Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8791255 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13281) (13282) (13283) (13284) (13285) (13286) (13287) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
CapitalCee:

Yes in a Final we can do that. Chelsea score City in the final UCL and locked up. Its not a crime to lock up in a final against a team like city. How many ti.es have you seen City concede more than 1 goal in a match. So because we have your darling DDG in pose, our strikers have to score buck loads of goals to win a match
Is the keeper the only one responsible for locking up shop?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
CapitalCee:
| Erik ten Hag: "When you play against City and you don't give up anything in the game, it's a credit to the team, but when you concede goals like [De Gea did] that, it's disappointing."

SIMPLE.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
afrodoc2:
[/b]

You are right. You are wrong. grin

You guys should be nice na grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
CapitalCee:

It was his fault. Usual lack of concentration a competent GK will keep that out, City and Gundogan couldn't believe their luck. The ball did not go too side ways he just failed to react.

Ok lets say we forgive him for the first mistake, the game was at 1-1 and City are not particularly outplaying us. Booom your man killed the team morale by let in another against an almlst perfect team lime City
LMAO your players lost the first and second ball, but its the keeper's fault. At this point its just pure hate

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
I have washed my hands off ETH's decisions. Eriksen had no business starting today's game. That was the biggest tactical blunder.

With regards to DDG, if ETH likes he can continue using him as 1st choice keeper. The typewriter that typed Ole's sack letter is still functioning quite well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
eph12:

Is the keeper the only one responsible for locking up shop?

No, but when you have a basket as a keeper like DDG , to lock shop will be impossible.

Imagine if Courtiuos had been a basket like DDG nothing Militao, Alaba etc would have done to prevent Liverpool from scoring. This same City conceded a goal against chelsea and couldn't eqaulise because the GK didnt commit a howler

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
Leyqute:

Man Utd don’t need to start scoring for fun before having a contemporary goal keeper.

Imagine as a player, you equalize against City, a team that is tough to score against, and then your Gk made a howler to give them the lead again.

Won’t your legs feel heavier?

If Man U get's a new goal keeper, and we loss any match. Will there be another player to blame?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 6:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
eph12:

LMAO your players lost the first and second ball, but its the keeper's fault. At this point its just pure hate

100%

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
Leyqute:

If we don’t have a ball-playing GK how will the ball get to attackers? Abi you think we’re still in 2005 where everyone hoofs goal kicks and fight for it in midfield?

We need to solve both problems as soon as possible. Else, next season won’t be any different.

Money is required to do that....are you going to help us out sir? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
afrodoc2:

I have washed my hands off ETH's decisions. Eriksen had no business starting today's game. That was the biggest tactical blunder.

With regards to DDG, if ETH likes he can continue using him as 1st choice keeper. The typewriter that typed Ole's sack letter is still functioning quite well.

Thank you Doc. Eriksen was a passenger throughout the game. That he spent more than an hour in the game is mystery.

As for DDG, his fan boys said that we need to score plenty goals to win so as to accommodate his errors. I have said it over and over again, as long as DDG remains the Keeper we will win nothing i mean absolutely nothing. For me i dont want to hear any excuse from ETH next season he has had his bedding in season. He must challenge for title next season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
eph12:

So why do we use GK? If players should win all their duels...

Lol, just chop your LLL and rest abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
Imagine losing possession carelessly like this

https://twitter.com/utdeiiis/status/1665036794658693124?s=21

And you want us to dominate games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Like... Ehn...

Eph, the difference between your team and this City team is so much as day and night.
They are hurt bro you have to let them cope.

I have been reading things like If DDG saved XYZ we could have won 1-0. They talk like Haaland would run to the corner flank when he had Varane on toast or Gundogan will ignore the open Haaland and KdB and pass to Grealish if City was not leading at the time.

They act like if Haaland had better ball control in this game he would not have played it in for KDB to fill in the half spaces like he did against Arsenal at the Etihad.

They act like DDG did not save a chance that Haaland had no business missing because of how close range it was or that Rodri's header in the first half that glanced past the side net could not have been 2-0 before their dodgy penalty.

They act like KDB did not deserve a more stone-wall penalty than what AWB got out of Grealish.

Let them cope.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lana1:
We will continue to blame every useless player that holds the team back till they are gone. Any more questions?

hahahaha cheesy cheesy
Now that is the point I am getting at, Man U currently has bunch of players to blame every game. Running around with DDG as the scape goat is just an agenda.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
eph12:

Yes its pure hate, we agree. Let him go. May be its hate that makes Enrique to stop inviting him instead he invites unknown names for the NT. Even Kepa of Chelsea is preferred
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
main24:

If Man U get's a new goal keeper, and we loss any match. Will there be another player to blame?

