Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8719039 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13255) (13256) (13257) (13258) (13259) (13260) (13261) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2023
Mason Mount... ok o grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2023
David Ornstein
@David_Ornstein
🚨 Mason Mount leaning towards joining Manchester United if Chelsea agree to sell. Talks expected between the clubs in due course. Other sides who have been pursuing 24yo England international are aware of his preference
@TheAthleticFC
#CFC #MUFC #LFC #AFC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:12pm On May 24, 2023
🚨🚨🌕| Chelsea want more than 80m for Mason Mount. [@FabrizioRomano]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:21pm On May 24, 2023
We'll buy Mason Mount and someone will now tell me in 2025 that the deadwoods did not allow the coach work.

No be you buy deadwoods?

I just hope it's a lie.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Freeopod(m): 9:37pm On May 24, 2023
It's interesting to see the pressure this Brighton team is MOUNTing on mancity.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:41pm On May 24, 2023
Jokerman:
🚨🚨🌕| Chelsea want more than 80m for Mason Mount. [@FabrizioRomano]
Bunch of Jokers. Chelsea o, Mount o, all of them...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 10:12pm On May 24, 2023
🚨 The Special One Means Business! 🐐👏

❌ Porto hadn't Won an European Cup for 17 Years
🏆 José Mourinho Won BACK-TO-BACK European Cups (UCL & UEL)

❌ Chelsea Hadn't Won The English Title for 50 Years
🏆 José Mourinho won it with Chelsea

❌ Inter Milan hadn’t Won The Champions League for 45 years
🏆 José Mourinho won it with Inter

❌ No Italian Club had Ever Won The TREBLE
🏆 José Mourinho won it with Inter

❌ Real Madrid hadn't Won Copa del Rey for 22 years
🏆 José Mourinho Won it with Madrid

❌ No Team in Europe's Top Five Leagues had Won The League Title with 100+ Points
🏆 José Mourinho did it with Madrid

❌ Manchester United hadn't Won a European Cup for 9 years
🏆 José Mourinho won The Europa League with United

❌ Roma had Never Won a European Cup in their history
🏆 José Mourinho Won The Conference League in The First year

⏳ He has Led Roma to The Europa League Final in the second year

➡ 6 European Finals
🏆 5/5 WINS & (Soon 6/6?)

✅ First Manager in History to win All The European Cups
✅ First Manager in The History to Win a European trophy with 4 Different Clubs

🗣️ José Mourinho: "I'm a fan of Porto, a fan of Inter, a fan of Chelsea, I'm crazy about Real Madrid and now I'm a fan of Roma. I belong to those who make a family with me, who are looking for a goal." 🤫

The Special One for a Reason. 🐐👏❤️

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 11:25pm On May 24, 2023
odizeey:
We'll buy Mason Mount and someone will now tell me in 2025 that the deadwoods did not allow the coach work.

No be you buy deadwoods?

I just hope it's a lie.

😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 11:56pm On May 24, 2023
put respect on mason mount name he is champions league winner,he has seen more trophies than most of your first team players.

if you can pay 100m for a fidget spinner (Antony),I don't see any issue paying the same mason mount wink.

He has UCL experience ,he will definitely help you people campaign,that is if Manchester united will qualify

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:37am On May 25, 2023
MRTA7:
Silly transfer season but we're now heavily linked to Mason mount. I'm not a fan. if its true though, it means ETH does not like possession.

No. It means ETH is mad.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:43am On May 25, 2023
Jokerman:
🚨🚨🌕| BREAKING: #mufc are launching a £55m swoop for Mason Mount. He is a primary target for Erik ten Hag heading into the summer, who wants a deal wrapped up quickly. [@SamiMokbel81_DM]
Where are you getting all this weird News from sef?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:55am On May 25, 2023
afrodoc2:

No. It means ETH is mad.

Yes, that too. He will also lose a lot of good will from me. kashimawo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:55am On May 25, 2023
Jokerman:
BREAKING 🚨:

Harry Maguire is set to leave #mufc. [@ChrisWheelerDM]
Ok i like this news 😁
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:03am On May 25, 2023
Just a point boys, i don't trust them to beat Chelsea so a point today will do. We can then rest some useless big boys for Mancity and play the academy boys in our last game....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:24am On May 25, 2023
MRTA7:

Yes, that too. He will also lose a lot of good will from me. kashimawo.

