Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,957 members, 7,848,890 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8832427 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12526) (12527) (12528) (12529) (12530) (12531) (12532) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:08am On Nov 03, 2022
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:29am On Nov 03, 2022
Shea Lacey recently made his Under-18 debut. I think we got a baller here. I have been following his exploits for some months now and IF he develops physically and is lucky with injuries the sky is the limit.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2022
eph12:

The 4 LWs are Sancho, Rashford and? I honestly hope Elanga is not on this list, or even Bruno because we have seen him there a couple of times.

We need someone that is not predictable. We don't need someone that because he's left footed, will always want to cut in

Elanga and Garnacho. They’re all options.

Don’t get me wrong tho. I’m not saying we shouldn’t have backup for RW (City has like 3 or 4 options there) I’m only saying we fill prioritized positions first.

You don’t need everybody to be on their game to win matches. If 8 or 9 players are doing well, the team will do well.

That’s if the remaining player isn’t Maguire.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
Leyqute:

Elanga and Garnacho. They’re all options.

Don’t get me wrong tho. I’m not saying we shouldn’t have backup for RW (City has like 3 or 4 options there) I’m only saying we fill prioritized positions first.

You don’t need everybody to be on their game to win matches. If 8 or 9 players are doing well, the team will do well.

That’s if the remaining player isn’t Maguire.
We should move on from Elanga. Garnacho can be groomed. He will even improve much faster and get better faster if the team is not under pressure and beating teams they should beat with ease.

We actually need everyone to be on their game o. We can't be playing like we did against WH. Another day, we would have conceded
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2022
We need to start scoring more goals. We have scored one of the lowest in the top 10 this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
No Antony, No Martial, No Sancho.

Probably going to be Rashford, Ronaldo, Elanga. Instead of Elanga i would try Pellistri on the right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
Fraudnaldo

Finished player cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
TrebleChamp:
If you know the Glaziers, you go understand why grin. Although i am one of their supporters here sha cool..
Joao Felix is available
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Joao Felix is available
United cannot afford him...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
TrebleChamp:
United cannot afford him...
Atletico are in a bit of financial difficulty seeing as they won't Even play in Europa next year, With the la Liga stringent financial cap rules a deal under 100m might come to fruition from somebody in the EPL, I think you guys had a 135m bid for him pushed back last summer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:22pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Atletico are in a bit of financial difficulty seeing as they won't Even play in Europa next year, With the la Liga stringent financial cap rules a deal under 100m might come to fruition from somebody in the EPL, I think you guys had a 135m bid for him pushed back last summer

100m say who die?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
afrodoc2:
No Antony, No Martial, No Sancho.

Probably going to be Rashford, Ronaldo, Elanga. Instead of Elanga i would try Pellistri on the right.
I concur and since its is a dead rubber game, ETH should rest Rashford for Garnacho on the LW. He should also give Iqbal and Mainoo their first start of the season...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Don't know about the bolded, but i don't think ATM would accept 100m or less for Felix....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
afrodoc2:

100m say who die?
Egbon na so the matter be grin
Seeing as they are getting more and more cash strapped a deal for even under 70m might be done sef, you know they've not finished paying benfica what they owe them for the lad so they'll like to recoup something hooge, Felix just needs someone to save him from simeone's haramic trenches
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kilishihunter: 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Don't know about the bolded, but i don't think ATM would accept 100m or less for Felix....
Different valuations were even quoted but multiple sources said you guys bid for him, Jorge mendes is close to you guys so a heavy fee not even up to 100 milli might do the trick
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Different valuations were even quoted but multiple sources said you guys bid for him, Jorge mendes is close to you guys so a heavy fee not even up to 100 milli might do the trick
He is not a striker, i see him as an attacking Midfielder or a winger. Not what we need at this time, but would love to have him here though if the fee is not so much...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Seeing as they are getting more and more cash strapped a deal for even under 70m might be done sef, you know they've not finished paying benfica what they owe them for the lad so they'll like to recoup something hooge, Felix just needs someone to save him from simeone's haramic trenches
So we should carry 100m to go and save them from their own foolishness? When we over pay for players, nobody saves us. In fact, players run down their contract before leaving here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2022
eph12:

So we should carry 100m to go and save them from their own foolishness? When we over pay for players, nobody saves us. In fact, players run down their contract before leaving here
For free no less grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mikechinos(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lol some manutd fans you guys don't want gakpo but wants to waste 100m on jao Felix. Scamcho 2.0 who's going to bench in United? None of you have watched him play sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
eph12:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
TrebleChamp:
I concur and since its is a dead rubber game, ETH should rest Rashford for Garnacho on the LW. He should also give Iqbal and Mainoo their first start of the season...

It is not dead rubber. We need to win by 2 goals to avoid a Champions League dropout in the next round.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
Kilishihunter:

If they agree 60-70m we fit reason their matter. Just reason o! No promises. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
Time for our match today?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
engrelvis:
Time for our match today?
6:45pm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
KingTom:

For free no less grin grin
Ellexy:
grin cheesy grin
No less. Our mumu don do
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Another start for Garnacho

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
I like the boy already cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
Expert17:

You are the same person that supported Maguire and Sancho's signing. Made an unforgivable claim of preferring Martial to Haaland. lol

In a way, I am happy you don't like Gakpo. lol

Same guru maharaji that preferred Poch to ETH cheesy

Octopus Christo on the beat cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
Man Utd team to play Real Sociedad: De Gea, Dalot, Lindelof, Martinez, Shaw, Casemiro, Eriksen, Van de Beek, Fernandes, Garnacho, Ronaldo.

Man Utd subs: Dubravka, Vitek, Maguire, Malacia, Wan-Bissaka, Fred, Iqbal, McTominay, Pellistri, Elanga, Rashford, Shoretire.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
Tonight's squad is spiceeey

As y'all can see, we're not using our useless wingers because there's no point

Don't even tell me that so so so person has injury or is resting

They're useless and can't be relied on
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
afrodoc2:

It is not dead rubber. We need to win by 2 goals to avoid a Champions League dropout in the next round.
Ehen, didn't know this. A must win then...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
Star boy Nacho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12526) (12527) (12528) (12529) (12530) (12531) (12532) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.