Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8716005 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13919) (13920) (13921) (13922) (13923) (13924) (13925) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:12am On Dec 16, 2023
He'll probably hand the captain armband to McTomminay on Sunday.

McTom or Evans.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:53am On Dec 16, 2023
Leyqute:
He'll probably hand the captain armband to McTomminay on Sunday.

McTom or Evans.

I suspect Rashford will start and he might be another option as captain. Garnacho needs to be rested cos he played on an empty tank against Bayern.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2023
#TrashfordOUT
#TrashHagOUT
#SackTheFrauds

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2023
💀💀💀

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2023
afrodoc2:

I suspect Rashford will start and he might be another option as captain. Garnacho needs to be rested cos he played on an empty tank against Bayern.

Agreed. I think McTom more likely because of his ghenghen attitude and stuff. Plus Tadhford hasn’t been all that this season. Might not even play 60 mins.

Garnacho is totally spent. Needs some time off.

Is Shea Lacey injured?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2023
Leyqute:

Agreed. I think McTom more likely because of his ghenghen attitude and stuff. Plus Tadhford hasn’t been all that this season. Might not even play 60 mins.

Garnacho is totally spent. Needs some time off.

Is Shea Lacey injured?

Yes Lacey has been injured for several weeks now and is not scheduled to come back until the new year. I believe it is a thigh injury.

P.S The Under-18s are about to play. I hope it is another slaughter. At least I will use that one to hold body cos I know Liverpool will rod us tomorrow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
afrodoc2:

Yes Lacey has been injured for several weeks now and is not scheduled to come back until the new year. I believe it is a thigh injury.

P.S The Under-18s are about to play. I hope it is another slaughter. At least I will use that one to hold body cos I know Liverpool will rod us tomorrow.

Lol.

Leading 2-0 now.

Who’s that young lad who laid the assist for the first goal? He’s quick
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:38pm On Dec 16, 2023
Leyqute:

Lol.

Leading 2-0 now.

Who’s that young lad who laid the assist for the first goal? He’s quick

Ashton Missin. He is very quick. I think the attack is at its best when he plays on the left and Lacey is on the right. Today he is on the right with Scanlon on the left.
Missin and Sharpe are the quickest players in the team IMO.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2023
Is possible to use this formation in football?? Is it allowed??

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 2:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
Englishisamust:
Is possible to use this formation in football?? Is it allowed??

I would swap Heaton for Dalot but otherwise good lineup.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sportsweb: 2:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
Matches like this always goes to underdog. That's why Jurgen Klopp is already worried.

Man United is not coming out of anfield wih ZERO point. (It could be 1 or 3 points for them)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2023
Is everyone back from Ipswich yet? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
Finally! Their eyes is getting opened by the reality of Manchester United under the glazers' ownership.

But it is also sad to hear that ratcliffe is also lacking in football knowledge. I heard he wants to make every United player to be from England and also hire an English manager to ruin the 10 years project.

Who did United offend? The witch that did the voodoo is very strong.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
afrodoc2:

Ashton Missin. He is very quick. I think the attack is at its best when he plays on the left and Lacey is on the right. Today he is on the right with Scanlon on the left.
Missin and Sharpe are the quickest players in the team IMO.

Oh, that's Missin. I didn't know he was that small. Ive seen him play some good passes in the past too, similar to the assist he made today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2023
The only possible W from tomorrow's game.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
If I see dalot in tomorrow's and MC tominay.. I go just give up..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2023
And Mark is yet to realize that the Fan base is already lost to mediocrity. Especially the gen z bastards here in Nigeria. They all think Chelsea is our biggest and bitter rival, and they think that sacking coaches every now and then will match the Chelsea way of doing things all because of their chelsea/manutd bitter rivalry mentality that is stock up in their empty heads.

I'll say majority of manutd fans have already lost it, but majority of Nigeria manutd fans have also lost their brains join.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
Loool. This one is talking to himself. Better look road before you leap.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
nitrogen:

I pity him sometimes. Nobody to quote the emotional outbursts
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
Leyqute:

Oh, that's Missin. I didn't know he was that small. Ive seen him play some good passes in the past too, similar to the assist he made today.

Yeah he is smallish like Lacey but unlike him he is quick and tenacious. Scanlon is a bit similar actually but probably a better finisher while being less rapid than Missin.
This is the most complete Under-18 squad i have ever seen us have even though i have not seen a can't miss talent yet. Lacey, Amass, and maybe Jack Fletcher are the obvious candidates so far but they are not can't miss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
Oasis007:
grin grin grin

How is tommorow match going to be?? Sey u go watch aaam
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
Imagine this.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ellexy:
💀💀💀
This is shameful. Man U celebrating and submitting to anything this days. Liverpool still scared of Chelsea even in our worse form.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
nitrogen:

I really feel for it most times
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
Englishisamust:

How is tommorow match going to be?? Sey u go watch aaam

grin

Fully prep bruh.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 6:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
tommorow we feast cool. ✔️
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sportsweb: 6:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
Looks like Man City is declining, their era coming to an end. We will soon enter EPL rotation era, win this season, make I win next season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
Sportsweb:
Matches like this always goes to underdog. That's why Jurgen Klopp is already worried.

Man United is not coming out of anfield wih ZERO point. (It could be 1 or 3 points for them)
Dey play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2023
Any time I start getting small hope that we could come away with something at Anfield, I remember Onana is going to be the keeper and that hope immediately vanishes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
afrodoc2:

Yeah he is smallish like Lacey but unlike him he is quick and tenacious. Scanlon is a bit similar actually but probably a better finisher while being less rapid than Missin.
This is the most complete Under-18 squad i have ever seen us have even though i have not seen a can't miss talent yet. Lacey, Amass, and maybe Jack Fletcher are the obvious candidates so far but they are not can't miss.

You reckon any of them will make it to the first team?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13919) (13920) (13921) (13922) (13923) (13924) (13925) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.