Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13923) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8717803 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13920) (13921) (13922) (13923) (13924) (13925) (13926) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
Na wa

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
Leyqute:
Any time I start getting small hope that we could come away with something at Anfield, I remember Onana is going to be the keeper and that hope immediately vanishes.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
nitrogen:
Loool. This one is talking to himself. Better look road before you leap.
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
AdisaOwala:

I really feel for it most times

Feeling for the inanimate object
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2023
Leyqute:

You reckon any of them will make it to the first team?

Still too early to say as the most talented amongst them are 1st year scholars. If i had to bet on only at this stage i would say Amass but there is really no obvious one yet. The team is loaded with good but not great prospects which is why they keep winning no matter who is fielded (and why they might not do as well in the Youth Cup). Previous sets might have mediocre players but have 1 or 2 great prospects, which is more suited for cup competitions.

We will know more about them next season when some of them are 2nd year scholars while the older ones amongst them move to the Under-21s.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kingofcasting(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2023
This hensbrain just dey follow himself talk since grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
Just the way you still dey follow yourself talk. cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2023
afrodoc2:

Still too early to say as the most talented amongst them are 1st year scholars. If i had to bet on only at this stage i would say Amass but there is really no obvious one yet. The team is loaded with good but not great prospects which is why they keep winning no matter who is fielded (and why they might not do as well in the Youth Cup). Previous sets might have mediocre players but have 1 or 2 great prospects, which is more suited for cup competitions.

We will know more about them next season when some of them are 2nd year scholars while the older ones amongst them move to the Under-21s.

Maybe some of them will make it together to the first team since they seem to have a higher output when they play together than wjen they play individually in a different team.

I highly doubt that will happen tho.

The U-21s beat Newcastle 3-2. We should move some of them on next summer. Joe Hugill for instance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
YourBestWriter:
The main reason I don't talk about onana?

THE DEFENDERS IN FRONT OF HIM ARE MOSTLY BASKETS.

nkata!

DDG played with those defenders. Shut up!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
hensben:
This is shameful. Man U celebrating and submitting to anything this days. Liverpool still scared of Chelsea even in our worse form.
You and nonsense takes 🙄

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
kozmicity:

DDG played with those defenders. Shut up!!
Don't waste your time with him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
odizeey:

Don't waste your time with him.

Normally, I don't. I already pressed submit before I remembered that I shouldn't reply him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2023
hensben:
Na wa
😁
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2023
hensben:
Na wa

Can you minus penalty from those goals, I want to check something... grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2023
kozmicity:

Normally, I don't. I already pressed submit before I remembered that I shouldn't reply him.

E dey happen like that sometimes 😀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
Leyqute:

I pity him sometimes. Nobody to quote the emotional outbursts

Swear down. Just ranting every damn time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
Englishisamust:

Can you minus penalty from those goals, I want to check something... grin grin
Can we minus number of appearance. smiley Let’s check something.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
Greenwood is really doing well in that Getafe team. Got a goal and assist against Sevilla.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
Ellexy:
You and nonsense takes 🙄
To you it’s nonsense but it is the fact.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
Wait, wait, wait...

So y'all been checking on me like a monitoring spirit all these while?

Lmaooooo...

every day is a new thing on this bloody forum. Lol

For your information mr monitor, I talk what I talk, and I make it pepper you in your anus like my big man erik ten hag. Ggmu, we winning tomorrow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
Amid all these interest from clubs in Greenwood, will this useless board bring Greenwood back or let the wokist agendarist overrule them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:27pm On Dec 16, 2023
larride:
Amid all these interest from clubs in Greenwood, will this useless board bring Greenwood back or let the wokist agendarist overrule them?

His loan to Getafe is to put him in the shop window for someone to buy him next year. They are not going to invite that headache back into the fold.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
No too blame the boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2023
Leyqute:

Maybe some of them will make it together to the first team since they seem to have a higher output when they play together than wjen they play individually in a different team.

I highly doubt that will happen tho.

The U-21s beat Newcastle 3-2. We should move some of them on next summer. Joe Hugill for instance.

I think an important reason they are doing well is their coach. They are very well organized, especially defensively unlike some of the previous teams. Scoring 34 goals in 10 games and conceding just 6 is not an easy feat.

It will be interesting to see how they perform when they move to the Under-21s in 2 seasons. Talking about the Under-21s Hugill just signed a contract so I suspect he will just go on loan next season. It is Charlie McNeil that will most likely be released and I hear that Hansen-Aroen is also pushing to be released in the summer. Others like Mejia. Mather, Shoretire, and Oyedele too might have to go as their contracts move towards the end and in order to leave spots for the older set amongst this Under-18.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 12:08am On Dec 17, 2023
See what Everton Coach is doing with his team of c-grade players even after 10 points deduction... If na some people na excuses galore 😵‍💫

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Henry140(m): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2023
I have a very positive feeling that we are winning liverpool today
LIV:1

MAN UTD:2 GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2023
Henry140:
I have a very positive feeling that we are winning liverpool today

LIV:1

MAN UTD:2
GGMU
Today is the day for revenge. Liverpool don't know what's coming for them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2023
Blake755:
No too blame the boy
Who should we blame for this?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2023
Trevor012:

Who should we blame for this?

The truth is coming out small small
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2023
Sportsweb:
Looks like Man City is declining, their era coming to an end. We will soon enter EPL rotation era, win this season, make I win next season
I carry man city draw nah Swansea spoiled things for me angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2023
raumdeuter:

But you told us Rashford was better than Mbappe grin
God should forgive the person that says that because he doesn't know what he is doing cheesy angry sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:26am On Dec 17, 2023
Fabrizio Romano
🔴 Ten Hag: “I’ve strong belief I'm going to win and I will prepare the team in that way, that we're going to win”.

“And why? Because it's based on our rules and principles in the game, and it's based on our game plan and then a strong belief in the quality of my players”.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13920) (13921) (13922) (13923) (13924) (13925) (13926) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.