Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8698024 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13283) (13284) (13285) (13286) (13287) (13288) (13289) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
🚨🚨🎙️| Erik ten Hag: “I think we are the only team in the world capable of fighting back against this City team.”

🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
Emaprince:
Only chance united have to prove that they are the true owners of Manchester.

Rooney have already warned the players to not let city have the treble bragging right.

Fergusons united will never let this happen.

Let's hope united kill the party for that cheque book manager.

From arsenal to united, you just keep racking in L's sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ten Hag: “My only plan is to improve all things at this club — I will fight for my ideas”. 🚨🔴 #MUFC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
Jokerman:
Ten Hag: “My only plan is to improve all things at this club — I will fight for my ideas”. 🚨🔴 #MUFC

Hope average English Mount will improve the already dead team though 🤔
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
CapitalCee:

Well he has the final say to pick DDG but he will not have the final say when fans will start calling for his sack. Due to Glazers unpopularity with the fans, anytime fans start turning on the manager, that managers days are numbered. Let ETH keep having these kinds of final says until they hand him his P-45
David De Glove
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2023
🚨🔴TRANSFER NEWS:

Erik Ten Hag has been given a budget of £250m + player sales to work in the summer market.

Ten Hag wants to complete the deals with the players he wants as soon as possible.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
De Gea for life

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
https://twitter.com/Foley22/status/1665025958888218624?t=H7Ycv5-HEG-XKr-Uf8GyDw&s=19

This is the way our attackers has been reacting to duels but DDG is the easy scapegoat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
Diogo Costa GK
Kim Min-jae CB
Mason Mount MF
Adrien Rabiot MF
Rasmus Hojlund CF
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
Rashford is not that guy and can never be that guy. Eriksen should call it quits. Sancho is not a serious footballer and can never be. DeGea should be saying his goodbyes. Bruno is a headless chicken most times.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
eph12:
We've had just 1 shot on target all game. DDG has to go
De Gea don suffer

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ellexy:
Diogo Costa GK
Kim Min-jae CB
Mason Mount MF
Adrien Rabiot MF
Rasmus Hojlund CF
Lol we desperately need a striker and you've only got a near-future prospect listed. We need an established striker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 11:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
#TrashfordOUT
#TrashlangaOUT
#TrashHagOUT
#SackTheFrauds
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
If your best, highly rated player is Bruno, then you should know your team is fúcked. I don kúkú comot mind for United matter until they get sense and sign better replacement - not Mason Mount.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 1:17am On Jun 04, 2023
Oasis007:
If your best, highly rated player is Bruno, then you should know your team is fúcked. I don kúkú comot mind for United matter until they get sense and sign better replacement - not Mason Mount.
please you people should come fast we need funds to acquire caicedo

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:29am On Jun 04, 2023
Jokerman:
🚨🔴TRANSFER NEWS:

Erik Ten Hag has been given a budget of £250m + player sales to work in the summer market.

Ten Hag wants to complete the deals with the players he wants as soon as possible.
if this is true, we should be getting 5 quality players. We must not buy already established players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nostradamus1: 3:32am On Jun 04, 2023
You can validly complain about your attackers performing at less than optimal level due to facing a good keeper and not having a great game.

Statistically, either Gundo performed x400 of the attacker's shooting optimal level or you had no keeper

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 3:43am On Jun 04, 2023
Nostradamus1:
You can validly complain about your attackers performing at less than optimal level due to facing a good keeper and not having a great game.

Statistically, either Gundo performed x400 of the attacker's shooting optimal level or you had no keeper
That's a fake picture FYI.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:43am On Jun 04, 2023
If you blame DDG only for our performance this season then you are a hater. Also, if you have refused to see how badly DDG affects our build-up play then you are only being disingenuous with the truth.

Both camps are right in their take so, I do not see why there is a fuse here.

Yesterday, DDG kept surrendering possession to City by constantly hoofing balls even when we do not have a target man. Then the outfield players played like there was nothing at stake. Rashford and Sancho will not contest for aerial balls (especially Rashford). The players made 5-yard passes seem like a tall order. I wonder what we do in training.

