Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13934) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8718242 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13931) (13932) (13933) (13934) (13935) (13936) (13937) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2023
patrickmuf:
Gravenberch picked up a knock and Antony was forming caring like it was a friendly.

Was the game still going?

They are Ajax ex-teammates.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2023
afrodoc2:

Was the game still going?

They are Ajax ex-teammates.
I think the ref had stopped the game but I hate seeing United players act so nice when the opponents are out there to kill...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:00am On Dec 18, 2023
patrickmuf:
I think the ref had stopped the game but I hate seeing United players act so nice when the opponents are out there to kill...

Oh yeah but I am more interested in him delivering quality performances and working hard for the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2023
This card for dissent makes no sense or rather should not always apply. How do you expect a player to keep his cool when a decision goes against his team at crucial moments of the game. They'll just kill the passion associated with the game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2023
patrickmuf:
This card for dissent makes no sense or rather should not always apply. How do you expect a player to keep his cool when a decision goes against his team at crucial moments of the game. They'll just kill the passion associated with the game.

What was the reason for Dalot’s cards?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Henry140(m): 11:06am On Dec 18, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Cole Palmer & Nicolas Jackson cost £70m, they have 22 G/A combined this season. Rasmus Hojlund & Antony cost £146m & have a combined 5 G/A this season.

2 were called a "rip-off" & "flop", the other 2 were a "Ronaldinho regen" & "the new Haaland".
ok,but has it lifted your finished club from 10th

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Henry140(m): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
truth is bitter
But you have to accept your 10th position
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2023
"But there are still people at that club and when I say people, I say some players, but also some other people who aren't players, they're still there and after two months with these people, you are never going to do it [succeed]. - Jose Mourinho

At least I'm 100% sure of one player, and his name is Anthony Martial.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:36am On Dec 18, 2023
ChristoBam:

He'll be back here to say why did we even sack Ten Hag 🤣.

grin

We joke too much on this board. Same Emery that Arsenal fans climbed mountain for 41 days fast and prayer to get rid off. LOL!

If Mou couldn't satisfy United fans, who the fvck is Good Ebening?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2023
Bombblacks:

If it's possible why not. Erik took over United before Emery yet we know who is far ahead right now with their respective teams.

grin

....lets kúkú get back Moyes bruh. Remember he wọn trophy last season with Westham?!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2023
I hope ZeroHag can come across this page accidentally cos I get advice for him. Stop playing McTom ffs! He has outdone his usefulness, hence send him to the bench.

Case, Mainoo and Bruno should be tried out. I wouldn't even mind Amrabat, Mainoo and Brino. Even before I will consider McTom in the starting XI, I will consider Gore, Mainoo and Bruno first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2023
Oasis007:
I hope ZeroHag can come across this page accidentally cos I get advice for him. Stop playing McTom ffs! He has outdone his usefulness, hence send him to the bench.

Case, Mainoo and Bruno should be tried out. I wouldn't even mind Amrabat, Mainoo and Brino. Even before I will consider McTom in the starting XI, I will consider Gore, Mainoo and Bruno first.

There was one time in the first half that we beat the Liverpool press with a long ball into a free McTom in midfield. I don't think there was any opponent within 10 yards but by the time he had controlled the ball (like it was a funnel), turned (like a ship), and started to move with it, he was surrounded by 3 opponents and duly lost the ball.

The guy changed a positive situation into a negative situation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
afrodoc2:

Dissent. He gave him 2 yellows in the same sequence of events. I wonder howthey expect players to keep their emotions in check in such tensed atmosphere.

In the near future, players will probably be asked not to celebrate after scoring a goal because it irks the opposition fans.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2023
afrodoc2:

There was a Salah counter that Dalot was able to stop which was suppose to be our throw in, Dalot complained aggressively and was given a yellow, then he gave him another yellow and a red all within a space of few seconds.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2023
Oasis007:

grin

We joke too much on this board. Same Emery that Arsenal fans climbed mountain for 41 days fast and prayer to get rid off. LOL!

Emery had Mustafi as CB. Those crops of players were absolute trash.

Emery performed at all the clubs he went except for Arsenal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2023
patrickmuf:
Dissent. He gave him 2 yellows in the same sequence of events. I wonder howthey expect players to keep their emotions in check in such tensed atmosphere.

In the near future, players will probably be asked not to celebrate after scoring a goal because it irks the opposition fans.

2 yellow cards for the same complaint?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2023
larride:

There was a Salah counter that Dalot was able to stop which was suppose to be our throw in, Dalot complained aggressively and was given a yellow, then he gave him another yellow and a red all within a space of few seconds.

