Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,580 members, 7,854,478 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8848499 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13844) (13845) (13846) (13847) (13848) (13849) (13850) ... (14210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 8:05am On Nov 15, 2023
Englishisamust:

Person wey won leave man u!!!
Do you know anything about 'transfer requests'?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 8:07am On Nov 15, 2023
I fit dey cap, but I believe that at a young age, it's easy to develop ones skills and ball play than ones attitude.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:17am On Nov 15, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
slow down with the asslicking

No.

Truth hurts and always prevails
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2023
TrebleChamp:
£350k/week turned Sancho to the unserious player he currently is, United have wasted young players career by offering them crazy undeserved wage. See Rashford and Martial for further reference....

He always battled indiscipline but he also had a drive to prove people wrong and show that he had arrived which kept him on the straight and narrow. That 350k weekly pay package unfortunately told he had arrived and no longer had to prove people wrong. It is all lack of effort and indiscipline with him. Do you know his top speed last season was higher than Garnacho's last season? The problem is that he gets to that speed only once in a year and the rest of the time he can't be bothered to put in the effort.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2023
akwesenana:
I fit dey cap, but I believe that at a young age, it's easy to develop ones skills and ball play than ones attitude.

Antony is 23 and turning 24 in 3 months. He is not really young in football terms. He has already entered his physical prime. A winger that is not made by 25 will never be made. That position is the one most dependent on speed and acceleration, and those things start to diminish when you pass 25.

P.S It is easier to develop better attitude than develop skills out of nowhere in your 20s. Attitude many times is about maturity and motivation. Skills most times is about genetics. If it didn't dey, it didn't dey.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2023
It shall never be well with ajax!!! 😭😭😭😭😭
See pocolee dancing!!!
https://youtube.com/shorts/K-nz6V0LgAM?si=OB42G4fXz8G5QsAG
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2023
afrodoc2:

They are both bad I agree but if you check their stats you might be surprised. Plus there is no evidence in heaven or on earth that Poco Lee can be a prolific goal scorer or creator.

Well, Sancho is slightly better statistically, for Manchester United.

Sancho comes out as 10.95%(12G, 6A) while Antony 9.85% (8G, 3A) - Attacking wise

Antony covers the gap in his defensive duty, for me. cheesy

They are both frauds.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 8:31am On Nov 15, 2023
Both of themselves no get attitude... Man u scout needs to be flog. That antony wey look like person wey go dey beat in wife with the way he dey always fight for pitch... Make we offload both of them next season from our team. Bunch of useless players!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2023
Englishisamust:

Yeah you are right, not arguing about that.
But if you watch Sancho pattern of play with antony. You will know the one that can become a beast if he can put 100% work rate!!!... As in antony is too limited he cant use that is right leg, one way player.... Sancho can play free role with is pattern of play, dem no born antony well!!!

That's where I will deduct points from Sancho. Parable of talents. To whom much is given, much is expected. Sancho has failed.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:33am On Nov 15, 2023
main24:

Only one edge Antony has over Sancho; he can defend to save his life. grin
Sancho can't defend

Naso. He finish Sancho in that aspect.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2023
odizeey:

Well, Sancho is slightly better statistically, for Manchester United. Sancho comes out as 10.95%(12G, 6A) while Antony 9.85%. Attacking wise. (8G, 3A)

They are both frauds.
You'll also consider that this is Sancho's 3rd season here while Antony joined last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2023
Ellexy:
You'll also consider that this is Sancho's 3rd season here while Antony joined last season.

Yeah. I calculated for that too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2023
Englishisamust:
Both of themselves no get attitude... Man u scout needs to be flog. That antony wey look like person wey go dey beat in wife with the way he dey always fight for pitch... Make we offload both of them next season from our team. Bunch of useless players!!!
Sancho would never fight for the team, except maybe if na personal issue.

Sancho na better player than Antony, no doubt. Na who get use to the team na im dey important.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spillo1: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2023
Until you create a system that allows our attackers to thrive all of them will suffer greatly especially the wingers. Why do think Hojjund will go away on international duty and bang in goals then come back and still have zero league goals till now.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:45am On Nov 15, 2023
odizeey:

Well, Sancho is slightly better statistically, for Manchester United.

Sancho comes out as 10.95%(12G, 6A) while Antony 9.85% (8G, 3A) - Attacking wise

They are both frauds.

