Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,141 members, 7,860,105 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8858518 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12525) (12526) (12527) (12528) (12529) (12530) (12531) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 10:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mr Expert, what has Gakpo done in PSV that Sancho did not do in Dortmund?

Because he fit come now make him also no sabi take on players again

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Expert17:

No need, we have 5 already.

Oh I see. So what people are saying here is that we have enough already? Okay o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2022
Searchingvictor:

All the take ons and assists wey Gakpo dey do for PSV, Sancho did and more. Mkhitaryan too.

I don’t know why Expert is making it look like a do or die affair , when we have a big hole to plug in the CF position.

Why can’t he use his “eye test” to find a befitting CF for the team?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ellexy:
Is Gakpo a winger? If he is, what qualities will he bring that is currently lacking in the team?
Uhm maybe you're quoting the wrong person. I'm not sure I've advocated for gakpo anywhere. I'm asking for your ideal winger. Nowhere was Gakpo mentioned there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
Expert17:

I should tell you the reason why you deactivated your other account? Lmao.

Rest na grin

Who's your weed plug please, he's doing a poor job cos you've started imagining and saying stupid things. When and where did you see me deactivate any account?

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
eph12:

Uhm maybe you're quoting the wrong person. I'm not sure I've advocated for gakpo anywhere. I'm asking for your ideal winger. Nowhere was Gakpo mentioned there
Apologies then.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
We seriously have to stop buying the hype and shiny players.

We didn’t break the bank for Eriksen, Martinez, Casemiro and Bruno. And those are our biggest performers currently.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Searchingvictor:

Because of how Sancho turned out, we should not sign anybody again? Or you'll prefer we go for wingers with lesser stats since stats is the problem here?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ellexy:
Who's your weed plug please, he's doing a poor job cos you've started imagining and saying stupid things. When and where did you see me deactivate any account?

grin grin grin

Ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 10:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Leyqute:

All the take ons and assists wey Gakpo dey do for PSV, Sancho did and more. Mkhitaryan too.

I don’t know why Expert is making it look like a do or die affair , when we have a big hole to plug in the CF position.

Why can’t he use his “eye test” to find a befitting CF for the team?

For me ehn, if you need to get wingers, make we just go for PL tested wingers. Those that have master the pace of the league and are creative.
Not other leagues wingers that will have several take on and will get here to be passing back anytime they have the ball

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Leyqute:

We didn’t break the bank for Eriksen, Martinez, Casemiro and Bruno. And those are our biggest performers currently.
Tbf Gakpo for 30m is not breaking the bank if that's what you're referring to.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
Searchingvictor:

For me ehn, if you need to get wingers, make we just go for PL tested wingers. Those that have master the pace of the league and are creative.
Not other leagues wingers that will have several take on and will get here to be passing back anytime they have the ball
Like Zaha, Saint M?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
eph12:

Because of how Sancho turned out, we should not sign anybody again? Or you'll prefer we go for wingers with lesser stats since stats is the problem here?

Lmao, I'm tired.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2022
Leyqute:

30m for a player that can play 3 positions is breaking the bank? Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 10:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
eph12:

Like Zaha, Saint M?

And are they not creative? No be the average players they supply to the ball that's making them also look average

Son, Richardlison dey.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
Benfica sneaking into Group H first place like a ninja
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Searchingvictor:

I don’t even mind getting wingers from a foreign league. I just think that we shouldn’t prioritize a position that isn’t a priority.

The truth is that Sancho, Rashford et all can come good at any time. They have what it takes. That’s why I think we should focus elsewhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
eph12:

Tbf Gakpo for 30m is not breaking the bank if that's what you're referring to.

That’s what you think.

Until Utd makes a bid and they ask us to bring 70-80m.

You want to buy a 23 y/o shiny player for 30m.

We shouldn’t be wasting time on deals like this. We need to focus on priorities instead of minor additions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:48pm On Nov 02, 2022
Expert17:

If you think PSV will ask for 30m for Gakpo, you’re naive.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:01am On Nov 03, 2022
Expert17:

The 30m thing is a fallacy. The only reason that was his valuation last summer was because we were the only ones interested. I doubt we'd be the only one. He'd go for at least 40m.

The play 3 positions thing is also a fallacy. He's a left winger that likes to cut in from the left. He's so similar to Rashford.

Also, Murtough already said we won't be spending much in future transfer windows. 30m is a lot of money and should be used in filling in the gapping holes in the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:01am On Nov 03, 2022
Leyqute:

If you think PSV will ask for 30m for Gakpo, you’re naive.
At least 45m. Antony went for 100m from the same league.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 12:05am On Nov 03, 2022
Expert17:

Na bad thing.

Anthony no fit rest as no sub and any injury to Rashford will paralyze our LW.

exactly....I dey with u for Gakpo matter
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 12:07am On Nov 03, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Nobody hate Gakpo here, we just want United to do priority signings first. If money remain, then the club can consider him...

hahahahah Baba talk say if money remain, e be like na u dey sign cheque o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 12:08am On Nov 03, 2022
Expert17:

Or if the fee is 80m.

Just wait for Gakpo to join another club, dem go change mouth like chameleon

Na why I been dey always beef Maguire till pple see wetin i been don see.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:43am On Nov 03, 2022
Leyqute:

We actually paid around or more than 50M euros for all the players you named apart from Eriksen that was gotten for free.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:56am On Nov 03, 2022
Searchingvictor:

And are they not creative? No be the average players they supply to the ball that's making them also look average

Son, Richardlison dey.
I actually don't have problem with any of those players. I just wanted to be sure about your preference.

Don't forget Anthony is the only senior RW in the team. It will be nice to have someone that can play both wings without a drop in quality. We really need one, I don't care who but we need one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:00am On Nov 03, 2022
Leyqute:

That’s what you think.

Until Utd makes a bid and they ask us to bring 70-80m.

You want to buy a 23 y/o shiny player for 30m.

We shouldn’t be wasting time on deals like this. We need to focus on priorities instead of minor additions.
Yeah if they're demanding 70+m, they can fvck off.

Antony is the only senior RW player in the team. What happens when he gets injured or loses form? Or when he's finding it difficult to break down an opponent and needs to be subbed off?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:17am On Nov 03, 2022
ouzo1:

hahahahah Baba talk say if money remain, e be like na u dey sign cheque o.
If you know the Glaziers, you go understand why grin. Although i am one of their supporters here sha cool..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:24am On Nov 03, 2022
olabode89:

We actually paid around or more than 50M euros for all the players you named apart from Eriksen that was gotten for free.

50m Euros is a fair price. It’s not even up to 50m GBP.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:26am On Nov 03, 2022
eph12:

Yeah if they're demanding 70+m, they can fvck off.

Antony is the only senior RW player in the team. What happens when he gets injured or loses form? Or when he's finding it difficult to break down an opponent and needs to be subbed off?

We have 4 LWs. One of them can deputize there. And I’m not sure Gakpo will do a decent job on the RW. You need a left footer there. Like Greenwood.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2022
Leyqute:

We have 4 LWs. One of them can deputize there. And I’m not sure Gakpo will do a decent job on the RW. You need a left footer there. Like Greenwood.
The 4 LWs are Sancho, Rashford and? I honestly hope Elanga is not on this list, or even Bruno because we have seen him there a couple of times.

We need someone that is not predictable. We don't need someone that because he's left footed, will always want to cut in
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2022
Expert17:

Ok
Good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12525) (12526) (12527) (12528) (12529) (12530) (12531) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.