only left footed options and we just have to accept that Chong is not what we want.

I believe Sancho on the right can also work but moving him to the left is the best way of taking Rashford out of the starting line up. Which of you is even sure that this Gakpo will come in and bench Rashford on the left?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
The deal was off cos fans considered him a racist base on his past acting tho eth wants him.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
andrewbaba44:

How’s getting a Europa final and losing scandalously to Villareal an achievement? I remember vividly that some United fans mocked Jose for winning Europa. “It’s not what we signed him to win”, they said.

“2nd place only behind City” is half of the story. The title race was lost around February and Man City just coasted to the title. This was also the season Liverpool lost Van Dijk and Chelsea had Lampard’s problems. As soon as those two clubs figured out their problems, United went back to their natural position.

Ole is the worst coach in the history of Man Utd. It will take at least 10 years to rectify the damage Ole has done to the club. The Norwegian fraud made Maguire the captain. The worst player(4 relegation player) is the captain of the biggest club in the world, all thanks to Ole.

No wonder Rangnick got another job before Ole.

19 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
I see Juve fans on social media are celebrating our move for Rabiot. That's all you need to know.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Kna ten hag dey signify players according to reports we no wan hear otherwise o

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
MRTA7:
I see Juve fans on social media are celebrating our move for Rabiot. That's all you need to know.
Yes i saw one of them tweeting that we should be milked more for more money cos we will surely pay.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
MRTA7:

We even need to buy 2 central midfielders. McTominay and Fred must be kicked out of the starting line up.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2022
dammywapes:
Kna ten hag dey signify players according to reports we no wan hear otherwise o

They have started rewriting history with their propaganda machine. cheesy

Panic buy is now the one they are claiming was on the list all summer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Gambit001: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
MRTA7:
We was decent at PSG bro. I don't know why our fans are like this, I swear we deserve all this things we're experiencing here, some are comparing the man's worst season (playing for a mou pro max in a position he doesn't even play) to McTom's regular season, I swear we deserve this shit. let eth do he's stuff if it doesn't work after two or three years then we sack, the man's not even started we're acting like this. sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Gambit001: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2022
afrodoc2:

We even need to buy 2 central midfielders. McTominay and Fred must be kicked out of the starting line up.
Asap
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
dammywapes:
The deal was off cos fans considered him a racist base on his past acting tho eth wants him.

Cc Christobam

(1) (2) (3) ... (12110) (12111) (12112) (12113) (12114) (12115) (12116) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ellexy, MeMiTi and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.