Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8717847 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14073) (14074) (14075) (14076) (14077) (14078) (14079) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19
eph12:

If tomorrow ETH rates Amad, Chris will rate him too. He only rates the players ETH rates
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 9:17pm On Mar 19
maik99:

Scoring and assisting while abdicating his midfield duties is not what we want to see
Mainoo was overworked yesterday because Mctominay cannot be arsed to do anything in midfield
Abeg forget midfield duties n give Mctoominay some slack.He work his socks of dt day

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:08am On Mar 20
eph12:

If tomorrow ETH rates Amad, Chris will rate him too. He only rates the players ETH rates
It's actually very funny because for months here y'all kept yapping and yapping about how Ten Hag's the next best thing after SAF. It actually took long for me to warm up to the guy and actually appreciate him.

Na me una wan come portray in a certain type of way.

Sebi na here we dey when we had lengthy arguments about James Garner lmao. If you're good, you'll get your chance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:46am On Mar 20
ChristoBam:

It's actually very funny because for months here y'all kept yapping and yapping about how Ten Hag's the next best thing after SAF. It actually took long for me to warm up to the guy and actually appreciate him.

Sebi na here we dey when we had lengthy arguments about James Garner lmao. If you're good, you'll get your chance.
So, because we wanted ETH, we should continue supporting him even when there's no hope in sight?

On Amad you are comparing a talented youngster we paid good money to bring into the club and Garner, an academy lad. No comparison here, Amad should be getting a lot of minutes especially when you consider how bad Antony has been.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:48am On Mar 20
engrelvis:
Abeg forget midfield duties n give Mctoominay some slack.He work his socks of dt day
Forget midfield duties? lmao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:44am On Mar 20
ChristoBam:

So do you think Amad is good enough now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:26am On Mar 20
Sir Jim Ratcliffe:

“Which team do I want to win the PL title? I hate them all, they are all the enemy!”.

“I couldn’t possibly choose. It would be good for Arteta, because he has done really well and Arsenal have been patient with him”.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:44am On Mar 20
Ellexy:
Sir Jim Ratcliffe:

“Which team do I want to win the PL title? I hate them all, they are all the enemy!”.

“I couldn’t possibly choose. It would be good for Arteta, because he has done really well and Arsenal have been patient with him”.
Sir JR is a lover of football cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:53am On Mar 20
Jodera:
Sir JR is a lover of football cheesy
It looks like he might stick with ETH seeing he talked about patience.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by freezyprinzy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20
Una new owner wan replace ten hag with south gate grin grin
E think say na fifa career mode😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 2:14pm On Mar 20
eph12:

That guy na clown. Sometimes I wonder if Chris is 10HAG himself (lowkey). Anything is possible 😸😸

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20
dreamxhaser:

That guy na clown. Sometimes I wonder if Chris is 10HAG himself (lowkey). Anything is possible 😸😸
I won't be surprised. Like you said, anything is possible cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 3:24pm On Mar 20
Ellexy:
It looks like he might stick with ETH seeing he talked about patience.
Lol...
It's two way street.
Most of these people can talk about patience outside yet still sack you the next day.

But we'll just wait and see sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:03pm On Mar 20
Throw the whole department away

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 6:23pm On Mar 20
Inshallah tactics 😀😀😀😀

Back four of Antony,Bruno, Eriksen and Dalot..

😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 6:35pm On Mar 20
#TrashHagOUT
#TrashfordOUT
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:37pm On Mar 20
patrickmuf:
So, because we wanted ETH, we should continue supporting him even when there's no hope in sight?

On Amad you are comparing a talented youngster we paid good money to bring into the club and Garner, an academy lad. No comparison here, Amad should be getting a lot of minutes especially when you consider how bad Antony has been.
Number one, no one's saying that. I said what I said clearly. I'm the last person anyone should call a Ten Hag die-hard supporter. I'm not one that believes every decision or action he takes is right. I didn't even like the guy till he was way into his tenure. That's the point.

Also who cares who was bought in and who came in through the academy in regards to the point being made? Like I don't understand.

The point is the manager thought Garner wasn't good enough and y'all almost had an aneurysm because of it. No one's talking about him again. I don't know what ETH thinks about Amad, but if he doesn't think he's good enough, it's his decision.