As I will always say, if we have deep pockets then let's fix the attack, midfield and GK department ASAP. I wouldn't mind a new RB 8f the club does not trust Dalot because I am tired of watching AWB stink up the joint whenever he finds himself in an attacking position.

Let's hope for a successful summer window ahead of next season.

Garnacho should never sit on the bench for that British baby called Scamcho.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:30am On Jun 04, 2023
ChristoBam:

This team's not as far away from playing possession footy as you think.
A keeper like Allison and a MF like Dejong and you'll see a different team.
I really want to believe this. But when I see the way Rashford, Antony, and even Sancho play, I'm not so sure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:35am On Jun 04, 2023
Leyqute:

True this. But it’ll be way way easier if the GK is good with the ball at his feet too. Varane, Martinez, Shaw can easily evade the opponent’s press with a modern GK than with an old fashioned one.
How important is the attack and midfield to a possession based football?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:38am On Jun 04, 2023
larride:
https://twitter.com/Foley22/status/1665025958888218624?t=H7Ycv5-HEG-XKr-Uf8GyDw&s=19

This is the way our attackers has been reacting to duels but DDG is the easy scapegoat.
This is very obvious in our games but DDG...

Just look at the way City players fight to win balls that are 50-50 or even less for them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2023
MorataFC:
De Gea don suffer
That one shot was a penalty. It would have been zero after 80+ minutes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2023
patrickmuf:
If you blame DDG only for our performance this season then you are a hater. Also, if you have refused to see how badly DDG affects our build-up play then you are only being disingenuous with the truth.

Both camps are right in their take so, I do not see why there is a fuse here.

Yesterday, DDG kept surrendering possession to City by constantly hoofing balls even when we do not have a target man. Then the outfield players played like there was nothing at stake. Rashford and Sancho will not contest for aerial balls (especially Rashford). The players made 5-yard passes seem like a tall order. I wonder what we do in training.

As I will always say, if we have deep pockets then let's fix the attack, midfield and GK department ASAP. I wouldn't mind a new RB 8f the club does not trust Dalot because I am tired of watching AWB stink up the joint whenever he finds himself in an attacking position.

Let's hope for a successful summer window ahead of next season.

Garnacho should never sit on the bench for that British baby called Scamcho.
This is a good summary.

Those who will never talk about how Bruno is stinking up everywhere will be quick to mention DDG. That's witchcraft in everyone's book.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nostradamus1: 9:20am On Jun 04, 2023
Android17:
That's a fake picture FYI.
https://twitter.com/xGPhilosophy/status/1665026682468683776?t=lruBb0GRWt2QVjgs5b9tlg&s=19

Just dey play. Know the truth and be free
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2023
useless Ten Hag said that Pep/City era is coming 2 an end.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2023
Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag may be frustrated in his attempts to sell striker Anthony Martial this summer – with the forward admired by the club’s co-chairman Joel Glazer https://mirror.co.uk/sport/football
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:52am On Jun 04, 2023
eph12:

This is a good summary.

Those who will never talk about how Bruno is stinking up everywhere will be quick to mention DDG. That's witchcraft in everyone's book.
Forming mister all underperforming players must go but when people talk when Bruno plays nonsense he'll start bringing big chances created.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:58am On Jun 04, 2023
Man UTD highest rated player -Bruno

The PK was created from his cross lol

I wonder why DDG rating was 5.7 cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chop your LLLLL and rest 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2023
Lana1:
I hope they've already booked Weyghost flight back to Fuckistan. They can let Martial stowaway in the cargo bay. Foolish players
How are you my friend?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:07am On Jun 04, 2023
Highest no of shots - Man Utd

Shots in the box - Man utd

Man City won with shots from outside the box from Gundogan ( a fvcking midfielder not even Haaland grin grin).

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2023
Expert17:
Man UTD highest rated player -Bruno

The PK was created from his cross lol

I wonder why DDG was give 5.6 cheesy cheesy cheesy

Chop your LLLLL and rest 🤣🤣🤣
Is Bruno suited for possession footy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13283) (13284) (13285) (13286) (13287) (13288) (13289) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.