Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8703885 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12111) (12112) (12113) (12114) (12115) (12116) (12117) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2022
drisham:
This midfield won trophies for you scummies tho

But y'all didn't appreciate them enough

Mcfred

Carrick for Matic.

Our midfield collapsed the day Herrera left Manchester.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
afrodoc2:

They have started rewriting history with their propaganda machine. cheesy

Panic buy is now the one they are claiming was on the list all summer.
I don’t understand eth himself well may be he was thinking those guys can do well until the first match he now realize they can’t be trusted now he is panicking cos there was no primary target other than FDJ. Time will tell him eye go clear. If he continue starting maguire , Scottish tree n
rash he will continue to have issues cos they have nothing to offer the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:56pm On Aug 09, 2022
afrodoc2:

We even need to buy 2 central midfielders. McTominay and Fred must be kicked out of the starting line up.

I would rather see ETH failing with Donny, Zidane and Savage in the midfield.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
This Scottish tree can’t even start in the middle for common Scotland. He single handedly gave brigthon the first goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
MRTA7:
I see Juve fans on social media are celebrating our move for Rabiot. That's all you need to know.

Lol, we just signed another Doctor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Gambit001: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Expert17:

Lol, we just signed another Doctor.

tongue

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Expert17:

Carrick for Matic.

Our midfield collapsed the day Herrera left Manchester.

Some fans said he should get out. That's he's greedy. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
odizeey:

Some fans said he should get out. That's he's greedy. cheesy

Lol, Shaw and Martial are receiving the greedy wage now na cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hmm gone are the days utd fans wish come to pass

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
odizeey:

We've blamed coaches on and on.

I no blame coach again. Any failure now is solely on the people in charge.
Genius
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ellexy:
I will say it again, Dalot is not better than Wan-Bissaka in any way, shape or form.

Wan Bissaka is actually a better defender and a better dribbler, has better hold up play too. He just looks awkward with the ball and has limitations in attack. I like to think Dalot is better offensively but seriously, I no dey really see the edge tbh.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Lana1:
Everything about the club is just wrong.....
Dem change dugout position na and that's the first match of the season on the new side, make una dey take am easy on agenda abeg, no be everything is worth commenting on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by delkuf(m): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Gambit001:

Laurie Whitwell
@lauriewhitwell
Manchester United pull out of Marko Arnautovic pursuit.

Bologna pricing player out of low-cost bracket + complaints from fans seen as contributing factors.

Onto other attacking targets now.I love this. Man u haven't come to this

Adrien Rabiot moving closer in €20m deal.

#MUFC

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by delkuf(m): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
dammywapes:
I still don’t understand why eth does not bring garnacho on earlier in the second half
I thought I was the only one that noticed that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
delkuf:
I thought I was the only one that noticed that
@ least trust the kid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
melodyogonna:

Dem change dugout position na and that's the first match of the season on the new side, make una dey take am easy on agenda abeg, no be everything is worth commenting on.
They changed dugout and our captain didn't know. But De Gea knew. And you say make we no comment?

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2022
Expert17:

Lol, Shaw and Martial are receiving the greedy wage now na cheesy

cheesy Make them carry go
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
melodyogonna:

Wan Bissaka is actually a better defender and a better dribbler, has better hold up play too. He just looks awkward with the ball and has limitations in attack. I like to think Dalot is better offensively but seriously, I no dey really see the edge tbh.
Wan Bissaka is poor technically. Enough said. If we had Dalot on the market, we'd have found buyers since. I think we even had offers for him last year. We still can't find any offers for Bissaka. There's a reason for this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ellexy:
Once again Cristiano can leave, either he buys out his contract or tells whichever club who's interested to pay up for him. What United won't do is release him, he's under contract simple.

My post was focused on why Bruno seems a shadow of himself, but your reply is focused on Cristiano.

Out of everything I wrote up there about environment, it’s “Cristiano can leave” that’s your reply.

Oh well
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
Morata now

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Bruno is regressing in performance, so we have to investigate if some of his rubbish teammates have infested him cheesy

Facts grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
TeslaFC:

My post was focused on why Bruno seems a shadow of himself, but your reply is focused on Cristiano.

Out of everything I wrote up there about environment, it’s “Cristiano can leave” that’s your reply.

Oh well
Ofcourse I didn't dispute your submission concerning Bruno but I felt like addressing that Ronaldo agenda you snuck in at the end there. The topic was Bruno, you brought in Ronaldo, why are you now surprised I responded?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
MRTA7:
I see Juve fans on social media are celebrating our move for Rabiot. That's all you need to know.

With his agent. From Pogba to Rabiot grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TeslaFC: 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ellexy:
Ofcourse I didn't dispute your submission concerning Bruno but I felt like addressing that Ronaldo agenda you snuck in at the end there. The topic was Bruno, you brought in Ronaldo, what are you now surprised I responded?

No wahala. Let’s keep hunting for trophies.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 3:06pm On Aug 09, 2022
melodyogonna:

Dalot is shit, the so called offensive edge over Bissaka is a farce. Someone that can't even cross the ball better than Bissaka, always ballooning the ball over the box every time.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 3:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
TeslaFC:

No wahala. Let’s keep hunting for trophies.
First things first, McFred and some of the pretenders needs to be taken care of.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
Ellexy:
Dalot is shit, the so called offensive edge over Bissaka is a farce. Someone that can't even cross the ball better than Bissaka, always ballooning the ball over the box every time.
Stop this lie sha. Is it because Dalot is the one on the pitch? Bissaka will only attempt a cross if he has the space and is set up in a good way. You'll expect a lot more crosses from Dalot in a match cuz he doesn't hesitate to drop the crosses.

Dalot had a poor first match. Yeah, so did 9 other players. Make una no dey mention one farmer for here please.

I'll look for the video of Bissaka training for crosses and some attacking moves last month. I gave up at that point.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
melodyogonna:

De Gea knew the position was changed but your old microwave headed captain did not remember?

How are we sure he remembers the instructions given by the gaffer?

The only reason his captaincy hasn’t been stripped from him is because of the “yes men” United keep signing and Maguire’s British passport.

Xhaka and Aubameyang weren’t this bad when Arteta took their captaincy. United need a manager with balls, not puppets that are afraid to sell Maguire to Stoke FC.

17 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Lana1:
They changed dugout and our captain didn't know. But De Gea knew. And you say make we no comment?
No be matter of he didn't know, he forgot. It's an honest mistake, no need to blow things out of proportion because of some prejudice.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
ChristoBam:

Wan Bissaka is poor technically. Enough said. If we had Dalot on the market, we'd have found buyers since. I think we even had offers for him last year. We still can't find any offers for Bissaka. There's a reason for this.
Wetin you mean when you say "Technically"?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oldboss(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2022
Mourinho wasn’t joking when he said finishing 2nd with Manchester United was one of his greatest ever achievements.

A reminder you haven’t won a single major trophy since his departure 4 years ago.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
benedictilemona:
dats just it,d guy need STEPUP, no b fine boy we buy am for
Abi grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12111) (12112) (12113) (12114) (12115) (12116) (12117) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ellexy and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.