Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,069 members, 7,845,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13849) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8818902 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13846) (13847) (13848) (13849) (13850) (13851) (13852) ... (14202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2023
Jokerman:
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿšจ๐ŸŒ–| Jadon Sancho has refused to apologise to Ten Hag and end their personal feud, despite being urged to do so by senior figures at #mufc and several of his team-mates at the club. [@DiscoMirror]

Afowofa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblemm: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2023
bleep
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2023
Messi fans obsession with the god of football na go kill them.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2023
izzou:

Afowofa

I think the boy is desperate to leave Manchester United.... He found a wonderful excuse in his issue with ETH. You can just see that from his body language all along. Rashford seems to be giving me same vibes, though his situation is more complicated because he's viewed as Mr United for now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2023
metodman:

I think the boy is desperate to leave Manchester United.... He found a wonderful excuse in his issue with ETH. You can just see that from his body language all along. Rashford seems to be giving me same vibes, though his situation is more complicated because he's viewed as Mr United for now.
I agree with you. Its very obvious he is done and wants to move away. I don't even think its about ETH. He is done with the club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2023
metodman:

They should leave asap. even that fernandes y'all worship, average player. They should all leave. useless players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2023
Football legend. cool

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 12:11pm On Nov 17, 2023
YourBestWriter:

They should leave asap. even that fernandes y'all worship, average player. They should all leave. useless players
Make everybody kuku getat grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
KingTom:

Make everybody kuku getat grin grin

Leave am make e dey defend Erik Bin Laden ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
John Murtough set to leave Manchester United.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
#TrashfordOUT
#TrashHagOUT
#SackTheFrauds

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
afrodoc2:
John Murtough set to leave Manchester United.

Was wondering when this would be announced, make all them Woodward useless colleague leave the Club.
Now the Club can bring in a proper DoF for Christobam ๐Ÿ˜‰..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 2:22pm On Nov 17, 2023
nani667:
#TrashfordOUT
#TrashHagOUT
#SackTheFrauds
If I go farther back will I see #MoyesOUT I wonder ๐Ÿค” when did you start this campaign?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2023
TrebleChamp:
Was wondering when this would be announced, make all them Woodward useless colleague leave the Club.
Now the Club can bring in a proper DoF for Christobam ๐Ÿ˜‰..

Even ETH is on thin ice. He is at Mene, mene, Tekel stage. If e gawk himself he will get to upharsin level real soon.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2023
afrodoc2:

Even ETH is on thin ice. He is at Mene, mene, Tekel stage. If e gawk himself he will get to upharsin level real soon.
Am predicting January ending if the football and performance doesn't improve, Sir Jim might already be shopping for a replacement sef....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2023
Argentina 0-2 Uruguay

Facundo Pellistri

Solid 88mins for starboy unlike the 15-20mins every 6 games Erik ten Hag subjects him to at Manchester United whenever his Antony is available.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2023
๐Ÿšจ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท JUST IN: Jean-Claude Blanc to Manchester United is DONE! He will replace Richard Arnold as the CEO! #MUFC [@MailSport, @TitisduPSG]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 5:38am On Nov 18, 2023
This Jim Ratcliffe might just be the famous story of the rejected stone becoming the chief cornerstone..

His rumoured appointments and sacks are a huge shift from what we're having now..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2023
CrystalTiger:
This Jim Ratcliffe might just be the famous story of the rejected stone becoming the chief cornerstone..

His rumoured appointments and sacks are a huge shift from what we're having now..

Very promising but I'm not moved. Na results be the koko- better play, better spirit, better wins, more wins.

We've been disappointed too many times by United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:10am On Nov 18, 2023
Leyqute:

Very promising but I'm not moved. Na results be the koko- better play, better spirit, better wins, more wins.

This is not directed to you because I don't know where you really stand but your post is more like another line of excuse should things remain the same after Ratcliff rings the changes which the likes of Christo have been calling for.

With Blanc as CEO and Paul Mitchell as Sporting Director, I except that after 3-4 windows things should take shape else we will be here to ask questions.

As you said, it's result on the pitch that matters that's why we find it yard to believe that a manager that brought in Antony, Mount, Hojlund, Amrabat, Eriksen and also met a crop of good players will be struggling to dominate a game against the worst teams in the league just because they're fault lines in the management structure and personnel at the club...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:49am On Nov 18, 2023
patrickmuf:
This is not directed to you because I don't know where you really stand but your post is more like another line of excuse should things remain the same after Ratcliff rings the changes which the likes of Christo have been calling for.

With Blanc as CEO and Paul Mitchell as Sporting Director, I except that after 3-4 windows things should take shape else we will be here to ask questions.

As you said, it's result on the pitch that matters that's why we find it yard to believe that a manager that brought in Antony, Mount, Hojlund, Amrabat, Eriksen and also met a crop of good players will be struggling to dominate a game against the worst teams in the league just because they're fault lines in the management structure and personnel at the club...

