Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8722683 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14131) (14132) (14133) (14134) (14135) (14136) (14137) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 8:28pm On Apr 21
Mrviktor:
Blaming a coach for an easy save
A deflected goal
A penalty is crazy..

Players are responsible for the collapse..not the coach.

Who should he have substituted.. ?

Garnacho should play 90 today when we are 3-0 up.
Nd have a game on Wednesday

See what your Ten Hag is saying after the game

The man is shameless

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:30pm On Apr 21
Roland17:

Patoooo, you no well..lol
😂😂😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:39pm On Apr 21
AdisaOwala:

The man is shameless

grin

This Modafucker must go.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:39pm On Apr 21
raumdeuter:
Na oasis nitrogen and afrodoc go interpret this

😅😅😅😅
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21
Oasis007:

grin

If next possible coach is Southgate as being speculated, then its better we keep ZeroHag.

You guys won't believe a good coach will come but will believe a rumour that an average coach will come.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:05pm On Apr 21
patrickmuf:
EFCC should leave Governor Bello alone and go after this fraudster...

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21
Leyqute:

Throw away the players and the coach this summer.

AWB
Rashford
Antony
Varane and co.

Then their oga patapata ETH. Bin him like garbage.

Next, the recruitment department. Sack everybody there.

After that, the doctors and physics. Use koboko pursue them komot.

For how long will SJR accept mediocrity?

Baba won use style switch up cheesy

Follow Christo your fellow apostle

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21
odizeey:

Baba won use style switch up cheesy

Follow Christo your fellow apostle

Idiota. People who converse with me here often know say my own grouse isn’t just with coach alone. It’s with every department at the club.

I just don’t like when people don’t properly apportion their blame’s. But keep yarning opata. You’ll be fine.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21
......why Rashford still starting games?! Why that modafucking Manager is ignoring Amad ffs! Play Garnacho on the left, Amad on the right instead of that O'meal Ambassador.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueMann: 9:41pm On Apr 21
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:44pm On Apr 21
Leyqute:

Idiota. People who converse with me here often know say my own grouse isn’t just with coach alone. It’s with every department at the club.

I just don’t like when people don’t properly apportion their blame’s. But keep yarning opata. You’ll be fine.

Apostle Leyqute, do not be unequally yoked with the unbelievers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21
AdisaOwala:

The man is shameless

D achievement he said is 2 fa cup final in 2 years.

That's an achievement
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21
Jokerman:

A 3 time back to back winning UCL coach??

Even Pep or Mou couldn't do this...

With that squad please..

Let's see what he does at his next job
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:13pm On Apr 21
Oasis007:
......why Rashford still starting games?! Why that modafucking Manager is ignoring Amad ffs! Play Garnacho on the left, Amad on the right instead of that O'meal Ambassador.

Amad mad lots of poor decisions.. didn't see anything convincing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:15pm On Apr 21
raumdeuter:
Na oasisx nitrogen and afrodoc go interpret this

Anfani Adugbo FC indeed! Very useless team and manager!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:19pm On Apr 21
Mrviktor:

That's an achievement

So two FA cup finals in 2 years is an achievement? Even Bruno during his post match interview was extremely disappointed.

Do you think we are Ajax?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:19pm On Apr 21
Mrviktor:

Amad mad lots of poor decisions.. didn't see anything convincing

You won't gain anything by going against popular opinion.

If everyone come out to say humans have two hands, e sure me say you go say otherwise; Something like, "Some people were born with no hands"

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:28pm On Apr 21
Mrviktor:
Blaming a coach for an easy save
A deflected goal
A penalty is crazy..

Players are responsible for the collapse..not the coach.

Who should he have substituted.. ?

Garnacho should play 90 today when we are 3-0 up.
Nd have a game on Wednesday

The ones on this thread don't even surprise me anymore. Like the one-way thinking is so crazy. After every loss, no matter the situation, the next thing is sack the manager. Back to back FA cup finals and someone's saying this is the worst United team since SAF. Smh.

I didn't even read the previous pages just to spare myself the stress of reading the same nonsense about subs. Because I can already predict the way they reason here.

Fine, the first goal was good, but a deflected shot and a PK and we're here. They went into extra time on ascendancy. We went knowing fully well we were already an embarrassing set.

