Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,789 members, 7,827,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8767163 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13847) (13848) (13849) (13850) (13851) (13852) (13853) ... (14169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
patrickmuf:
An escape route (excuse) for those who believe our inability to dominate games against the likes of Sheffied is down to the clubs structure and unqualified personnel...Christo and his crew.

I am many others here believe result on the pitch matters.

How is not being moved by new recruits until they deliver an excuse?? 🤷
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin

People will try to unearth agenda when there is none.

I don't understand Patrick at all. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
patrickmuf:
You get the feeling that Ratcliff already has a manager in mind thus won't hesitate to fire ETH at the slightest turn...

I am not sure if he has a manager in mind but I read a report that said something like when they decide to buy players they will be buying to suit the system set by the DoF and not necessarily for ETH.

Meaning they suspect ETH might not be here for long and so don’t want to waste money on players that can only work under ETH.

At least that was my interpretation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
Leyqute:

How is not being moved by new recruits until they deliver an excuse?? 🤷
Nevermind, Christo will understand.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2023
Every other match week we struggle to beat the weakest of teams in the league and when you complain about the performance Christo and his guys will be quick to point to the structural deficiency and lack of qualified personnel in these roles as a reason why we are struggling.

Now, we have Ratcliffe coming in with in with investment and the proposal to get club running as have been suggested here and elsewhere by the fans who heap all the blames on the management and what you start reading almost immediately is that it does not matter but rather performance on the pitch. While it comes across as a genuine take, you can't help but wonder why fans are already pessimistic of the changes even though it is what they have clamored for all along and more interesting, it's the names they bandied around that are rumored to be under consideration for the positions.

Can we all agree that the management have gotten it right if the rumors turns out true so we don't go back to blaming them when results on the pitch don't improve?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
patrickmuf:
Every other match week we struggle to beat the weakest of teams in the league and when you complain about the performance Christo and his guys will be quick to point to the structural deficiency and lack of qualified personnel in these roles as a reason why we are struggling.

Now, we have Ratcliffe coming in with in with investment and the proposal to get club running as have been suggested here and elsewhere by the fans who heap all the blames on the management and what you start reading almost immediately is that it does not matter but rather performance on the pitch. While it comes across as a genuine take, you can't help but wonder why fans are already pessimistic of the changes even though it is what they have clamored for all along and more interesting, it's the names they bandied around that are rumored to be under consideration for the positions.

Can we all agree that the management have gotten it right if the rumors turns out true so we don't go back to blaming them when results on the pitch don't improve?

You are making it seem like there are no structural problems and these were all fabricated. We know people who were denying that there were structural problems until their idolo Ronaldo co-signed that allegation.

What exactly do you want? That we should praise the new management and executives just for existing? We shouldn’t wait to see if they are actually good at their jobs?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2023
CrystalTiger:

How we go do na?

Since we never die from the dashed hopes of the past, let's continue to hope that this one will work out..

LooL.

Abi na.

Hope don kill me I no wan resurrect again. 2013 to 2023 is a long time na

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2023
afrodoc2:

You are making it seem like there are no structural problems and these were all fabricated. We know people who were denying that there were structural problems until their idolo Ronaldo co-signed that allegation.

What exactly do you want? That we should praise the new management and executives just for existing? We shouldn’t wait to see if they are actually good at their jobs?
Those who have risen to the defence of ETH have faulted the lack of structure and personnel and they even dropped names to go with it. They make it seem like it is the sole reason for the challenges we face.

Ratcliffe seems to have read from Chrsto and the worst writer I know of and is reportedly bringing in Blanc and Mitchell, names they have dropped here so, ones they're in and have a couple of transfer windows to bring in the right players and with the right mentality, no more excuses for the coach abi we will start changing DoF like we change and CEO every now and then?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2023
afrodoc2:

I don't understand Pat at all.

You can't just conclude that everyone holds the same position on everything just because they seem to have the same opinion on one thing.

If ETH doesn't get results and a better playing style plus performance after the takeover then off he goes.

