Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,702 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8860825 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12528) (12529) (12530) (12531) (12532) (12533) (12534) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kifeyous(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
Donny just disappear for this match

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
Eriksen should not just come out for the second half
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
This man should give Sancho and Antony games jare.... They'd improve with time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
aieromon:

I've seen more of De Gea in action than VDB

VDB has been worse than Erikson IMO

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
I would take either Eriksen or VDB off at half time, move Bruno infield and get Rashford on. We need more pace in attack.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
Why Ronaldo go miss that kind goal even though na am hustle the ball himself cry
VDB and Erickson no be am at all today. Make ETH yank off one of them for maybe Rashford at half-time.

In general, United are even lucky to be ahead at HT TBH. Make Ronaldo, Bruno and Rashford do normal in the 2nd Half and give me one goal apiece sha cos United must top this group tonight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
One of the things I love about this team is the steel they have now aside Eriksen and probably VDB. Every other person looks like a warrior out there. Instead of being bullied, they're bullying the opponents and giving them wotowoto.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
Jokerman:
To be Frank though, Bruno dey play nonsense
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
afrodoc2:
I would take either Eriksen or VDB off at half time, move Bruno infield and get Rashford on. We need more pace in attack.
VDB effort is zero. nothing hurts me more than seeing a lack of effort.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
Just a reminder that DDG started the pass that led to our goal.

Agenda dey agendate. cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
Leyqute:

Man Utd is not playing in a 4-4-2 Diamond formation. It’s the normal 4-2-3-1

Garnacho is playing LW, Bruno is deputising at RW and VDB is playing behind CR7.

You’re either not watching the game or your football knowledge is very suspect.

LOL... you don't even know what you're saying

I get it can be confusing because they're similar in terms of deployment

That's what makes many managers avoid using diamond 442

The two cms need to play like wingers and also as midfielders and that's the tricky part because it requires intelligent players in those positions

We're playing a diamond 442 with VDB at the tip of the diamond and cr7 and Garnacho as forwards

Can't you see that ETH didn't field his wingers and as a result we're not relying on wing plays as much

Better look well
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
GoddyOra:
Why Ronaldo go miss that kind goal even though na am hustle the ball himself cry
VDB and Erickson no be am at all today. Make ETH yank off one of them for maybe Rashford at half-time.

In general, United are even lucky to be ahead at HT TBH. Make Ronaldo, Bruno and Rashford do normal in the 2nd Half and give me one goal apiece sha cos United must top this group tonight.
maybe switching to a proper diamond will help with the players we have on the pitch.
Erikson off, maybe Iqbal can try his role.
VDB to the right of the diamond. Fred/McTom to replace him if he's still not serious by 60'.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
larride:
Just a reminder that DDG started the pass that led to our goal.

Agenda dey agendate. cheesy

Lower your voice plis. This is a place of peace.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
LostMyZeal:

The two cms need to play like wingers and also as midfielders and that's the tricky part because it requires intelligent players in those positions

We're playing a diamond 442 with VDB at the tip of the diamond and cr7 and Garnacho as forwards

Can't you see that ETH didn't field his wingers and as a result we're not relying on wing plays as much

Better look well

Garnacho wey dey gum body with touchline na him be striker?

Is that how wide strikers position themselves in your village?

LoooL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Better look well

Who are the two CMs that are playing like wingers and what wings are they playing?

Stop yarning opata guy.

This is a 4231 with Garnacho and Bruno on the wings. Change your TV or remove the whitlow from your eyes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 7:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
See agenda's being put to bed grin
DeGea doing DeGea things... Erinque, I hope you're watching.
Eriksen either needs rest or the formation doesn't suit him. Halftime sub?
Someone said Bruno is playing nonsense grin grin cheesy clown!!!
Ronaldo is pressing and is it only me that is seeing some of the pace we thought he lost?!?
Make Sancho dey watch Garnacho... We need that willingness from him.
VDB... grin grin grin Trevor is this you?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
Leyqute:

Garnacho wey dey gum body with touchline na him be striker?

Is that how wide strikers position themselves in your village?

LoooL.

So you don't even know that the two forwards in a diamond formation have the duties of a CF and winger in terms of how they're deployed

We struggled in the first half because our midfield was out of sort

It's not a familiar formation yet, but we'll get there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
I think it is impossicant to argue with a dum_ass shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
afrodoc2:
Shea Lacey recently made his Under-18 debut. I think we got a baller here. I have been following his exploits for some months now and IF he develops physically and is lucky with injuries the sky is the limit.
What position does he play and which ex or current player is he similar to?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
LostMyZeal:

So you don't even know that the two forwards in a diamond formation have the duties of a CF and winger in terms of how they're deployed

So why is Ronaldo not deputizing on the other wing as a CF?

This opata yarns never tire you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2022
We always look disjointed whenever Ronaldo is playing.Dt possessive football n controlling of game is gone or am i missing something?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
Omo, Martinez is a baller!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 8:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
LostMyZeal:

We struggled in the first half because our midfield was out of sort

It's not a familiar formation yet, but we'll get there

Bros check again - it's a 3 pronged attack with Ronaldo uptop...flanked by Bruno on the right and Garnacho on the LHS
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
engrelvis:
We always look disjointed whenever Ronaldo is playing.Dt possessive football n controlling of game is gone or am i missing something?

How is Ronaldo stopping the team from playing possessive football??

I want to know...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lol.... why Lindelof for Tom?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2022
Leyqute:

So why is Ronaldo not deputizing on the other wing as a CF?

This opata yarns never tire you?

It's this second half now that we're playing 4231, even without the ball

But the first half was diamond
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2022
This idiot deserves Red. angry

However if Martinez get injury better.... Any thing to make Argentina suffer grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2022
LostMyZeal:
I think it is impossicant to argue with a dum_ass shocked

You said two CMs are playing on the wings.

You added that the two strikers also deputize as wingers.

We’re also seeing the full backs on the wings too.

It’s as if dem use wings to swear for you.

Nothing you’ve said so far has made any sense. Yet you have the guts to call someone a dumb-ass.

Well, if you seek a dumb-ass, look in the mirror. You’re the epitome of an idiotic buffoon spawned from hensbrain’s semen and Buhari’s saliva.

You are damn stvpid and bereft of sense or knowledge. Plenty people don tell you so but your stronghead no dey allow you to listen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2022
LostMyZeal:

It's this second half now that we're playing 4231, even without the ball

But the first half was diamond

Head is paining you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
engrelvis:
Yeah you're missing something. You're not watching the game

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
The subs don spoil this game o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:16pm On Nov 03, 2022
This second half have been poor from the boys so far undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (12528) (12529) (12530) (12531) (12532) (12533) (12534) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jackest1(m), Ibunkun1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.