Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8715399 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13929) (13930) (13931) (13932) (13933) (13934) (13935) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
eph12:

Because he's not available now, he's the reason we're not playing well
That's it. Casemiro the undisputed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
Leyqute:

Leave Christo alone na cheesy grin
We don't want anyone to rewrite any history, especially one as recent as yesterday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
Real football heads will understand what ten hag is trying to achieve with that second half.

It takes courage and determination from the players to achieve that, and we saw the players showing us a glimpse of what is to come.

I do hope the team stays consistent and try and push for the top 4.

Ggmu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
eph12:
The same christobam that drew up a list and claimed the only team we're going to lose to is lfc, is the same person saying people were waiting for the team to lose
What're you even on about? I also predicted Liverpool would win. I never denied that. And I'm not castigating anyone for that.

The ones I have issue with are those that said we'll be pummeled and are still crying and complaining even after we got a draw.

So stop twisting my words to fit whatever narrative you feel like portraying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
nitrogen:
Swear down, Ole would have won this game with counterattacks.
When did Ole ever win at Anfield?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jokerman:
Unai Emery:

• Managed Almeria to their first ever La Liga promotion
• Always took Valencia to European competitions
• Three-peat Europa League with Sevilla
• Won Europa League with Villarreal against Manchester United
• Currently taking Aston Villa to top 3 in the Premier League

grin

.....thus we should fire ZeroHag and get him right?! LOL!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
Someone's saying Ole would have won this game. But man spent like 3 years here and still can't remember when he ever got a win at Anfield.

Una go just dey type and post anything Sha.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2023
Oasis007:

grin

He'll be back here to say why did we even sack Ten Hag 🤣.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
ChristoBam:

What're you even on about? I also predicted Liverpool would win. I never denied that. And I'm not castigating anyone for that.

The ones I have issue with are those that said we'll be pummeled and are still crying and complaining even after we got a draw.

You know why people are complaining. Nobody has said we should be winning this game. The reason why we're here today is because people pretend everything is okay when we get a result anyhow. Meanwhile there's a disaster waiting to happen and you'll have to disappear again because you're only focused on the scorelines and not the process

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
ChristoBam:

Just because we had low expectations going into the match doesn't mean people can't complain when players makes wrong decisions, miss chances and can't string passes together for 2 mins.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
Oasis007:

grin

If it's possible why not. Erik took over United before Emery yet we know who is far ahead right now with their respective teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
ChristoBam:
Someone's saying Ole would have won this game. But man spent like 3 years here and still can't remember when he ever got a win at Anfield.

Una go just dey type and post anything Sha.

When did I say Ole won at Anfield?

You are a joke. Ole won lots of top games when he was here vs your ETH that gets fuvked by any Decent side. And I said what I said, today’s game was winnable. We would have won with Counterattacks if Ole were to be in charge. We defended really well, just needed a sensible way of transitioning when we have the ball. Our players could not and ETH was looking at them like a mumu.

Btw, you got 1/5, what do you have to say about it?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
Bombblacks:

Just because we had low expectations going into the match doesn't mean people can't complain when players makes wrong decisions, miss chances and can't string passes together for 2 mins.
They just expect people not to complain at all. I don't get.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
nitrogen:

When did I say Ole won at Anfield?

You are a joke. Ole won lots of top games when he was here vs your ETH that gets fuvked by any Decent side. And I said what I said, today’s game was winnable. We would have won with Counterattacks if Ole were to be in charge. We defended really well, just needed a sensible way of transitioning when we have the ball. Our players could not and ETH was looking at them like a mumu.

Btw, you got 1/5, what do you have to say about it?
You don't even understand what you're saying.
Didn't Ole play so many games like this at Anfield, why didn't he win a single one? You just pick up your phone and type out whatever pops up in your mind, whether it makes sense or not.

This is Liverpool vs United at Anfield. Not just any fixture. We've not won there once 2016. So don't come here with all these "Ole would have won this" nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 9:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
When r we going to v midfielder like modric in our present squad?.Just look at d exquisit cross to Bellingham .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
Bombblacks:

If you expect us to get trashed 8-0. It's because you believe the fixture is a mismatch due to various reasons.

So if we end up playing negative football and end up with a draw, I find it funny you'd complain about stats or whatever.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
ChristoBam:

If you expect us to get trashed 8-0. It's because you believe the fixture is a mismatch due to various reasons.

