Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8710367 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12772) (12773) (12774) (12775) (12776) (12777) (12778) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2023
Elanga used to press for us at least before. I don't see that anymore. That was the only area he was trying for the team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 11:30pm On Jan 10, 2023
CrystalTiger:

ManUtd dey pay well so no reason am...

We pay €60m for him and you guys can use it to get Jorginho..Fair deal for all parties wink

You must be a comedian ,FDJ na 60 million player ? Lol

When 80 million was rejected at last window

You must think fools are incharge of Barca ,Jorginho wey gavi even better pass

Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
cool

The fastest United manager to reach 20 wins ✔️

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lana1:
As na only to dey jump from thread to thread trolling all over Nairaland full ur head, I dont expect you to have a mind of your own and know who trolled Messi or supported Ronaldo

E reach Ronaldo turn I don turn troll over Nairaland ,na even only here I Dey troll at times

When una Dey troll Messi here on a daily ,una see us cry ?

Your hypocrisy stinks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2023
andrewbaba44:

E reach Ronaldo turn I don turn troll over Nairaland ,na even only here I Dey troll at times

Your hypocrisy stinks
Andrew you need to read the room and know when to rest or troll. Don't be like others.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2023
eph12:

He told ETH this? LMAO and he no sleep for cell? cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ellexy:
Andrew you need to read the room and know when to rest or troll. Don't be like others.

Advice here and there ,despite me praising man united and rashford you guys are still angry because I said the fact about a finished player ?

Where was this advice when pendu fan boys was trolling Messi ?

Even useless Trevor had to disappear because he knows what you all did

But aren’t Manchester United doing better without Ronaldo ? Many of you hate the truth ,I remember some clowns here supporting the finished fraud over ETH ,But how market now ?

Smh

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Your hypocrisy stinks
You should look in the mirror motherfucker. You talk about hypocrisy but you're hellbent on trolling all over the place because a handful of guys here trolled Messi. Why couldn't you also scroll pass all the banter and forget about it?

You and who be the "una"? Since you're so desperate to lump me together with the PenduLites you might need to show some working of where I trolled Messi daily.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lana1:
You should look in the mirror motherfucker. You talk about hypocrisy but you're hellbent on trolling all over the place because a handful of guys here trolled Messi. Why couldn't you also scroll pass all the banter and forget about it?

You and who be the "una"? Since you're so desperate to lump me together with the PenduLites you might need to show some working of where I trolled Messi daily.

Beautiful tears

Did you caution the people that trolled Messi ?

Keep crying ,I don’t give a fvck
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2023
"Where was this advice when pendu fan boys was trolling Messi"

You go think say Messi na him papa or something. grin grin

Even the United Messi fans have let it go but na only you carry am for head.

Stan mentality. A terrible disease

19 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2023
Ten Hag on Pellistri: "I see a future in him. You see he's progressing. Against Everton [behind closed doors in training] I was happy with his performance, I was happy with him in the World Cup. Well done, better, keep going."

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2023
Lana1:
"Where was this advice when pendu fan boys was trolling Messi"

You go think say Messi na him papa or something. grin grin

Even the United Messi fans have let it go but na only you carry am for head.

Stan mentality. A terrible disease

Baba u get energy o, na person wey no get life outside nairaland u dey follow talk abi. Allow am make him do him so-called trolling.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
afrodoc2:

How will the little kids get food now that it has been confirmed that Rashy stopped feeding them. Wicked man!

LooL. Violence is not the answer sir.

But on a serious note, is Rashford’s resurgence due to his recovery from that injury?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2023
They aren’t even happy about me praising rashford

It’s Ronaldo that they are angry about ,they can’t even enjoy their winning in peace

I just love the tears ,if you like talk say I no get future ,na you sabi grin

Never knew they will even go this personal cheesy

Bunch of clowns

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:01am On Jan 11, 2023
ouzo1:

Baba u get energy o, na person wey no get life outside nairaland u dey follow talk abi. Allow am make him do him so-called trolling.

Lana1 get time I swear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:05am On Jan 11, 2023
Leyqute:

Lana1 get time I swear.
I don leave am to his foolishness grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:10am On Jan 11, 2023
Ellexy:
You just disappeared undecided
Been around
Na strength to engage I no get grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:17am On Jan 11, 2023
eph12:

You get it.

Why would you be a youngster, in a club like Manchester united, playing with the first team, and not work on improving yourself in something at least? I amazing
I remember some pictures of him training and working out during pre-season surfaced last summer and I think during the world cup. But person wey be olodo will always be an olodo no matter how hard they try.