When you build your own club, buy DeGea and give him a 7-year contract.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
CapitalCee:

No, but when you have a basket as a keeper like DDG , to lock shop will be impossible.

Imagine if Courtiuos had been a basket like DDG nothing Militao, Alaba etc would have done to prevent Liverpool from scoring. This same City conceded a goal against chelsea and couldn't eqaulise because the GK didnt commit a howler

This game should have bn a 1-0 win for us BUT basket DDG sold the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 6:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
Leyqute:

When you build your own club, buy DeGea and give him a 7-year contract.

I can start anytime sir but money is required. Will you help me out sir? cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Expert17:

Which us are you talking about...this current Man U or there is another one you are referring to Expert17? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Leyqute:
Imagine losing possession carelessly like this

https://twitter.com/utdeiiis/status/1665036794658693124?s=21

And you want us to dominate games.

🤣🤣🤣

You wonder why we don't dominate games, just look at our 375K GK. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
Expert17:

So why do we use GK? If players should win all their duels...

Lol, just chop your LLL and rest abeg
You see your problem here is that you think you're in some sort of competition. You're not, try rest
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
main24:

Which us are you talking about...this current Man U or there is another one you are referring to Expert17? shocked shocked

The same United than won 2-1 at Old Trafford this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
CapitalCee:

Yes its pure hate, we agree. Let him go. May be its hate that makes Enrique to stop inviting him instead he invites unknown names for the NT. Even Kepa of Chelsea is preferred
Will you agree to swap DDG for Kepa?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
eph12:

You see your problem here is that you think you're in some sort of competition. You're not, try rest

You need the rest because your logic/points are useless-

- we should score more to accommodate error-prone GK grin
-players shouldn't lose duels again grin
And many more trash cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
eph12:

Will you agree to swap DDG for Kepa?

Yes. Kepa is better than him. At Luis Enrique believes so. I dont know any GK in EPL who concedes more useless goals as DDG
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Expert17:

Ofcourse but his fan boys said we need to pump City with more goals to win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
1-0 win. Your players easily lost the ball of the that first goal allowing Gundogan take a shot to the corner.

Make una continue to cry. Na coach get final say. For now De Gea is your number one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 6:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
afrodoc2:

Doc, I hear say una play match? I just dey come back from my barber shop abeg update me with scores...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
Expert17:

You need the rest because your logic/points are useless-

- we should score more to accommodate error-prone GK grin
-players shouldn't lose duels again grin
And many more trash cheesy
Dont mind him, he wants Man United players to win all duels 100% so that his brother DDG will not have to make a save. Look at his useless defence.

In another breath he is blaming the strikers for not scoring City more goals to win. How many times have you seen city concede 2 or more goals this season

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
Expert17:
2023 and some don't know that ball-playing GKs will help the team play better and dominate games..lmao
Wait, people are still having this argument?
Ten Hag will find a new GK asap if he's serious. Except all the talk about possession football are just empty chats. I'm even already pissed that we're going for a Mount that's brain dead in tight spaces.

Renew Degea, sign Mount. Then I'll be certain we're building a counter attacking team.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
odizeey:
1-0 win. Your players easily lost the ball of the that first goal allowing Gundogan take a shot to the corner.

Make una continue to cry. Na coach get final say. For now De Gea is your number one.

Well he has the final say to pick DDG but he will not have the final say when fans will start calling for his sack. Due to Glazers unpopularity with the fans, anytime fans start turning on the manager, that managers days are numbered. Let ETH keep having these kinds of final says until they hand him his P-45
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
main24:

hahahaha cheesy cheesy
Now that is the point I am getting at, Man U currently has bunch of players to blame every game. Running around with DDG as the scape goat is just an agenda.

No one is scapegoating him. He is simply the biggest culprit. Look at both sides of this argument very well. One side is blaming De Gea just as much as they blame other players. The other side is everybody while finding excuses for De Gea.

"We are not winning first and second balls"
"The strikers are not scoring"

Meanwhile their keeper cannot catch penalty. He cannot help out his defenders and come out to claim crosses. He cannot pick out a pass. No be madness be that?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13281) (13282) (13283) (13284) (13285) (13286) (13287) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, Ibunkun1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.