Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8697911 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12112) (12113) (12114) (12115) (12116) (12117) (12118) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 4:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
ChristoBam:

Stop this lie sha. Is it because Dalot is the one on the pitch? Bissaka will only attempt a cross if he has the space and is set up in a good way. You'll expect a lot more crosses from Dalot in a match cuz he doesn't hesitate to drop the crosses.

Dalot had a poor first match. Yeah, so did 9 other players. Make una no dey mention one farmer for here please.

I'll look for the video of Bissaka training for crosses and some attacking moves last month. I gave up at that point.
The long and short of this shalaye remains that Diogo Dalot ain't better than Bissaka in any way, shape or form. We need an upgrade there with immediate effect.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
Englishisamust:
Even fans self no understand themselves again. Every man u fans just dey para. grin

Watch this man u fans fighting eachother

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyvAXGLEAwc
This thread no be microcosm of wetin you dey see for there? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ellexy:
The long and short of this shalaye remains that Diogo Dalot ain't better than Bissaka in any way, shape or form. We need an upgrade there with immediate effect.
Long and short is he's better. And we're looking for ways to ship Bissaka out but got no offers. Even Crystal palace is not interested.

Dalot is a good technical player whether you like it or not. ETH has seen him and likes what he sees. Let him learn and adapt under the new manager. Just like Cancelo did at City. Arnold did at Liverpool. Not comparing him to those but it took a while for them to start soaring in that system.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
ChristoBam:

Long and short is he's better. And we're looking for ways to ship Bissaka out but got no offers. Even Crystal palace is not interested.

Dalot is a good technical player whether you like it or not. ETH has seen him and likes what he sees. Let him learn and adapt under the new manager. Just like Cancelo did at City. Arnold did at Liverpool. Not comparing him to those but it took a while for them to start soaring in that system.
Are you seriously comparing Dalot to Trent and Cancelo We keep hearing he's a good technical player but to show the technical ability during games come be like WAEC.

As ETH eye don clear for McFred his eyes will soon clear for that fraud called Dalot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
At least with Bissaka we know he's a known quantity but with Dalot we keep hearing he's good offensively, he's technically gifted like Beckham, he can dribble, he can play passes etc

All of this be like mirage, the more we try to see it during matches the more everything disappears.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ellexy:
Are you seriously comparing Dalot to Trent and Cancelo We keep hearing he's a good technical player but to show the technical ability during games come be like WAEC.

As ETH eye don clear for McFred his eyes will soon clear for that fraud called Dalot.

Dalot might have his shortcomings but AWB is still more useless for a possession based team.

Laird for me is the best of the 3. He dribbles the best and can beat his man 1v1 and is the fastest.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ellexy:

Una wey no dey calm down read anything. I literally said after I mentioned those names that I'm not comparing him to them.

And Dalot only started getting a chance when everything got chaotic last season. Ole was never the one to use a RB like Dalot.

This is the first time he'll be going into a system with him being an Integral part of the plan. Give him the time and chance.

Do you know how terrible cancelo was during his first season at City? If it was at United and someone mentioned how Arnold was given the time, you'd have a fit about how he's being compared to Arnold.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ellexy:
At least with Bissaka we know he's a known quantity but with Dalot we keep hearing he's good offensively, he's technically gifted like Beckham, he can dribble, he can play passes etc

All of this be like mirage, the more we try to see it during matches the more everything disappears.

Who said he is technically gifted like Beckham?
grin

This one just looks like a witch hunt to me.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
ChristoBam:

Una wey no dey calm down read anything. I literally said after I mentioned those names that I'm not comparing him to them.

And Dalot only started getting a chance when everything got chaotic last season. Ole was never the one to use a RB like Dalot.

This is the first time he'll be going into a system with him being an Integral part of the plan. Give him the time and chance.