We need a competent Director of Football badly.
If they leave everything to ETH he will waste the money on flops. The money spent on Antony is still giving me abdominal migraine.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Puntingnoob: 11:31am On May 25, 2023
afrodoc2:

If they leave everything to ETH he will waste the money on flops. The money spent on Antony is still giving me abdominal migraine.
Puntingnoob:
BEHIND THE SCENES SETUP AT AJAX AND RECORD FOR SPOTTING TALENT?
Ten Hag was purely a coach, Marc Overmars was the football director and Edwin van der Sar is the general manager. United can’t hope for Van der Sar to come in as a technical director because that’s simply not what he is. Van der Sar is more of a Woodward, who wanted to appoint a director of football.
After a difficult start in that role, Overmars did a really, really good job before his sudden departure. Overmars was in charge of transfer business, Ten Hag wasn’t. Ten Hag of course has to agree which players come in but we can’t avoid the fact that Ten Hag has picked some players he worked with in the past.
This wasn’t a big success. Zakaria Labyad followed him from FC Utrecht to Ajax but is considered a big failure. Sean Klaiber also came over from Utrecht and didn’t do too badly, but he is nowhere near good enough to play for Ajax and Ten Hag should have known
Ajax really stepped up their scouting department and I would strongly advise United to do the same. Ten Hag really should focus on the football side and of course there should be meetings about identifying targets, but don’t let him dictate transfer business.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:05pm On May 25, 2023
afrodoc2:

Definitely. And apart from that, too many low IQ signings and decisions. Club really needs deliverance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ucsquare(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2023
Mason Mount.. grin

If this rumor turns out to be true, I would be afraid to provide Ten Hag with a significant budget for the upcoming transfer window..

Abeg make e just be rumor.. Antony matter still dey court..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 2:09pm On May 25, 2023
centredevils.
@centredevils
·
1h
🚨🚨🌖| #mufc want to sign Harry Kane, Declan Rice and Mason Mount this summer. [Sky]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 2:25pm On May 25, 2023
🚨💰 NEW: Newcastle are expected to return for Scott McTominay this summer.
@lauriewhitwell
#MUFC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2023
Lol... Shawberto has spoken grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 4:15pm On May 25, 2023
Jokerman:
Lol... Shawberto has spoken grin
Day dream
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:59pm On May 25, 2023
Someone should keep Erik Ten Hang away from the chequebook at OT. The guy is madd.

Sabinus and WhoGhost wey him loan come useless for the club no do him, na Mount e dey run after.

Why don’t we have a doF FFS?

I don wash my hand komot for this club matter
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:04pm On May 25, 2023
Keep up. Your director of football is John Murtough.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:10pm On May 25, 2023
Leyqute:
Someone should keep Erik Ten Hang away from the chequebook at OT. The guy is madd.

Sabinus and WhoGhost wey him loan come useless for the club no do him, na Mount e dey run after.

Erik 7 Hag😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:29pm On May 25, 2023
🚨 Newcastle have drawn up a list of potential 'Galactico' signings for the summer:

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Harry Kane
🇧🇷 Neymar
🇷🇸 Sergej Milinković-Savić
🇵🇹 João Felix
🇳🇬 Samuel Chukwueze
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Eberechi Eze
🇬🇭 Mohammed Kudus
🇭🇺 Dominik Szoboszlai
🇫🇷 Moussa Diaby
🇳🇱 Ryan Gravenberch

(Source: AS)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:30pm On May 25, 2023
Jokerman:
🚨 Newcastle have drawn up a list of potential 'Galactico' signings for the summer:

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Harry Kane
🇧🇷 Neymar
🇷🇸 Sergej Milinković-Savić
🇵🇹 João Felix
🇳🇬 Samuel Chukwueze
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Eberechi Eze
🇬🇭 Mohammed Kudus
🇭🇺 Dominik Szoboszlai
🇫🇷 Moussa Diaby
🇳🇱 Ryan Gravenberch

(Source: AS)

At least see the kind of players a serious Coach/Team is chasing 🤕😮‍💨

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:32pm On May 25, 2023
🚨 #mufc XI vs Chelsea: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Varane, Lindelöf, Shaw, Casemiro, Eriksen, Antony, Bruno, Sancho, Martial
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:18pm On May 25, 2023
Mehn.. Fear this Chelsea team in 5 years oh

Their starting 11 minus azpili and kepa are all under 23 years.

Nd 6+ of the remaining 9 are ballers with serious potential
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2023
Leyqute:

Mount for erikson.

An upgrade physically.
A downgrade technically.

We need a young modric
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:23pm On May 25, 2023
Mrviktor:

Mount for erikson.

An upgrade physically.
A downgrade technically.

We need a young modric

Mount does not even play in the pivot for Chelsea. He plays further forward in attacking midfield or sometimes on the wing. Only madness can explain a manager chasing him for 50m, and i don't think ETH is mad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:28pm On May 25, 2023
afrodoc2:
Mount does not even play in the pivot for Chelsea. He plays further forward in attacking midfield or sometimes on the wing. Only madness can explain a manager chasing him for 50m, and i don't think ETH is mad.
it's rumour. I don't think there's substance to it. probably looking for a bigger pay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13255) (13256) (13257) (13258) (13259) (13260) (13261) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, segzysexy(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.