You said my post sounds like an excuse and still agreed with me that results on the pitch is the koko.

What exactly are you trying to say?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2023
This is where I stand:

United have struggled in spite of additions that seem to promise lots of successes. Fact.

Coaches and players who have excelled in other places have come here and flopped. Fact.

So, excuse me for being a little cautious of blindly expecting success or immediate success on the pitch with a 25% ownership.

There are several indications of a club that is well run. United lack a lot of them at the moment.

Until Sir Jimโ€™s new recruits flourish here as they did in their previous positions Iโ€™m not going to be overcome with glee.

Donโ€™t get me wrong. Given their CV, I expect them to do well and I will support them to do well. But given Unitedโ€™s precedence of being the place where talents come to die, Iโ€™m exercising a little caution.

When I start seeing the right things on and off the pitch, Iโ€™ll turn in my skepticism for blind optimism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2023
Leyqute:

You said my post sounds like an excuse and still agreed with me that results on the pitch is the koko.

An escape route (excuse) for those who believe our inability to dominate games against the likes of Sheffied is down to the clubs structure and unqualified personnel...Christo and his crew.

I am many others here believe result on the pitch matters.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2023
Leyqute:

grin grin grin

People will try to unearth agenda when there is none.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:59am On Nov 18, 2023
patrickmuf:
An escape route (excuse) for those who believe our inability to dominate games against the likes of Sheffied is down to the clubs structure and unqualified personnel...Christo and his crew.

I am many others here believe result on the pitch matters.

Who does not believe result matters? At the end of the day the result is important, but it is not every time that you get instant results. There is usually a process to it, the difficulty is predicting if an ongoing process will lead to the desired results.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2023
Jokerman:
Argentina 0-2 Uruguay

Facundo Pellistri

Solid 88mins for starboy unlike the 15-20mins every 6 games Erik ten Hag subjects him to at Manchester United whenever his Antony is available.

Goat!!! grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2023
afrodoc2:

Who does not believe result matters? At the end of the day the result is important, but it is not every time that you get instant results. There is usually a process to it, the difficulty is predicting if an ongoing process will lead to the desired results.
That's why I said in 3-4 transfer windows the team should take shape especially when you consider the names that are being mentioned but if things don't improve then we have all agree that ETH has to go...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2023
patrickmuf:
That's why I said in 3-4 transfer windows the team should take shape especially when you consider the names that are being mentioned but if things don't improve then we have all agree that ETH has to go...

You were the one that brought ETH into it and accused Leyqute of making potential excuses. That post had nothing to do with ETH. What he meant was clear. It is too early to celebrate new appointments until we start seeing their results. This goes for new players, managers, executives, owners. We have seen too many false dawns to start counting chickens before they hatch.

It seems you keep seeing ETH agenda in any and every post. You need to moderate your hatred. LOL

P.S ETH won't last even the 3-4 transfer windows you mentioned under this new management, if he keeps messing up, so you can relax.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2023
afrodoc2:

You were the one that brought ETH into it and accused Leyqute of making potential excuses. That post had nothing to do with ETH. What he meant was clear. It is too early to celebrate new appointments until we start seeing their results. This goes for new players, managers, executives, owners. We have seen too many false dawns to start counting chickens before they hatch.

It seems you keep seeing ETH agenda in any and every post. You need to moderate your hatred. LOL

P.S ETH won't last even the 3-4 transfer windows you mentioned under this new management, if he keeps messing up, so you can relax.
I was not referring to him per se, I was only implying that his post might present an escape route for the likes of Christo who make it seem like once we get the right structure and people in place ETH's team will start dominating the league to an extent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2023
patrickmuf:
I was not referring to him per se, I was only implying that his post might present an escape route for the likes of Christo who make it seem like once we get the right structure and people in place ETH's team will start dominating the league to an extent.

Ok. Personally, i don't think Christobam will even wait 3-4 transfer windows before dumping ETH if he continues underperforming under an improved structure. Let's just wait and see.

The focus now though should be on hoping these new appointments can carry out their own jobs competently. Statements i have read coming out from the club suggests that ETH won't have much time to prove himself before he too gets the sack.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2023
Leyqute:

How we go do na?

Since we never die from the dashed hopes of the past, let's continue to hope that this one will work out..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
afrodoc2:

Ok. Personally, i don't think Christobam will even wait 3-4 transfer windows before dumping ETH if he continues underperforming under an improved structure. Let's just wait and see.

The focus now though should be on hoping these new appointments can carry out their own jobs competently. Statements i have read coming out from the club suggests that ETH won't have much time to prove himself before he too gets the sack.
You get the feeling that Ratcliff already has a manager in mind thus won't hesitate to fire ETH at the slightest turn...

(1) (2) (3) ... (13846) (13847) (13848) (13849) (13850) (13851) (13852) ... (14202) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lana1(m), aieromon(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.