Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8682979 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) ... (14144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
nitlad,nihilist and noah13 friends of United
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2014
Foolish chelshit fans!

Fucking AZZ lickers wia u @?

Team david moyes? grin grin

Foolish fa'ggots have all disappeared wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

Have we settled the Hazard vs Gotze one?

ARe you in agreement that Gotze is twice the player Hazard is?

WHen we have settled that, we can move to other comparison like Gotze vs Pele, Di Maria vs Eusebio
gringringrincheesygringringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:

between di maria and gotze who is better?
Maduka no go there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

WHen we have settled that, we can move to other comparison like Gotze vs Pele, Di Maria vs Eusebio

Dayokanu.. grin grin grin WICKED
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

that's the problem with overselling the EPL in africa. some people can't see beyond the english league. i can confidently say hazard was a better player in the french league & the hype wasn't this much then. fast forward to now that he's in the EPL, every shekpe fan in lagos thinks he's the heir to ronaldo. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

that's the problem with overselling the EPL in africa. some people can't see beyond the english league. i can confidently say hazard was a better player in the french league & the hype wasn't this much then. fast forward to now that he's in the EPL, every shekpe fan in lagos thinks he's the heir to ronaldo. cheesy

If he has the number to show we can even entertain such argument

How can you say an AM with 6 goals and 6 assists in 18games is a good player? If it was fabregas they are hyping I would even understand because he has the numbers to support it

EVen in Chelsea Hazard wont be among their top 2 players Costa, Fabregas are definitely better with numbers to support their claims, Matic, Cahill and Ivanovic would also have a say and be ranked the same level as Hazard. If not for hype, How is Hazard any better than Marko Marin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

If he has the number to show we can even entertain such argument

How can you say an AM with 6 goals and 6 assists in 18games is a good player? If it was fabregas they are hyping I would even understand because he has the numbers to support it

EVen in Chelsea Hazard wont be among their top 2 players Costa, Fabregas are definitely better with numbers to support their claims, Matic, Cahill and Ivanovic would also have a say before we talk of Hazard. If not for hype, How is Hazard any better than Marko Marin

the average chelsea fan is a möron. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
What is this news I'm hearing that Marcos Rojo is back in training? I thought they said that he will be out for 6weeks to recover from the 'shoulder injury' he sustained in the Manchester derby clash earlier this month?undecided

Then why the rush?

This one that our injured players are rushing back to training(first Falcao,now Rojo,God knows who's next),I hope it's not what I'm thinking and I hope it's for the best. I don't want to hear that they've copped another injury or suffered a relapse.embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Danhumprey:
What is this news I'm hearing that Marcos Rojo is back in training? I thought they said that he will be out for 6weeks to recover from the 'shoulder injury' he sustained in the Manchester derby clash earlier this month?undecided

Then why the rush?

This one that our injured players are rushing back to training(first Falcao,now Rojo,God knows who's next),I hope it's not what I'm thinking and I hope it's for the best. I don't want to hear that they've copped another injury or suffered a relapse.embarassed

It's not concrete yet. Rojo only tweeted a pic of himself @ Old Trafford with fam.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2014
Danhumprey:

Then why the rush?

Probably the injury is not as severe as first thought.
if not there would be no sense in rushing him back to training.

@coogar;
apparently you have excess free time on your hands.

good luck to you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

the average chelsea fan is a möron. cheesy

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Maduks88(m): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

if there's no such award, why did you make the claim? calling you an illiterate isn't an insult. i am just shedding light on your inability to read & write. how's being an illiterate an insult? grin
I never said such award existed I just said my opinion and that most football pundits. U ask for an article I showed you one

coogar:

we don't count the number of games, we count the number of minutes. only chelsea fans(mostly football illiterates) count the number of games.
Weda its number of games or number of minutes u use he still has far more with 10goals less. I'm just saying you shouldn't judge attacking midfielder solely on goals look at iniesta for example
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:

I'm just saying you shouldn't judge attacking midfielder solely on goals look at iniesta for example

Iniesta has assists to show as an attacking midfielder, where are Hazards assists? 4 in 18 matches? In the same team Fabregas is already on double digits in assist.