That guy is one of the mofos I always pray we avoid. He never applies common sense and his decisions usually go against us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:20pm On Dec 18, 2023
afrodoc2:

He reacted to a wrong call by the officials and secondly for the fact he was yellow carded for protecting against the first decision (Wrong call for a throw-in). At the heat of the moment, referees should understand that it is only normal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2023
Oasis007:

grin

We climbed Mountain cos we dey use Wenger eyes deh look am then. He wasn't given enough time and backing the way Arteta was given sha and we had many scrap players then whom Arteta duly dispatched.

Remember, we also did 41 days for Arteta too but now most arsenal fans aren't complaining grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2023
patrickmuf:
He reacted to a wrong call by the officials and secondly for the fact he was yellow carded for protecting against the first decision (Wrong call for a throw-in). At the heat of the moment, referees should understand that it is only normal.
I think it's only Michael Oliver that's doing this nonsense. No other epl ref have done this nonsense of giving 2 yellow cards in same sequence unless Oliver.

He also did same nonsense to Martinelli when he gave him two yellow card in 2 seconds for same sequence for two fouls grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2023
afrodoc2:

There was one time in the first half that we beat the Liverpool press with a long ball into a free McTom in midfield. I don't think there was any opponent within 10 yards but by the time he had controlled the ball (like it was a funnel), turned (like a ship), and started to move with it, he was surrounded by 3 opponents and duly lost the ball.

The guy changed a positive situation into a negative situation.

grin

.......we were just lucky against Liverpool, thanks to Varane, Evans, Onana, Dalot, Shaw and Mainoo. Rest I don't mention are Jokers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2023
larride:

Emery had Mustafi as CB. Those crops of players were absolute trash.

Emery performed at all the clubs he went except for Arsenal.

Moyes did fairly well at Everton but failed at United. LvG had managed both top Clubs and National Team outstandingly but failed to meet our Expectations.

OGS, our darling daddy, couldn't cut it at United despite winning trophies with Molde. Mou, a serial winner, was booted out unceremoniously. RR, originator of ghen ghen footie was mocked out of the club.

TenHag don turn ZeroHag in his second year in charge. So who is Good Ebening that won't turn to Good Night with calibre of players we are parading?!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:42pm On Dec 18, 2023
Jodera:

We climbed Mountain cos we dey use Wenger eyes deh look am then. He wasn't given enough time and backing the way Arteta was given sha and we had many scrap players then whom Arteta duly dispatched.

Remember, we also did 41 days for Arteta too but now most arsenal fans aren't complaining grin

grin

Almost all members of una thread wanted him out, but una don calm now. LOL!

Even though I do not rate ZeroHag again, still want us to keep him till end of his contract. Hopefully he gonna push all his lucks to deserve a renewal or get replaced.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:43pm On Dec 18, 2023
Oasis007:

Moyes did fairly well at Everton but failed at United. LvG had managed both top Clubs and National Team outstandingly but failed to meet our Expectations.

OGS, our darling daddy, couldn't cut it at United despite winning trophies with Molde. Mou, a serial winner, was booted out unceremoniously. RR, originator of ghen ghen footie was mocked out of the club.

TenHag don turn ZeroHag in his second year in charge. So who is Good Ebening that won't turn to Good Night with calibre of players we are parading?!

From Good ebening to good night and then good riddance cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UncleHaba22: 12:46pm On Dec 18, 2023
Champions League draw live

Manchester United Vs Kogi United

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2023
Mrviktor:
He's not good enough to be starting for us tho..

Can mainoo start for real Madrid? No
Barca..? No
Bayern?. No
Juventus.. Inter.. AC Milan.. Atm Madrid?. No
Mancity... Liverpool.. Chelsea.. Arsenal..? No

But he's our savior in the midfield... We are not ready to compete.
To be the best team in the world. U need the best players in the world..

Mainoo will replace Tchouameni in the midfield. Rest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2023
Leyqute:

From Good ebening to good night and then good riddance cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2023
kozmicity:

Mainoo will replace Tchouameni in the midfield. Rest.
He should replace Mctominay in our own midfield first. Person never play 5 matches una don start witchcraft.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:50pm On Dec 18, 2023
UncleHaba22:
Champions League draw live

Manchester United Vs Kogi United

grin

Tough draw. If we can win at Old Trafford, draw at Confluence City Stadium won't be bad.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2023
Oasis007:

grin

Almost all members of una thread wanted him out, but una don calm now. LOL!

Even though I do not rate ZeroHag again, still want us to keep him till end of his contract. Hopefully he gonna push all his lucks to deserve a renewal or get replaced.
Lol.. fair enough grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2023
DVB has secured frankfurt move with option to buy for €11m + €4m add-ons. Hannibal and Shoretire have no future at United. Its better they seek loans and get sold too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2023
That was how one said Hannibal and Garner were better than Bellingham 😒🙄

(1) (2) (3) ... (13931) (13932) (13933) (13934) (13935) (13936) (13937) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), Ihebu4chelsea(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.