Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8792637 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13253) (13254) (13255) (13256) (13257) (13258) (13259) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 12:29pm On May 23, 2023
Leyqute:

Neymar is a quality player. But quality without work and the right attitude is worse than mediocrity. We are yet to move Martial on, let’s not get Martial Pro Max on steroids.

Oga, Martial is not in the class of Neymar...

Neymar will actually make our players up their games, or maybe moan as usual with their average performances

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 12:29pm On May 23, 2023
odizeey:

Someone that is old already, used, and even looks like he's tired of football.

This is the mentality that keeps us where we are. When last did that Neymar play football?

Which Mentality??

We need quality in our team jae
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:41pm On May 23, 2023
Jokerman:

Which Mentality??

We need quality in our team jae
Sanchez was quality at that time too.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:10pm On May 23, 2023
TrebleChamp:
I no sey na where you wan hold me be that 😁.
Toh cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:22pm On May 23, 2023
Jokerman:

Oga, Martial is not in the class of Neymar...

Neymar will actually make our players up their games, or maybe moan as usual with their average performances

We're talking about Neymar's attitude and laziness, you're talking about his quality.

How will his quality show if he doesn't give a rats ass about the club and plays like that? Don't be a joke, man.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2023
afrodoc2:

It’s easier to get a good midfielder like Bruno Guimaraes than get a good striker like Harry Kane. Putting the ball in the back of the net consistently is the most difficult thing to do on the pitch, and it’s the most easily verifiable.
Haaland need to be dissected, we need to see what is inside that boy.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:01pm On May 23, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Haaland need to be dissected, we need to see what is inside that boy.

Haaland is an alien. If you dissect him tentacles will creep out and strangle you. Don’t try it.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:06pm On May 23, 2023
afrodoc2:

Haaland is an alien. If you dissect him tentacles will creep out and strangle you. Don’t try it.
😁, the boy just make goalscoring looks so easy even at a younger age. Molde, Salzburg, Dortmund, Mancity and his national team....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:10pm On May 23, 2023
Leyqute:

We're talking about Neymar's attitude and laziness, you're talking about his quality.

How will his quality show if he doesn't give a rats ass about the club and plays like that? Don't be a joker, man.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:34pm On May 23, 2023
Man Utd in next TW.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:39pm On May 23, 2023
eph12:

shocked

No be me talk am o grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:42pm On May 23, 2023
Miracle can happen in the WSL this Saturday...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:27pm On May 23, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Miracle can happen in the WSL this Saturday...
don't mind that yeye Chelsea forming Wonder Woman.
their dominance of the English game is on its last laps.
Arsenal, City, United ladies have upgraded seriously. we need to seek out talents from China, US and Brazil this summer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:06pm On May 23, 2023
ChristineC:
Arsenal, City, United have upgraded seriously. we need to seek out talents from China, US and Brazil this summer.
The ladies have done very well this season against expectation, i hope they can convince Russo to sign a new deal or sign a better replacement if she doesn't.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kingofcasting(m): 11:13pm On May 23, 2023
Leyqute:

How will his quality show if he doesn't give a rats ass about the club and plays like that? Don't be a joke, man.
like, duh undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 12:08am On May 24, 2023
This Argentina u20 team na better goldmine..Why Garnacho no dey with them though?..

Javier Macherano just chose a good coaching job to develop himself there and he's playing good football with them too..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:38am On May 24, 2023
CrystalTiger:
This Argentina u20 team na better goldmine..Why Garnacho no dey with them though?..

Javier Macherano just chose a good coaching job to develop himself there and he's playing good football with them too..

The club refused to release Garnacho and Iqbal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:16am On May 24, 2023
Leyqute:

Don't use past to judge present bro. Neymar's attitude might change at Man Utd... The coach will handle him. Except the coach cannot manage a superstar like Neymar.

Neymar will respect the Man utd shirt and club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 7:44am On May 24, 2023
ChristineC:
Arsenal, City, United ladies have upgraded seriously. we need to seek out talents from China, US and Brazil this summer.
You guys are losing Russo for nothing that’s a huge difference between your opponents
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RightDecision15: 8:13am On May 24, 2023
Jokerman:

Don't use past to judge present bro. Neymar's attitude might change at Man Utd... The coach will handle him. Except the coach cannot manage a superstar like Neymar.

What are you saying…. Don’t use past to judge present how does that sound in your ears, Neymar is a no no and I hope the board and Erik won’t be foolish to sign him. We don’t need big name signing, we want players with the right attitude.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:14am On May 24, 2023
Jokerman:

This guy is trolling at this point

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:30am On May 24, 2023
We don't want that useless neymarooo. We don't need. Neymar that is very lazy. He won't track back to mark. Very useless player. We don't need him. I will even prefer antony than neymar because of agression and hardwork I see in antony. Just that the talent is not there, just like forcing things.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:49am On May 24, 2023
afrodoc2:

The club refused to release Garnacho and Iqbal.

So clubs dey this powerful..Thanks for the clarification though..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:52am On May 24, 2023
odizeey:

This guy is trolling at this point

Person wey dey find way to drag ETH...He's already brought the agenda of "unless he can't handle big name players" to subtly bring in CR7..

Of all players in the world right now, na Neymar him dey suggest..

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2023
🚨🚨🌕| BREAKING: #mufc are launching a £55m swoop for Mason Mount. He is a primary target for Erik ten Hag heading into the summer, who wants a deal wrapped up quickly. [@SamiMokbel81_DM]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2023
Jokerman:
🚨🚨🌕| BREAKING: #mufc are launching a £55m swoop for Mason Mount. He is a primary target for Erik ten Hag heading into the summer, who wants a deal wrapped up quickly. [@SamiMokbel81_DM]

🤣😬😬😬
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:57am On May 24, 2023
CrystalTiger:

Person wey dey find way to drag ETH...He's already brought the agenda of "unless he can't handle big name players" to subtly bring in CR7..

I'm not dragging our coach o🤣🤣
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:18am On May 24, 2023
CrystalTiger:

I just dey look am. He dey live up to his name.

Shey na only we over used things dey good for?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:43am On May 24, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You guys are losing Russo for nothing that’s a huge difference between your opponents
there are many better forwards than Russo for starters. the few times I have watched the team, she's not all that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 9:54am On May 24, 2023
ChristineC:
there are many better forwards than Russo for starters. the few times I have watched the team, she's not all that.
Are you sure about this watch her very well
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:02am On May 24, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Are you sure about this watch her very well
I look at the numbers too and have found nothing revolutionary.
point is, if she wants to leave I'd shed no tear.
I have already pointed out that even if she stays, United W should find a serious competition for that spot.
the FA Cup final against Chelsea W would have gone in our favour if we took our chances in the first half. it's that simple.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:37am On May 24, 2023
odizeey:

I just dey look am. He dey live up to his name.

Shey na only we over used things dey good for?

Na why I no reply am.

Lives up to his moniker too damn much

(1) (2) (3) ... (13253) (13254) (13255) (13256) (13257) (13258) (13259) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.