Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8744344 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14070) (14071) (14072) (14073) (14074) (14075) (14076) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:37pm On Mar 17
grin

......allow my boy to celebrate ó Jare. Like he is gonna play next matches as a Starter. LOL!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:37pm On Mar 17
eph12:

They won the first leg away 1-5. They must have rested their players

They didnt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 7:38pm On Mar 17
If eth can win fa cup and make top four. He is the man we need...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:39pm On Mar 17
Man City vs Chelsea

Man Utd vs Coventry

Make Chelsea just win City like this, make we just handle Chelsea as ussually. God abeg

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:42pm On Mar 17
melodyogonna:

Everybody was bad for some time in this game, at some point we couldn't even touch the ball, and couldn't hold it when we did. I however can't exactly pinpoint any time in the game when McTom was flat-out terrible

How can you pinpoint a ghost? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:50pm On Mar 17
Better to play city now than final

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:50pm On Mar 17
melodyogonna:

That was one of the best McTom performances I've ever seen. Around 75 - 80 minutes I said he'll probably win man of the match.

Abeg who later win MOTM?

This must be a joke. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:50pm On Mar 17
Englishisamust:

No

He's a mid. He should get out
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:51pm On Mar 17
afrodoc2:

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:53pm On Mar 17
Lana1:
Klopp played full team for the 2nd leg
CapitalCee:

They didnt.
Then they must have seriously underrated Manchester united. I don't think they put a lot of thoughts into today's game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:54pm On Mar 17
GGMU

Huge win tonight. Huge win for Ten Hag.

Definitely helps a lot in keeping his job ☺️☺️

Back to back FA cup finals. Hopefully we get to win this one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17
Before I forget, KOBBIE MAINOO is HIM..

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:58pm On Mar 17
eph12:

Then they must have seriously underrated Manchester united. I don't think they put a lot of thoughts into today's game
Well they only have themselves to blame especially in the 2nd half when they should have put the game to bed.

As for our boys, hope they didn't win this only to get to Wembley and get disgraced.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:00pm On Mar 17
CrystalTiger:
Before I forget, KOBBIE MAINOO is HIM..
There's hope for him and Garnacho. We can only pray they dont go the way of Rashford and McTominay

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:01pm On Mar 17
ETH confused Klopp with those senseless subs. cheesy

We ended the game with 1 CB, I FB, 4 midfielders, 4 wingers.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:02pm On Mar 17
melodyogonna:

Everybody was bad for some time in this game, at some point we couldn't even touch the ball, and couldn't hold it when we did. I however can't exactly pinpoint any time in the game when McTom was flat-out terrible
Do you know that Mctom played over 30 minutes more than Kobe but Kobe had more attempted and completed passes than him? They were midfield partners

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17
Lana1:
There's hope for him and Garnacho. We can only pray they dont go the way of Rashford and McTominay

I believe with the new structure that's incoming, we might get it right with all our young ones..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:05pm On Mar 17
afrodoc2:

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:06pm On Mar 17
larride:

This must be a joke. grin
Nah actually, I checked Whoscored after the game to make sure I wasn't deceiving myself and he was rated highly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:07pm On Mar 17
Oasis007:
grin

Coventry.........?! LOL!
until they shock you grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17
eph12:

Do you know that Mctom played over 30 minutes more than Kobe but Kobe had more attempted and completed passes than him? They were midfield partners
Passing is not McTom's strong suit. But he played a lot of nice passes this match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:08pm On Mar 17
Lana1:

Comot McTominay for there. He was bang average even in the academy. If not for his growth spurt and Mourinho being our manager back then he would have been in the Scottish Premier League by now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:10pm On Mar 17
eph12:

They didn't put a lot of thought into a knockout game against United at Old Trafford lmao?

Una sometimes ehhn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:12pm On Mar 17
chrisley024:
until they shock you grin

grin

.....and it will hasten Sir Jim's decision on ZeroHag.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:12pm On Mar 17
melodyogonna:

Passing is not McTom's strong suit. But he played a lot of nice passes this match
What is his strong suit? Where should be played? Because all he does is overwork his midfield partner. Then once in a while he turns up with a goal and he becomes one of the best players on the pitch
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17
ChristoBam:

They didn't put a lot of thought into a knockout game against United at Old Trafford lmao?

Una sometimes ehhn
Now that I think of it, they actually did but ETH and his boys were superior
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:14pm On Mar 17
CapitalCee:

Liverpool played on Thursday

Obviously this was evident as they were quite tired by the 90th minute. But it’s still on the players to get the job done. I never expected them to win the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:16pm On Mar 17
eph12:

They won the first leg away 1-5. They must have rested their players

They rested a few players but Klopp still went Gung ho on them, winning the tie 11-2 or so.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:17pm On Mar 17
CrystalTiger:
Coventry City 😂😂😂😂

We’ve fluked our way to another final.

Another Manchester derby FA Cup final.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:19pm On Mar 17
Englishisamust:
You don change mouth.
So fast?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:19pm On Mar 17
eph12:

Now that I think of it, they actually did but ETH and his boys were superior
Don't know if you're trying to be sarcastic. We needed it more. Matched their passion and everything. And we got the victory.

Don't know why a United fan will try to downplay everything by saying they probably didn't take it seriously.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:20pm On Mar 17
So many people so deep into their Anti-Ten hag sentiments that they can't even truly appreciate wins anymore.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14070) (14071) (14072) (14073) (14074) (14075) (14076) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: bolu96(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.