Antony has a goal involvement every 385 mins in the league. Sancho has a goal involvement every 245 mins in the league.

All frauds are not created equal. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2023
akwesenana:
Sancho would never fight for the team, except maybe if na personal issue.

Sancho na better player than Antony, no doubt. Na who get use to the team na im dey important.

The one wey he fight last wey Casemiro get red card which almost cost us the match, abii u like the way he dey fight doku after than one dribble in papa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:51am On Nov 15, 2023
Englishisamust:

The one wey he fight last wey Casemiro get red card which almost cost us the match, abii u like the way he dey fight doku after than one dribble in papa grin

Fighting spirit. cheesy

Person wey need deliverance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2023
afrodoc2:

Fighting spirit. cheesy

Person wey need deliverance.
I beg to differ. What he needs is impartation and not deliverance.

grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2023
Ellexy:
I beg to differ. What he needs is impartation and not deliverance.

grin cheesy

True. He needs an exegesis.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2023
main24:

Antony is forcing it shows you someone that is limited but trying to make it work.
Sancho has the gift but has given up putting in the work.
This is the reason I like Messi, irrespective of the gift he is putting in the work.

Gift without putting in the work is useless.

Word.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2023
TrebleChamp:
£350k/week turned Sancho to the unserious player he currently is, United have wasted young players career by offering them crazy undeserved wage. See Rashford and Martial for further reference....

They asked for the money first. And United buckled because they were desperate, senseless and inexperienced. Na the two sides get fault.

Ojukokoro and mediocrity combo always ends in disaster.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2023
Wether na your company dey pay Sancho 350k a week you go soon tell us. Person dey earn 250k at United which is just a slight increase from the 190k he was earning at Dortmund you dey type nonsense say united spoil am with money. Psg was offering Rashford double of whatever united was offering yet he decided to stay and this nigga is here capping trash.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2023
afrodoc2:

Antony has a goal involvement every 385 mins in the league. Sancho has a goal involvement every 245 mins in the league.

All frauds are not created equal. grin

One tracks back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2023
odizeey:

One tracks back.

Track back winger. grin

But when Weghorst was tracking back and pressing forward without scoring just last season, you wan kill person.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2023
afrodoc2:

He always battled indiscipline but he also had a drive to prove people wrong and show that he had arrived which kept him on the straight and narrow. That 350k weekly pay package unfortunately told he had arrived and no longer had to prove people wrong. It is all lack of effort and indiscipline with him. Do you know his top speed last season was higher than Garnacho's last season? The problem is that he gets to that speed only once in a year and the rest of the time he can't be bothered to put in the effort.
I watched that video of him at Dortmund, and just dey vex at the version of Sancho we currently have. A player with so much talent yet so unserious and undisciplined, i hope he gets his move in January...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:12am On Nov 15, 2023
afrodoc2:

Track back winger. grin

But when Weghorst was tracking back and pressing forward without scoring just last season, you wan kill person.
😁
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2023
afrodoc2:

Track back winger. grin

Did Antony not score goals last season?

A winger shouldn't track back again? Noted.

If Weghost scored goals last season would any complain about him tracking back.

This is not about Weghost. We all know what you guys term keys to modern football. Ball playing keeper, tracking back forward, attacking fullback. This argument is between Antony and Sancho, where Antony edges Sancho as a modern winger in your books.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2023
odizeey:

Did Antony not score goals last season?

A winger shouldn't track back again? Noted.

I am responsible for what i type. You are responsible for what you understand (or do not understand). grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2023
afrodoc2:

I am responsible for what i type. You are responsible for what you understand (or do not understand). grin

Same applies to you boss.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2023
TrebleChamp:
😁

If Seun had mistakenly organized end of the season party odizeey would have killed people here on top Weghorst matter. Now he is trying to use track back to justify that Brazilian Poco Lee's impotence. grin grin grin

Let Antony give us double digit goal contributions in the league AND also track back. Not give us 0 goal and 0 assists and be claiming track back winger. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:41am On Nov 15, 2023
Ever since that guy spun in a tight circle like a compass without going anywhere i knew we were in for a long ride.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2023
odizeey:

Same applies to you boss.

Of course. of course. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13844) (13845) (13846) (13847) (13848) (13849) (13850) ... (14210) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.