Hazard is a disgrace
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Can Man City bounce back tonight? Roma held by CSKA
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RaeMystix: 8:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
coded01:

Oga make we talk true, if Man Utd no qualify 4 UCL, na Paris be dat... tongue grin

Your hate for Man Utd is very obvious
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:

I never said such award existed I just said my opinion and that most football pundits. U ask for an article I showed you one

well, your opinion is not factual.
the planet is actually divided over who's the better player between messi & ronaldo so why should we take your opinion seriously when there's no credible official stamp backing it?

Weda its number of games or number of minutes u use he still has far more with 10goals less. I'm just saying you shouldn't judge attacking midfielder solely on goals look at iniesta for example

it's not even comparable!
di maria played as a central midfielder for madrid. schurlle has always played as a winger or wing forward, even sometimes as a striker. so it's not that smart to be comparing both players....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1893382_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

the above was madrid's most used formation last season & hazard played as a CM. how then is he expected to score as many as schurrle that has never played anywhere else but the forward position?

mr. maduks88, it's time to call it a day. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Maduks88(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

Iniesta has assists to show as an attacking midfielder, where are Hazards assists? 4 in 18 matches? In the same team Fabregas is already on double digits in assist.

Hazard is a disgrace
gotze has 2 assist in 17games dis season is he a disgrace?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Maduks88(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

well, your opinion is not factual.
the planet is actually divided over who's the better player between messi & ronaldo so why should we take your opinion seriously when there's no credible official stamp backing it?
Best in la liga ever not world since he spent all his season dere and has broken/set countless records dere

coogar:

it's not even comparable!
di maria played as a central midfielder for madrid. schurlle has always played as a winger or wing forward, even sometimes as a striker. so it's not that smart to be comparing both players....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1893382_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

the above was madrid's most used formation last season & hazard played as a CM. how then is he expected to score as many as schurrle that has never played anywhere else but the forward position?

mr. maduks88, it's time to call it a day. grin

This formation was used only last season and madrid used more of 4-2-3-1.maria and schurrle are both attacking midfieders so dey are comparable

We can call it a day now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:

gotze has 2 assist in 17games dis season is he a disgrace?

2 assists in addition to 8 goals

Tell us the number of goals + assists Hazard has this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:

Best in la liga ever not world since he spent all his season dere and has broken/set countless records dere

This formation was used only last season and madrid used more of 4-2-3-1.maria and schurrle are both attacking midfieders so dey are comparable

We can call it a day now

Look at the chat very well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
City disgracing Manchester and England....losing at home with a man advantage.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
Odunharry:

chelsea are doing the same to schalke.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
NANIIIII
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

schalke na team be that?chelsea dn dstroy those one finish..

City fit draw the match....
United will neva get this advantage leading 1-0 and d other team will equalise and take the lead
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
coogar:

Schalke doesnt have a man advantage from 20th minutes

Schalke is not Buli defending champion infact Schalke has never won the league in over 50yrs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2014
nani scores again!

can we just bring this dude back? he's been super-excellent in portugal.

raumdeuter:

Schalke doesnt have a man advantage from 20th minutes
Schalke is not Buli defending champion infact Schalke has never won the league in over 50yrs

which city? the same city that west ham & stoke have already murdered this season? city are poor this season - stop making it like they are the best team in england, they are not!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2014
City is a disgrace.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Odunharry:

Against a team David Moyes pushed all the way in the UCL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:58pm On Nov 25, 2014
elampiro:
NANIIIII
ogbono feli feli..

reminiscent of Rooney's form the year after C. Ronaldo left
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2014
Lewandoski rapiing Kompany non stop for the past hour

(1) (2) (3) ... (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) ... (14144) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.