Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,007 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:48 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9156452 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) ... (14373) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:13am On Nov 26, 2014

Good that Rojo z back to training. We need a stable back-line. That midfield is a worry tho. Carrick doesn't offer much defensively. An energetic team will run us down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2014
igbsam:

Oh that is good. I just hope he remains and does not go back to the injury room until dis season is over.

Let's also pray LvG uses him. He's been on the bench for the past 3 games without being used.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 11:19am On Nov 26, 2014
Leyqute:

Let's also pray LvG uses him. He's been on the bench for the past 3 games without being used.

Well, I'm sure with last night's game he has proved his fitness to van gaal. But where will that place fellaini ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2014
Leyqute:

Good that Rojo z back to training. We need a stable back-line. That midfield is a worry tho. Carrick doesn't offer much defensively. An energetic team will run us down.

Apollo grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2014
Keky:
Argentines tearing the UEFA champions league apart....will be Di Maria's turn tomorrow.
then you will come and start forming humble when your side fumbles as usual.
hypocrite.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
How they lined up. If this was the correct line up, it meant Herrera played as a DM. Is he being groomed to step in for Blind?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2014

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
elampiro:
How they lined up. If this was the correct line up, it meant Herrera played as a DM. Is he being groomed to step in for Blind?
A. Perreira is a CM, so maybe it was actually 4-5-1 on the pitch. I heard that Pearson is really developing into the star of that set up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
elampiro:
Not a prospect to look forward to.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
That Nani's goal reminds me of what Okocha did to Oli Khan in the BuLi when he was at eintract Frankfurt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
StarBoard:

Not a prospect to look forward to.

I think so too. But how else do we solve the void left in that position with Blind's injury? Can 33 years old Carrick be the solution?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
elampiro:

I think so too. But how else do we solve the void left in that position with Blind's injury? Can 33 years old Carrick be the solution?
At least Carrick has done the job previously. Unlike Herrera who is more suited to moving the ball forward.
im not saying Carrick is the solution. I just think that he would be considered for the role before AH31 based on the fact that he's done this before.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emperoh(m): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
Elampiro,

Is that Jonathan Evans on the line up above?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
Emperoh:
Elampiro,

Yes, Johnny Evans.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
Emperoh:
Elampiro,

elampiro:

Yes, Johnny Evans.
Don't know if im supposed to be happy about that.

He would most likely return to the treatment room.

Shame that Uniteds oldest defender is so unrekisbke. on and of the pitch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
StarBoard:

Don't know if im supposed to be happy about that.

He would most likely return to the treatment room.

Shame that Uniteds oldest defender is so unrekisbke. on and of the pitch.

evans is a puśsy but the biggest of all püssies in united is phil jones. if he's copping niggling injuries at his young age & it's taking him time to shake them off then it's better we sell him now. jones won't have a football career after 25.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
Ryan Giggs admits it’s a shame
knowledgeable coach isn’t at Man
United anymore..

Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs
has praised form team-mate and
coach Phil Neville, describing him as a
natural coach and being very
knowledgeable. Neville was with Man United as a coach
under David Moyes and then as Giggs’
number two when he took over as
caretaker manager for the final three
weeks of last season. However, Neville was removed from his position when current boss Louis van Gaal took over
at Old Trafford.

Speaking to reporters, Giggs praised the former Man United coach:”Phil did
really well in his first year, obviously
people might say the team didn’t do
well. But actually going out onto the
pitch he’s so enthusiastic, so
knowledgable and he’s a real natural coach. It’s a shame he’s not doing that
[coaching at Man United.]” Despite only taking over from Moyes
for three weeks, Giggs revealed that
Neville played a huge part in helping
him get the team together for the final few games.

Giggs said:”He was really brilliant for
me during that last few weeks, more
or less, we talked about setting up
training and he would go out and
deliver it. He would be the coach and he would be the voice. He was great for me in that three weeks.” Neville is now working as a pundit on the BBC whilst Giggs was named as Louis van Gaal’s assistant manager, and has been helping the Dutchman give some new life to the Old Trafford team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
We are playing tonight Man u fans....we will teach Basel a lesson.................loan watch-CR7
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by suplex: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2014
igbsam:

Well, I'm sure with last night's game he has proved his fitness to van gaal. But where will that place fellaini ?

Let the two fight for the spot. With Herrera we're more mobile and fluid in midfield. With Fellaini we're stronger defensively
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Leyqute:

Let the two fight for the spot. With Herrera we're more mobile and fluid in midfield. With Fellaini we're stronger defensively
then maybe Herrera starts with Mata & Fellaini ends the game (depending on the opposition)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2014
can't wait to see mkhitaryan destroy the gooners. come on klopp boys!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
SailorXY:

then maybe Herrera starts with Mata & Fellaini ends the game (depending on the opposition)

I don't know about Mata...his only skill is passing, and he's easily bullied off the ball. We need the 3 points at the moment and I'm not sure LvG can make that gamble. Yet.

4-4-2. Herrera pairing someone else in midfield. He can link the attack with the midfield.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
Leyqute:

I don't know about Mata...his only skill is passing, and he's easily bullied off the ball. We need the 3 points at the moment and I'm not sure LvG can make that gamble. Yet.

4-4-2. Herrera pairing someone else in midfield. He can link the attack with the midfield.

but without him, we wouldn't have gotten the 3 points before the arsenal game. getting bullied off the ball? who doesn't get bullied off the ball in our team?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

but without him, we wouldn't have gotten the 3 points before the arsenal game. getting bullied off the ball? who doesn't get bullied off the ball in our team?
Rafael i tink......na indomie players full manutd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
Odunharry:

Rafael i tink......na indomie players full manutd

rafael is our best defensive player.
he's the only player that doesn't back up when being attacked. i dunno if it's the education in europe....he just needs to calm down & reduce his passing mistakes when he's out of position.

we are being attacked & you would see jones, evans, rio, evra, vidic, etc move back and they don't tackle until when they get into our danger area. why not tackle immediately and give the freekick away when it's far from our goal?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

rafael is our best defensive player.
he's the only player that doesn't back up when being attacked. i dunno if it's the education in europe....he just needs to calm down & reduce his passing mistakes when he's out of position.

we are being attacked & you would see jones, evans, rio, evra, vidic, etc move back and they don't tackle until when they get into our danger area. why not tackle immediately and give the freekick away when it's far from our goal?
that 1 thing abt many epl players....spot on bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
Odunharry:

that 1 thing abt many epl players....spot on bro

idiotïc defending.....
i get infuriated when i see it. rafael is about the only one in our team that goes after the attacker. others are pants!

another bloody good defender is azpiculeta....he has to be the best in the whole division. he's 100% perfect.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

What about Fellaini?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
coogar:

idiotïc defending.....
i get infuriated when i see it. rafael is about the only one in our team that goes after the attacker. others are pants!

another bloody good defender is azpiculeta....he has to be the best in the whole division. he's 100% perfect.
Azpi is gud too...he neva back dwn lyk Rafael...
Little wonder Mourinho prefers him to Ashley cole at LB
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
Odunharry:

Azpi is gud too...he neva back dwn lyk Rafael...
Little wonder Mourinho prefers him to Ashley cole at LB

he's the best defender in the league!
he attacks tenaciously, he defends even more brilliantly. what's more? he doesn't make mistakes or get caught upfield as a result of walkabouting like evra, ashley, gibbs, clichy, etc. he's 100% perfect!

that's the player chelsea fans should be hyping, not hazard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) ... (14373) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.