Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,030 members, 7,866,895 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:41 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8883320 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12289) (12290) (12291) (12292) (12293) (12294) (12295) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android22: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Expert17:

Sweeping = Neuer, thanks to Bayern high line and farmers league.

Passes/distribution = Ederson.

I can mention up to 10 errors Neuer has committed while trying to play from the back in the farmers league.

The highlights are online. lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 10:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
Android22:
Even your caption has shown you that you were wrong. Just admit it so I can then show you Neuer's blooper reel.
I have dropped the two links to each statement.

2013: Most intelligent

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/pep-guardiola-philipp-lahm-is-the-most-intelligent-player-i-have-ever-trained

2017: One of the most intelligent

https://www.goal.com/en/news/guardiola-lavishes-praise-on-lahm-he-is-a-special-person-in/e8mpon5jdkq41h1192spgtkxx
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android22: 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bombblacks:

So you mean Manchester city had more intelligent players than the Barca he coached before going to Bayern? This explanation doesn't have foundation to stand on.
How do you define intelligence? Pep said Lahm can play 10 positions perfectly. That is why he rates him so highly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bombblacks:

So you mean Manchester city had more intelligent players than the Barca he coached before going to Bayern? This explanation doesn't have foundation to stand on.

Do you know his definition of intelligence?

It might be ability to understands his tactics once or anything else....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Expert17:

Sweeping = Neuer, thanks to Bayern high line and farmers league.

Passes/distribution = Ederson.

I can mention up to 10 errors Neuer has committed while trying to play from the back in the farmers league.

Do you even understand how to read this data you just posted and how does it help your argument with only one season sample size? Ederson cannot even touch Ter stegen talkless of Neuer when it comes to passing and distribution. Let's leave it at that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android22: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bombblacks:

I have dropped the two links to each statement.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/football/pep-guardiola-philipp-lahm-is-the-most-intelligent-player-i-have-ever-trained

https://www.goal.com/en/news/guardiola-lavishes-praise-on-lahm-he-is-a-special-person-in/e8mpon5jdkq41h1192spgtkxx
I attached your screenshot and mine so that people can see if both quotes are the same.

In one he adds I enjoyed coaching him which implies he no longer coaches him. Yet he made the same statement that you cannot deny.

Pic 1 is from your link. Pic 2 is from mine. Both are different times. One in 2013, the other after Pep has left Bayern.

Try again.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2022
Expert17:

Do you know his definition of intelligence?

It might be ability to understands his tactics once or anything else....
Your argument is base on probability and what if. I don't debate what if. The only fact we have here is Pep statement changed immediately he wasn't coaching lahm any longer. It went from the most intelligent to one of the most intelligent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2022
Android22:
I attached your screenshot and mine so that people can see if both quotes are the same.

In one he adds I enjoyed coaching him which implies he no longer coaches him. Yet he made the same statement that you cannot deny.

Pic 1 is from your link. Pic 2 is from mine. Both are different times. One in 2013, the other after Pep has left Bayern.

Try again.

I have dropped the two links to each statement Pep made in 2013 and 2017. Go and read them

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bombblacks:

Do you even understand how to read this data you just posted and how does it help your argument with only one season sample size? Ederson cannot even touch Ter stegen talkless of Neuer when it comes to passing and distribution. Let's leave it at that.

I don't know how to read the data? Lol

I watched Ederson @ Benfica, I'm not even using his EPL heroics to judge him. I told you, he was converted from a midfielder to a goalie and even the father of possession (pep) called him the best ever.... I should believe you not pep that coached both Neuer and Ederson. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android22: 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bombblacks:

I have dropped the two links to each statement Pep made in 2013 and 2017. Go and read them

Which of your links adds that he ENJOYED (past tense) coaching him? lol

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 10:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Expert17:

I watched Ederson @ Benfica, I'm not even using his EPL heroics to judge him.

Ok kindly bring out Ederson passing stats at Benfica.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Android22:
Which of your links adds that he ENJOYED (past tense) coaching him? lol
Check the link for your self. Go and read them

2013: He boldly stated most intelligent

2017: It became One of the most intelligent I have coached

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:32pm On Sep 02, 2022
Android22:
The highlights are online. lol.

So many bro, imagine making so many errors in Bundesliga, just imagine what would happened if he joins an EPL club.

Bravo and Valdes that were proper ball playing GKs at Barcelona flopped and made so many errors when they tried to play from the back in EPL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android22: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2022

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android22: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
Expert17:

So many bro, imagine making so many errors in Bundesliga, just imagine what would happened if he joins an EPL club.