So if we end up playing negative football and end up with a draw, I find it funny you'd complain about stats or whatever.
Just because I had low expectations doesn't mean I won't curse Mctominay when he misplaces a pass, castigate dalot for making a wrong decision, ask for Garnacho to be subbed out when he is not performing as expected, get Angry at Hojjund for misusing an opportunity and complain when we can't keep the ball for 3 mins. You don't see anyone complaining about the result.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:

It's obviously dissent because of the way dalot reacted
My issue is with dalot he shouldn't have reacted

It was our throw.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
Bombblacks:

Just because I had low expectations doesn't mean I won't curse Mctominay when he misplaces a pass, castigate dalot for making a wrong decision, ask for Garnacho to be subbed out when he is not performing as expected, get Angry at Hojjund for misusing an opportunity and complain when we can't keep the ball for 3 mins. You don't see anyone complaining about the result.
You see that's real analysis of individual parts of the game. I've not said anything about anyone that said these things, have I?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
ChristoBam:

You don't even understand what you're saying.
Didn't Ole play so many games like this at Anfield, why didn't he win a single one? You just pick up your phone and type out whatever pops up in your mind, whether it makes sense or not.

This is Liverpool vs United at Anfield. Not just any fixture. We've not won there once 2016. So don't come here with all these "Ole would have won this" nonsense.

Well, Ole did beat better teams in their turfs many times. So don’t say BS. The fact that it was Liverpool at Anfield does not mean another manager would not have beaten Liverpool today. They were shyte today. The last time they were not shyte, ETH chop 7:0.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2023
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
And where is the so many games at Anfield coming from? Ole payed twice at Anfield and lost only once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
I detested Ole, but man ETH is worse. The only thing Ole did not do was winning a trophy, but then who cares about Carabao cup? Fuvking useless piece of shyte! I am sure some people would take the famous second round UCL win at PSG over the shitty thing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
Leyqute:
King Kobbie

https://twitter.com/UtdFaithfuls/status/1736457622541189577?t=OD69nRhuJ5zN0SA0dAhD1g&s=19
Leyqute legbegbe the great utd talent scout. I regret the day I doubted you about Greenwood, although with the way e end e be like say na me bin dey right o grin grin Mainoo will boss this midfield for years to come, I hope he keeps his head down and I hope he doesn't allow the money get into his head, because you know our club, na ridiculous salary increment dey next
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2023
KingTom:

Leyqute legbegbe the great utd talent scout. I regret the day I doubted you about Greenwood, although with the way e end e be like say na me bin dey right o grin grin Mainoo will boss this midfield for years to come, I hope he keeps his head down and I hope he doesn't allow the money get into his head, because you know our club, na ridiculous salary increment dey next

As how? Lol.

You think we won’t get a win today if you replaced Antony with Greenwood on that right side?

Greenwood hasn’t played for 2 years but he has more goals and assists than all our forwards. Don’t joke with Mason G. He is a generational talent.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
Leyqute:

As how? Lol.

You think we won’t get a win today if you replaced Antony with Greenwood on that right side?

Greenwood hasn’t played for 2 years but he has more goals and assists than all our forwards. Don’t joke with Mason G. He is a generational talent.
I can't argue with this, omo spinall na waste of space
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
KingTom:

McTomminay and Amrabat are the two senior players on the pitch today. But Mainoo is the standout player. Their talent and football sense pales in comparison with his.

If we manage that kid well, he can lockdown that midfield for us for years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2023
KingTom:

I can't argue with this, omo spinall na waste of space

Babanla waste of space.

He is always waiting to dribble back even when there’s acres of space in front of him. He’s not United level at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
Leyqute:

Babanla waste of space.

He is always waiting to dribble back even when there’s acres of space in front of him. He’s not United level at all.
I tried not to join the bandwagon in criticizing him too much last season, I felt he was pressured by his price tag and the expectation. This year tho he's shown there's no more to his game than senseless 1999 tricks and indirect patterns, na lost cause abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
Leyqute:

McTomminay and Amrabat are the two senior players on the pitch today. But Mainoo is the standout player. Their talent and football sense pales in comparison with his.

If we manage that kid well, he can lockdown that midfield for us for years.
What is his best position. Is he a DM or a box to box?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
Bombblacks:

What is his best position. Is he a DM or a box to box?

Mainoo can play 6, 8, 10. Basically, any midfield position. I think he's more potent as a CDM tho. He can pass, dictate tempo, drop shoulder then give a deadly through ball from deep, and he's also press resistant.

He's still young so he can be mould to be potent in any position. His team role for the next couple of years will determine that.

He's quite an intelligent player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
ChristoBam:

Jeez did Bruno play or not? Cuz this one your saying stories of how he's suspended and not injured.
Point is ETH had to go into the match without him.

Bruno played last game against Bournamount. Please tell us the final score.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13929) (13930) (13931) (13932) (13933) (13934) (13935) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.