It's simple.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2023
patrickmuf:
Those who have risen to the defence of ETH have faulted the lack of structure and personnel and they even dropped names to go with it. They make it seem like it is the sole reason for the challenges we face.

Ratcliffe seems to have read from Chrsto and the worst writer I know of and is reportedly bringing in Blanc and Mitchell, names they have dropped here so, ones they're in and have a couple of transfer windows to bring in the right players and with the right mentality, no more excuses for the coach abi we will start changing DoF like we change and CEO every now and then?

Who is the worst writer you know of?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2023
patrickmuf:

You're just looking for fight where fight no dey. Christo is yet to post but you're expending lots of breath to fight what you think and imagine is his opinion- which actually isn't.

Take a chill pill.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2023
Leyqute:

Who is the worst writer you know of?
Your best writer...🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2023
Leyqute:

You're just looking for fight where fight no dey. Christo is yet to post but you're expending lots of breath to fight what you think and imagine is his opinion- which actually isn't.

Take a chill pill.

Aswearagad! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2023
Leyqute:

Take a chill pill.
I know my guy ChristoBam.

Chris, if Blanc is brought in as the CEO and Paul Mitchell as the DoF will that be enough given time?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:03pm On Nov 18, 2023
patrickmuf:
Your best writer...🤣🤣🤣

Use the @button na grin

You dey fear?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
Leyqute:

Use the @button na grin

You dey fear?
Yes...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2023
afrodoc2:

Aswearagad! grin grin grin

Patrick dey arguing mood that time ni Jare. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
Afrodoc2 did you watch Kobe's recent matches for the U-21s? Heard he's adding to his game in terms of more accurate short passes, and drooling in between the defenders during build up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2023
France abegooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 10:42pm On Nov 18, 2023
14-0 grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:29am On Nov 19, 2023
Leyqute:
Afrodoc2 did you watch Kobe's recent matches for the U-21s? Heard he's adding to his game in terms of more accurate short passes, and drooling in between the defenders during build up.

No. I will have to look for the highlights. MUTV has not been televising Under-21 games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 10:29am On Nov 19, 2023
Englishisamust:

Goat!!! grin grin grin

Dem no give am red card?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 11:32am On Nov 19, 2023
kozmicity:

Dem no give am red card?

When he is not Ronaldo that is hated by fifa... grin grin grin.... This thing no dey suprise trevor012 because na norms!!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
patrickmuf:
I know my guy ChristoBam.

Chris, if Blanc is brought in as the CEO and Paul Mitchell as the DoF will that be enough given time?

Result is the name of the game.
If management changes but results doesn't improve, and they don't sack whoever they feel is the culprit, management will still be held responsible.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
afrodoc2:

No. I will have to look for the highlights. MUTV has not been televising Under-21 games.

Oh okay.

Cos I expected him to get some minutes this November. Maybe the coaching crew are prepping him for a build up role in the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
Leyqute:

Oh okay.

Cos I expected him to get some minutes this November. Maybe the coaching crew are prepping him for a build up role in the team.

They are being cautious about if for some reason. Maybe he is still behind in terms of fitness since his pre-season what cut short by injury. With the injuries we have in midfield i expect him to get good minutes after this international break.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
Englishisamust:

When he is not Ronaldo that is hated by fifa... grin grin grin.... This thing no dey suprise trevor012 because na norms!!! grin grin grin
Messi can choke referee and Fifa will ban that ref 🤐

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 3:52pm On Nov 19, 2023
Maybe when we change Head of NFF and other officials,Peseiro go begin play football well..😬
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
Cristiano Ronaldo will possibly play his last ever European qualifying game tonight, as the next round of qualifiers will be held in 2027.

All-time top scorer in the European Qualifiers, thank you legend. ❤️

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
Trevor012:

Messi can choke referee and Fifa will ban that ref 🤐

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2023
Ella Toone why now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
That should have been a red card for Greenwood.

Guess women’s football is not as harsh as men’s football

(1) (2) (3) ... (13847) (13848) (13849) (13850) (13851) (13852) (13853) ... (14169) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Debroslink, Leyqute(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.