Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8744174 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14071) (14072) (14073) (14074) (14075) (14076) (14077) ... (14155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17
Leyqute:

They rested a few players but Klopp still went Gung ho on them, winning the tie 11-2 or so.
Good for us. We've always been a poor side so they felt they could handle us easily
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17
afrodoc2:
ETH confused Klopp with those senseless subs. cheesy

We ended the game with 1 CB, I FB, 4 midfielders, 4 wingers.

Even the CB sef (Maguire), na CF e dey play. grin

Towards the end of the game, Bruno became the makeshift CB. He was limping at some point so he may be injured.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:24pm On Mar 17
ChristoBam:

Don't know if you're trying to be sarcastic. We needed it more. Matched their passion and everything. And we got the victory.

Don't know why a United fan will try to downplay everything by saying they probably didn't take it seriously.
I have already agreed with you. Kudos to ETH. This is what we always want to see
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:25pm On Mar 17
eph12:

Good for us. We've always been a poor side so they felt they could handle us easily

They kinda underrated us, just like they did at Anfield earlier in the season.

Klopp played his strongest XI, thought he’d be three goals ahead by the 60th minute but United showed up and the players were backed by the crowd.

It was still Liverpool’s game to lose because they had so many chances to make it 3-1 and seal the tie but their forwards made the wrong final-third decisions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:25pm On Mar 17
Leyqute:

Even the CB sef (Maguire), na CF e dey play. grin

Towards the end of the game, Bruno became the makeshift CB. He was limping at some point so he may be injured.

The formation scatter Klopp dada.

CB that was overlapping with Bruno as his partner plus Antony at LB, and Eriksen at CDM.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Seunpapa65: 8:29pm On Mar 17
Amad no try see as he go collect red card
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:39pm On Mar 17
See as we setup like 100 level team. Omo

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:42pm On Mar 17
afrodoc2:

Comot McTominay for there. He was bang average even in the academy. If not for his growth spurt and Mourinho being our manager back then he would have been in the Scottish Premier League by now.
I still had small tintini hope for him especially after that QF first leg vs Barca. He was semi-decent. But he will always be a bang average player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:43pm On Mar 17
Lana1:
Lmao everyone sending this particular scenario from the 31st minute just to prove one point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:45pm On Mar 17
Leyqute:

They kinda underrated us, just like they did at Anfield earlier in the season.

Klopp played his strongest XI, thought he’d be three goals ahead by the 60th minute but United showed up and the players were backed by the crowd.

It was still Liverpool’s game to lose because they had so many chances to make it 3-1 and seal the tie but their forwards made the wrong final-third decisions.
I'm still struggling to understand why he played his strongest eleven on Thursday, when the game was sealed already and he has a QF at old Trafford. E shock me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblemm: 8:47pm On Mar 17
ten hag is a cat with nine lives ,so United vs Chelsea final no problem .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:49pm On Mar 17
Lana1:

ETH apologists won't see this..This has been our flaw all season.. Express midfield due to silly pressing pattern..

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 8:55pm On Mar 17
#TrashfordOUT
#TrashHagOUT
#SackTheFrauds

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 9:02pm On Mar 17
Diogo Dalot..

Low-key should be a strong contender for player of the season..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 9:02pm On Mar 17
Leyqute:

You don change mouth.
So fast?

If he can I will forgive him!!! cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:03pm On Mar 17
CapitalCee:

Which Ahmed? Bola Ahmed Tinubu abi?
No oo, na Ahmed Bola CapitalCee

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:05pm On Mar 17
CrystalTiger:
Diogo Dalot..

I think he's the only option.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 9:21pm On Mar 17
eph12:

What is his strong suit? Where should be played? Because all he does is overwork his midfield partner. Then once in a while he turns up with a goal and he becomes one of the best players on the pitch
McTominay played well today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:09pm On Mar 17
Where is the mcclutch appreciation post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:48pm On Mar 17
CrystalTiger:
Diogo Dalot..

He didn't cross 1 ball all game.

Bisaka had a better game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:02pm On Mar 17
melodyogonna:

Nah actually, I checked Whoscored after the game to make sure I wasn't deceiving myself and he was rated highly.

Because he had a goal and an assist.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by everton4life(m): 11:28pm On Mar 17
Mrviktor:

He didn't cross 1 ball all game.

Bisaka had a better game
Do you think before you type at all?

Omo ehn

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 11:51pm On Mar 17
One would think Mctominay was just a passneger throughout the game apart from his goal and assist from the hate he get on this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:09am On Mar 18
BARAJ92:
One would think Mctominay was just a passneger throughout the game apart from his goal and assist from the hate he get on this thread.

It's easy to know those who watched matches under the famous canopy. Did they play the same number of minute? The useless McTom played more than 30mins more than Mainoo did and those later 30mins more was when we were dominant.

Yet his numbers were comparable with Mainoo who left way earlier.

Gassing bang average player

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:31am On Mar 18
BARAJ92:

Mainoo had more forward passes than him even though he was hooked off before 90 mins.

Please sit this one out. McTomminay is a passenger and he doesn’t even have transport fare.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:47am On Mar 18
MRTA7:

I think he's the only option.

Obvious player of the year. There is no other candidate to be honest. We have been that poor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:49am On Mar 18
Leyqute:

Mainoo had more forward passes than him even though he was hooked off before 90 mins.

Please sit this one out. McTomminay is a passenger and he doesn’t even have transport fare.

grin grin grin

You mean say the guy dey gan bus? How conductor wan see ghost to collect tfare from am sef?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 2:23am On Mar 18
Once again , kudos to Amad Diallo. He made two blocks that led to the third goal and also his goal.

I feel ten hag was sent to completely destroy man utd. Useless coach. Even if he wins the FA cup, that man should be chased away from carrington.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:53am On Mar 18
Joezinho:
Once again , kudos to Amad Diallo. He made two blocks that led to the third goal and also his goal.

I feel ten hag was sent to completely destroy man utd. Useless coach. Even if he wins the FA cup, that man should be chased away from carrington.

If you can't win over the manager on the training ground, you win him over on the pitch.

Forson didn't start a game after Hojlund's injury just because he's a finer shade of black. He was obviously doing something right in training.

I'm glad Amad was able to at least show something on the pitch. Though i doubt he'll start games with Hojlund back. Best front 3 still remain Rashford, Hojlund, Garnacho.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:56am On Mar 18
ChristoBam:

If you can't win over the manager on the training ground, you win him over on the pitch.

Forson didn't start a game after Hojlund's injury just because he's a finer shade of black. He was obviously doing something right in training.

I'm glad Amad was able to at least show something on the pitch. Though i doubt he'll start games with Hojlund back. Best front 3 still remain Rashford, Hojlund, Garnacho.

Hey Chris, what makes you think Amad can’t win him over on the training ground?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:27am On Mar 18
Joezinho:

Hey Chris, what makes you think Amad can’t win him over on the training ground?

Same Amad we all saw his training clip of how he scored one goal that Antony was struggling to score.

Na today wey coach dey get preferred players?

No mind that guy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fkhalifa(m): 7:47am On Mar 18
I keep wondering how Utd fans do not rate McTominay,yet he is either scoring or assisting.....
For me, I don't he deserves that much stick,he is always making it up with end product....Well,maybe if I see a factual fan who can analyze him properly without sentiments and emotions.

I would understand Rashford and Anthony's criticism,only if they had been turning up,Utd would have been up there

(1) (2) (3) ... (14071) (14072) (14073) (14074) (14075) (14076) (14077) ... (14155) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kizolo(m), CrystalTiger(m), Ijustwantto, Dantedasz(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.