Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,978 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1235) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8760667 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (14160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2014
Dayo kanu please tell us the scores for today or your fingers are on strike?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Leyqute:
Dayo kanu please tell us the scores for today or your fingers are on strike?

You blind since I don post am?

EPL 2 Buli 0

Season till date EPL 2 Buli 2

2 Buli teams already guaranteed passage to next phase 1 EPL team have qualified
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:02pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nani a goal and a assist
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2014
Maduks88:
city can still qualify

i don't want them to qualify.
i just wanted city to beat ze germans. i think we should all go to the bayern thread and start a carnival.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Keky(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2014
Argentines tearing the UEFA champions league apart....will be Di Maria's turn tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
raumdeuter:

You blind since I don post am?

EPL 2 Buli 0

Season till date EPL 2 Buli 2

2 Buli teams already guaranteed passage to next phase 1 EPL team have qualified

There's no need for the jara... can't believe a BuLi team got hammered 5 goals by an EPL team. Again. for the second year running. Next year is Bayern's turn..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Luke Shaw out for three weeks

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2014
The little magician don vex these days.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
wow! Nani, 7 key passes. Was he taking corner kicks?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by barackohandso(m): 11:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Nani doing wonders for sporting

Man. Utd which way na?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
barackohandso:
Nani doing wonders for sporting

Man. Utd which way na?

he's coming back in january....enough is enough! we pay his wages in sporting sef. di maria & nani can be our robben/ribery under LVG(bayern).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dhellake: 12:07am On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:
Really? On top red card! shocked

Man City is a disgrace to ****************** tongue grin Just 2 points in 5 games... shocked

Man City should be stripped off their EPL Title with immediate effect... angry grin
You for wait till match end bros
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 12:38am On Nov 26, 2014
Dhellake:
You for wait till match end bros

Guy, i am sure u didn't watch that match cos if u did. You know that Bayern gracefully, sold that match... angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RaeMystix: 1:58am On Nov 26, 2014
Danhumprey:
Na today you noticed that? That guy seem to experience countless orga$m whenever a misfortune befall Man.Utd.
Yes!..Its become VERY OBVIOUS to me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RaeMystix: 2:01am On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

Now that you said this... grin

I guess cos u left me! embarassed
#raises eyebrow#
Left you?....For who?...You've always been my babe. kiss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 3:07am On Nov 26, 2014
RaeMystix:

#raises eyebrow#
Left you?....For who?...You've always been my babe. kiss

grin kiss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:21am On Nov 26, 2014
:oKai I just watched Nani's Goal shocked shocked

Still tells you everything you need to know about Nani.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 6:32am On Nov 26, 2014
Maduks88:
city can still qualify
No one is doubting that they can qualify. They just need to take their destiny in their own hands in match day 6. Beside,when CSKA Moscow and Roma played a draw against each other yesterday,the runner-up spot was blown open for grab.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 6:35am On Nov 26, 2014
Keky:
Argentines tearing the UEFA champions league apart....will be Di Maria's turn tomorrow.
You don come back from your mourning? Just pray that you people don't get räped in your own backyard today o.grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 26, 2014
Keky:

Ph.D in trolling

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:55am On Nov 26, 2014
SIRcumalot:
:oKai I just watched Nani's Goal shocked shocked

Still tells you everything you need to know about Nani.

He did not shoot when he was supposed to have shot. He should have shot the moment the second defender went out the way. The guy who passed the ball to him is guilty of same offence. He was in better position to shoot but decided to pick Nani. At the end, they were lucky because as at when Nani decided to shoot, everywhere was blocked, but he was still able to utilize the rebound judiciously.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:19am On Nov 26, 2014
Robin van Persie has said that it is "still possible" for the club to win the title this season, as they have only played a quarter of their matches.

The Dutch striker also admitted that it "will be very hard" to win it this year but if they fail to topple Chelsea and Manchester City then the club are aiming to be back in contention next year.

Speaking as a BT Sport ambassador for The Supporters Club, Van Persie said: "This year it’s still possible as we’ve only played a quarter of our games, we’re aiming for this year but it will be very hard. If not this year then hopefully next year."

[Source: BT Sport]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2014
Page 1234...........I am here to register my presence!

You only come across such page once in a blue moon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2014
igbsam:
Page 1234...........I am here to register my presence!

You only come across such page once in a blue moon.

We got to this number before the 'blackout' some months back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2014
elampiro:

He did not shoot when he was supposed to have shot. He should have shot the moment the second defender went out the way. The guy who passed the ball to him is guilty of same offence. He was in better position to shoot but decided to pick Nani. At the end, they were lucky because as at when Nani decided to shoot, everywhere was blocked, but he was still able to utilize the rebound judiciously.
Yeah its a wonderful addition to Nani's highlight reel but if he hadn't scored that goal his teammates would've crucified or maybe they won't since his the big guy at Sporting.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:12am On Nov 26, 2014
"It does not look good," said the Frenchman.

"There is no bone damage but there is ligament damage. It is just how [long] it is, which we should know next week.

"It is so sad because he just came back and had found his mobility. I hope it will not be surgery, just in a boot, but it will be a few weeks."

Wenger, however, refused to castigate the inexperienced McNair for the tackle that caught Wilshere, believing it to be a rookie mistake.

"The tackle caught him from the side, just when he had moved the ball a bit forwards too much," the Gunners boss remarked.

"Then, when he dived to make the pass, McNair came in to make the tackle and took him from the back and the side. When you see the picture, it is very bad.

"I don't think it was a tackle with the desire to hurt. I think he went for the ball but it was a late tackle; a tackle which a young player can do. It was a bad foul."-Wenger

Goal.com

They took out Shaw, we took out Wilshere. 50/50 towards the top of the table battle. But Arsenal and Man United with injuries. Biscuit bones.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2014
elampiro:

We got to this number before the 'blackout' some months back.

Yea, i do know that and i missed it then. So i decided not to miss this one too.... grin If not for the blackout, This thread would have been the highest thread with the number of page.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2014
grin grin Second Time

WELCOME TROLLS
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2014
Evans and Rojo are back. Evans played for U-21 last night.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2014
elampiro:
Evans and Rojo are back. Evans played for U-21 last night.

What was the result of last night's U21 match ? Learnt Herrera played too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2014
igbsam:

What was the result of last night's U21 match ? Learnt Herrera played too.

5-0. Herrera was on target for the 2nd goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2014
elampiro:

5-0. Herrera was on target for the 2nd goal.

Oh that is good. I just hope he remains and does not go back to the injury room until dis season is over.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) ... (14160) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.