Dude is a lost cause. ETH should sell. No need for loan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 12:24am On Jan 11, 2023
God wey dey give us better draws this season, abeg if city qualify, still help us avoid them again till finals cool cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 12:27am On Jan 11, 2023
andrewbaba44:
They aren’t even happy about me praising rashford

It’s Ronaldo that they are angry about ,they can’t even enjoy their winning in peace

I just love the tears ,if you like talk say I no get future ,na you sabi grin

Never knew they will even go this personal cheesy

Bunch of clowns
You are hated in real madrid thread, Chelsea thread, assnal thread, dead manyoo thread even in your Super eagles thread you came to disturb us from. Stay one place mr. baba. Nairaland kante.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 12:27am On Jan 11, 2023
ChristineC:
into the semis as expected. maybe we'd win a trophy finally.
Iqbal should have replaced McTominay at some point. he wasn't in the game that much, except maybe for the through pass to Garnacho.
Seriously, what does Iqbal has to do to get a second on the pitch, that boy has potential. I believe his time will come though.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 12:28am On Jan 11, 2023
CrystalTiger:
God wey dey give us better draws this season, abeg if city qualify, still help us avoid them again till finals cool cool
Just help us flog dead barka because their noise is gradually becoming too much.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:29am On Jan 11, 2023
Lana1:
I don leave am to his foolishness grin grin

Silence is the best answer for people like that. E no pay to dey argue with madman grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:30am On Jan 11, 2023
hatakekakashi:

Seriously, what does Iqbal has to do to get a second on the pitch, that boy has potential. I believe his time will come though.

He should bide his time, keep his head down and keep working hard.

When he starts starting games, no one might be able to bench him again. Even Bruno.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 12:32am On Jan 11, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

You are hated in real madrid thread, Chelsea thread, assnal thread, dead manyoo thread even in your Super eagles thread you came to disturb us from. Stay one place mr. baba. Nairaland kante.

Why you no add stoke city thread ? Warey grin

You all trolled Barca at your thread on a steady peacefully ,but when I decide to chook mouth una cool down

I hardly go to Madrid thread aelf

As for Man U ,na when Messi win World Cup I say make I shake their legs small and they are all going personal

Hope you see Barca in your dreams this night as usual

Relegation club supporter after spending Sudanese budget on players

Useless agbero club ,Manchester United don leave una for trenches

Just pray Ajao Felix and Baba shile will save you guys form relegation

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 12:34am On Jan 11, 2023
No be Aboubakar grin I dey see so det train with Air Airnaldo so angry

Media ehn grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 12:38am On Jan 11, 2023
Jokerman:
No be Aboubakar grin I dey see so det train with Air Airnaldo so angry

Media ehn grin

Wetin your idolo self do no good grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 12:40am On Jan 11, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Why you no add stoke city thread ? Warey grin

You all trolled Barca at your thread on a steady peacefully ,but when I decide to chook mouth una cool down

I hardly go to Madrid thread aelf

As for Man U ,na when Messi win World Cup I say make I shake their legs small and they are all going personal

Hope you see Barca in your dreams this night as usual

Relegation club supporter after spending Sudanese budget on players

Useless agbero club ,Manchester United don leave una for trenches

Just pray Ajao Felix and Baba shile will save you guys form relegation
I will see how you will enter this thread with confidence when rashford dunks on your head at camp zoo. And we will not relegate same way you will not see any trophy as usual this season.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 12:43am On Jan 11, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

I will see how you will enter this thread with confidence when rashford dunks on your head at camp zoo. And we will not relegate same way you will not see any trophy as usual this season.

Akuko

All these ones here no really care about rashford grin

My mission on this thread is for those pendu fan boys and nothing else ,anytime rashford score I go Dey trigger them once in a while grin

Since Messi won the World Cup any banter dem banter me looks dead .

Have some shame and keep quiet ,you are now twerking for Man U ,same club you all trolled last season ?

What relegation battle cannot do doesn’t exist .

See as football don humble you cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 12:55am On Jan 11, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Wetin your idolo self do no good grin

No be Aboubakar dey field they train so??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 12:55am On Jan 11, 2023
Jokerman:

No be Aboubakar dey field they train so??

Time will tell

Make we Dey see

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 12:56am On Jan 11, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Time will tell

Make we Dey see

So you dey among the fake news carrier grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12772) (12773) (12774) (12775) (12776) (12777) (12778) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kissoflife and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.