Bravo and Valdes that were proper ball playing GKs at Barcelona flopped and made so many errors when they tried to play from the back in EPL.

I don't understand some arguments. Everyone I asked to go and bring Ederson's at City don't come back. Man has been here for 5+ seasons and yet they are struggling to show 2.

But I can bring Neuer and Ter Stegen's easily no hassles. I don't get it. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2022
Expert17 please explain this data and how it helps your argument.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android22: 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bombblacks:

2017: one of the most intelligent. As clear as day.

You know you have no argument right? Because he still called him the most intelligent in 2017 after having coached Barca and now being at City. Unfortunately you can't gainsay this.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:42pm On Sep 02, 2022
Bombblacks:
Expert17 please explain this data and how it helps your argument.

Why is De Gea at the bottom?

Why is Neuer, Ederson, Stegen and Handernovic at the top?

Pep the master of ball possession picked Ederson, nothing else matters right now.

Expert17:

I watched Ederson @ Benfica, I'm not even using his EPL heroics to judge him. I told you, he was converted from a midfielder to a goalie and even the father of possession (pep) called him the best ever.... I should believe you not the pep that coached both Neuer and Ederson. grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2022
Expert17:

Why is De Gea at the bottom?

Why is Neuer, Ederson, Stegen and Handernovic at the top?

Pep the master of ball possession picked Ederson, nothing else matters right now.

I just need an explanation on the data which you posted and how it is to be interpreted since you claimed to understand it. Then bring out Ederson passing stats at Benfica where you also claimed to watch him as well.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2022
Longest drop kick in football

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2022
nani667:
#TrashfordOUT
#TrashlangaOUT
#TenHagOUT
Easy on the manager na grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2022
Uhmmm

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DanieleLorenzo: 1:03am On Sep 03, 2022
Ederson against Southampton during lockdown? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:14am On Sep 03, 2022
Android22:
Okay

Eriksen showed for the ball. He wanted the ball and DDG gave it to him.

Any journalist can say it’s a wrong choice now because Eriksen got caught in possession. Any elite midfielder would turn the marker like amala there.

Xavi did this for almost 10 years when markers pressed him. He would just turn into a safe zone and take the ball with ease.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:17am On Sep 03, 2022
Expert17:

You want Ederson to sweep his players?

He's even in top 4 despite their 70%+ possession.

All we are saying is that Alisson is better than him in sweeping. So the only thing Ederson has over Alisson is distribution. One attribute!

Ederson go chop bench tire at the World Cup.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android22: 1:32am On Sep 03, 2022
Illimitable:

Eriksen showed for the ball. He wanted the ball and DDG gave it to him.

Any journalist can say it’s a wrong choice now because Eriksen got caught in possession. Any elite midfielder would turn the marker like amala there.

Xavi did this for almost 10 years when markers pressed him. He would just turn into a safe zone and take the ball with ease.
It is not one journalist. I can bring more than 5 and then many other pundits. I can bring comments from many United fans. DDG made a mistake first before Eriksen. That is the end of the issue.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android22: 1:35am On Sep 03, 2022
Illimitable:

All we are saying is that Alisson is better than him in sweeping. So the only thing Ederson has over Alisson is distribution. One attribute!

Ederson go chop bench tire at the World Cup.
Alisson is not better than him at sweeping. Alisson just does it more in Liverpool than Ederson is ever required to do it in City. Doing something more often than others does not mean you are better at it than them. It is about what the coach wants.

Pep is using Walker as a midfielder when City are on the attack and Walker ain't got the brains for it.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android22: 1:37am On Sep 03, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:
Ederson against Southampton during lockdown? undecided
Do you know what is being discussed? If you do you'll know that the Southampton game you are referring to has nothing to do with Ederson losing the ball when pressed or passing the ball wrongly.

Also nobody said he is the best shot stopper in the world. We said at the very least 6 other keepers are better at it than him. But with the ball at his feet, no keeper dead or alive comes close. Not 1.

This is Ederson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4-UQZCuSv4
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:08am On Sep 03, 2022
Eriksen should have spurned his marker or release a one time pass to Maguire...

Blame De Gea for the first goal but not for the second...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DanieleLorenzo: 2:19am On Sep 03, 2022
All amala and no facts. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android22: 2:38am On Sep 03, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (12289) (12290) (12291) (12292) (12293) (12294) (12295) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.