Do you know how terrible cancelo was during his first season at City? If it was at United and someone mentioned how Arnold was given the time, you'd have a fit about how he's being compared to Arnold.
This eba should be smooth like fufu or pounded yam but I'm not comparing it to them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by milann: 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
So ronaldo and man u are playing europa this season. How are the mighty falling

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ellexy:

Don't hold your breath, those two fit start many more games this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2022
afrodoc2:

grin

It's not witch hunt oo, I just don't like the hypocrisy against Bissaka. Dalot has been using a hard to see technical ability to be deceiving people here. If it's Bissaka agenda for full everywhere, let's be calling all of them out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Don't hold your breath, those two fit start many more games this season.
Dem no born ETH well to try that combo again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2022
afrodoc2:

grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
MRTA7:
I see Juve fans on social media are celebrating our move for Rabiot. That's all you need to know.
They also celebrated Bentacur and kuluveski Leaving. Both have been performing for Tottenham.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2022
milann:
So ronaldo and man u are playing europa this season. How are the mighty falling
The Greatest of all Time Diego Amando Maradona played and won Uefa Cup with Napoli, so nothing wrong if the GOHT plays Europa League and win it too...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ellexy:
This eba should be smooth like fufu or pounded yam but I'm not comparing it to them.
Dalot doesn't have to be a Cancelo or Arnold to become successful at United. Anyone reading what I said will know I'm not comparing their talents.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ellexy:
Dem no born ETH well to try that combo again.
Just don't hold your breath, make e for no shock you too much grin grin...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oldboss:
Mourinho wasn’t joking when he said finishing 2nd with Manchester United was one of his greatest ever achievements.

He finished a whopping 19points behind City. Greatest achievement ko.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 6:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Belloti Is still free oh

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mrviktor:
Belloti Is still free oh
There is a reason for that.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
Trevor012:

He finished a whopping 19points behind City. Greatest achievement ko.
Lmao, when that season ended everyone here knew we weren't actually in competition to win the league, in fact the vast majority were pissed. We played well for like 5 matches earlier in the season and every other match was just some shit show.

God forbid I ever have to endure another Mourinho torment, even if he'll win the CL. Very soul draining matches.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android22: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Trevor012:

They also celebrated Bentacur and kuluveski Leaving. Both have been performing for Tottenham.
People forget that Conté chased Adama Traore and only settled for Kulu when Adama went to Barca. Kulu was a massive failure in Juventus. Rabiot will be a decent signing for United.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android22: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
melodyogonna:

Lmao, when that season ended everyone here knew we weren't actually in competition to win the league, in fact the vast majority were pissed. We played well for like 5 matches earlier in the season and every other match was just some shit show.

God forbid I ever have to endure another Mourinho torment, even if he'll win the CL. Very soul draining matches.
Mourinho was right about Pogba and the dressing room etc, but that man was a bigger cancer to United than those players.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Santos07: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mrviktor:
Belloti Is still free oh
go and buy him na undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
Android22:
Mourinho was right about Pogba and the dressing room etc, but that man was a bigger cancer to United than those players.
I laugh when people gaslight us about Mourinho here like we started watching football last year.
Not only were the performances nothing to write home about, the whole dressing room was falling apart, players were close to having meltdowns grin grin the fan base were just in over themselves, that period was probably the closest I've come to depression, I was never happy with our matches even the ones we won.
Dark times.

The lingering psychological effect is probably why you have people here wanting to hang a new manager after one match.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
TrebleChamp:
The Greatest of all Time Diego Amando Maradona played and won Uefa Cup with Napoli, so nothing wrong if the GOHT plays Europa League and win it too...
Woukd you have said the same if it were Messi? You for don call am finished cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

I dey sure say that black guy na Expert17

That white guy must have insulted Engineer Bruno, and the rest is history

E "shoke"

See as dem wan "Soak" expert17

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mrviktor:
Belloti Is still free oh

airmark is true?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
melodyogonna:

No be matter of he didn't know, he forgot. It's an honest mistake, no need to blow things out of proportion because of some prejudice.
I still dont know what point you're trying to make here.

Forgetting something so basic summarises Maguire's uselessness on and off the pitch perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ellexy:
It's not witch hunt oo, I just don't like the hypocrisy against Bissaka. Dalot has been using a hard to see technical ability to be deceiving people here. If it's Bissaka agenda for full everywhere, let's be calling all of them out.
One question bro, in your opinion, has Dalot been given ample game time for you to conclude he is a fraud?

I have seen enough of Wan-BIssaka to conclude that Dalot is better than him however, we need an upgrade on Dalot too.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12112) (12113) (12114) (12115) (12116) (12117) (12118) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.