Ten Hag shares a part of the blame as well. Cuz how's the team this poor mentally. Is it PTSD from the Brentford/Chelsea game? Suspect it's more. That needs to be worked on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:40pm On Apr 21
This one will be crying behind the keyboard, yet be forming Ten Hag for life. No sensible United fan will be happy with bald fraud performance as manager except a troll....

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:54pm On Apr 21
I don't think Rashford has any fan left. We started complaining about Rashford long ago and many refused to see what was happening. But look at now, they have run out of excuses and will be happy to see Rashford go. Same thing will happen to ETH soon. Everyone will run out of excuses and will be happy to see ETH leave

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:28pm On Apr 21
TrebleChamp:
This one will be crying behind the keyboard, yet be forming Ten Hag for life. No sensible United fan will be happy with bald fraud performance as manager except a troll....
The conclusions most of you draw from posts on here is really silly. Happens every time. You say A and someone tries to draw conclusions that fits useless agendas.

At no point did I say I was happy about the performance. Nothing in that post points to that. Infact I'm really pissed at the performance and wanted to walk away from before the shootout.

But I'm just surprised at how 100% of blames falls on the manager after these lots bottled a 3 goal lead against fvcking Coventry City. At how people see this match as a proof of anything apart from the fact that these players have been total cowards recently. And they need to get their heads straight asap.

Do these ones need special tactical instructions to see out a 3 goal lead?

Do they need a 19 years old Maino (that's starting a game in 3 days) to stay on the field for 90 minutes to see out a 3 goal lead?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:39pm On Apr 21
eph12:
I don't think Rashford has any fan left. We started complaining about Rashford long ago and many refused to see what was happening. But look at now, they have run out of excuses and will be happy to see Rashford go. Same thing will happen to ETH soon. Everyone will run out of excuses and will be happy to see ETH leave
Since you're drawing up comparisons in situations let me draw up this context.

We've got one manager since 2013. Under this same manager we've gotten 4 different left wingers at different times before Rashford. Each big name wingers at the top of their game then. And each ended up bad with a forced move from the club. Rashford starts playing badly the way the others in the past did. But difference is we have a new manager now. I reckon you'd give Rashford a chance under the new manager, yeah?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:02am On Apr 22
For those of you bashing Bruno and leaving other useless players, see his ratings in the last few matches.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:08am On Apr 22
Mrviktor:

That's an achievement
Is 2 cup finals an achievement? A team that makes the final once and wins it is better than a team that finishes runners-up 5 times...

You and opata yarns like 5 and 6...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:09am On Apr 22
larride:

United fans are delusional before. No be today.

I have evidence that Inited fans are the most delusional fanbase ever

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:11am On Apr 22
odizeey:

You won't gain anything by going against popular opinion.

If everyone come out to say humans have two hands, e sure me say you go say otherwise; Something like, "Some people were born with no hands"
No mind am. He takes delight in writing BS.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:48am On Apr 22
eph12:
Lol. Dey play!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:13am On Apr 22
patrickmuf:
No mind am. He takes delight in writing BS.

grin grin grin

The guy is special. Half of his posts can't be understood. The other half that is understood can't be agreed with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:22am On Apr 22
afrodoc2:

grin grin grin

The guy is special. Half of his posts can't be understood. The other half that is understood can't be agreed with.
He is the same guy that picks on Garnacho and Mainoo at every instance they make a mistake...A special case indeed... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:42am On Apr 22
patrickmuf:
He is the same guy that picks on Garnacho and Mainoo at every instance they make a mistake...A special case indeed... grin

grin

We all know what we are doing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:26am On Apr 22
ChristoBam:

Since you're drawing up comparisons in situations let me draw up this context.

We've got one manager since 2013. Under this same manager we've gotten 4 different left wingers at different times before Rashford. Each big name wingers at the top of their game then. And each ended up bad with a forced move from the club. Rashford starts playing badly the way the others in the past did. But difference is we have a new manager now. I reckon you'd give Rashford a chance under the new manager, yeah?
A few games is enough to know if this player wants to do better and deserves another chance
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:28am On Apr 22
Lana1:
Lol. Dey play!
Lol of course we still like him. But I don't think we have many people that will fight to keep him here. If there are, it's only because he is a mancunian

(1) (2) (3) ... (14131) (14132) (14133) (14134) (14135) (14136) (14137) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.