Telling me Amad was bought. Like what difference does it make to ETH?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:42pm On Mar 20
patrickmuf:

Btw, has there ever been a young player under ETH that complained about not getting game time and ended up as a success somewhere else?
Every talented young player always gets their chance with the guy. This is an Ajax manager that mostly worked with young talents.

Problem ETH might have is overestimating talents. Definitely not underrating them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:45pm On Mar 20
CrystalTiger:
Inshallah tactics 😀😀😀😀

Back four of Antony,Bruno, Eriksen and Dalot..

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Pep does this and he'll be called a master tactician.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:47pm On Mar 20
Leyqute:
The medical team are our biggest opps. They're the reason we currently don't have a LB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:56pm On Mar 20
eph12:

So do you think Amad is good enough now?
Someone that I didn't rate before, I'll suddenly rate because of that cameo against Liverpool?

Look, if the guy starts the next 5 games, I wouldn't even care. All I want is the manager putting out the best starting 11 'that's possible'.

There are players I believe deserves to start or be benched. But last thing I'll do is have a strong opinion about a player starting when I've not even seen enough to justify it. Reason I mentioned Garner. There's also VDB, Iqbal, Hannibal and others like that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 12:31am On Mar 21
eph12:

Forget midfield duties? lmao
can u tell me d formation played esp after Amad was brought in. At a a time I saw lindlof( hope am right) giving long crosses
for maquire to run after. D way our players were constantly changing position was crazy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:57am On Mar 21
Leyqute:

There are people on this thread who are currently furiously pressing their calculator to try to come up with a working that shifts the blame to the manager. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:59am On Mar 21
engrelvis:
can u tell me d formation played esp after Amad was brought in. At a a time I saw lindlof( hope am right) giving long crosses
for maquire to run after. D way our players were constantly changing position was crazy

It is called the kitchen sink formation. 3-1-2-4.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:40am On Mar 21
ChristoBam:

Someone that I didn't rate before, I'll suddenly rate because of that cameo against Liverpool?

Look, if the guy starts the next 5 games, I wouldn't even care. All I want is the manager putting out the best starting 11 'that's possible'.

There are players I believe deserves to start or be benched. But last thing I'll do is have a strong opinion about a player starting when I've not even seen enough to justify it. Reason I mentioned Garner. There's also VDB, Iqbal, Hannibal and others like that.

What you're saying is that any starting 11 you see is the best available?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:42am On Mar 21
engrelvis:
I will only if you tell me what formation we were playing before Amad was brought in, and what was Mctom position in that formation?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:50am On Mar 21
eph12:

What you're saying is that any starting 11 you see is the best available?
There's a reason I highlighted 'that's possible'. Tactics, fitness, e.t.c affects this.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:10am On Mar 21
Bruno Fernandes:

“It's obvious, because players who like to play with the ball want to have it as much as possible, but sometimes we have to fit into the environment we're in. And it's not possible for us to play in the same way as Manchester City , because Manchester City has supporting wingers, very good in 1x1 too, but footballers who really like to play in support and also inside.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:15am On Mar 21
Bruno Fernandes:

“I can't ask Marcus Rashford and Garnacho , pure wingers, to play inside in the same way as others who perhaps started their careers as midfielders or as number 10s and fell to the lines. I can't ask Rashford or Garnacho to do what Bernardo does when he plays as a winger. It's a completely wrong idea, because Bernardo knows how to be between the lines, he's used to being in the middle and playing from the back is not as simple as it seems.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:17am On Mar 21
Bruno Fernandes:

“However, if I rotate and have my two wingers making the movement in depth, my option is either to carry the ball, wall with my striker or watch the depth of my wingers. If my extremes are more open, what do I think they want? Ball at the foot to take advantage of the 1x1. I have to play with the quality I have at my side.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 10:08am On Mar 21
Ellexy:
Bruno Fernandes:

“However, if I rotate and have my two wingers making the movement in depth, my option is either to carry the ball, wall with my striker or watch the depth of my wingers. If my extremes are more open, what do I think they want? Ball at the foot to take advantage of the 1x1. I have to play with the quality I have at my side.”

Oh boy 😀😀

See Bruno ooo and tactical analysis
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 11:31am On Mar 21
CrystalTiger:

Oh boy 😀😀

See Bruno ooo and tactical analysis

At that level the understanding of tactics is top notch by both players and managers
No be all these toothpick-in-teeth analysis wey we dey do for here

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14073) (14074) (14075) (14076) (14077) (14078) (14079) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.