Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8722491 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14134) (14135) (14136) (14137) (14138) (14139) (14140) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:22pm On Apr 23
maik99:

There’s no way these injury problems are just unfortunate coincidence at this point…
Club is rotten in every single department, just like Nigeria
Won’t be surprised if we find out that we actually employ some incompetent doctors who failed in previous roles🤡

If for several years now we have had incompetent owners, incompetent directors, incompetent scouts, incompetent managers and coaches, and incompetent players, it is not logical to think we somehow employed competent medical staff.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:42pm On Apr 23
eph12:
If the players are running like City and LFC, I will even understand where the injuries are coming from
Our cooks are poisoning the players 😁

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23
TrebleChamp:
Our cooks are poisoning the players 😁
Another angle cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:31pm On Apr 23
This game go tough. City came with all their heavy hitters.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:40pm On Apr 23
Ethan Wheatley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:41pm On Apr 23
This Nolan no good. Even at Under-18 level.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:42pm On Apr 23
Ellexy:
Ethan Wheatley

The guy don go get otumokpo these past few months.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23
afrodoc2:

If for several years now we have had incompetent owners, incompetent directors, incompetent scouts, incompetent managers and coaches, and incompetent players, it is not logical to think we somehow employed competent medical staff.

Fair enough
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 8:57pm On Apr 23
Ethan wheatly over hojlund grin grin grin. See that boy nw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:06pm On Apr 23
afrodoc2:
This game go tough. City came with all their heavy hitters.

I even forgot about this game.

How are the lads playing ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23
Englishisamust:
Ethan wheatly over hojlund grin grin grin. See that boy nw

You want to kill the lad? Abi you think he can survive all the gidigbo Hojlund Dey always do with EPL defenders?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:09pm On Apr 23
2-0

Well done lads

We suppose win this one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:11pm On Apr 23
City’s no 6 is a huge guy. Are we sure he’s actually U-18?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23
2-1

Pressure don burst pipe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:26pm On Apr 23
Elyh Harrison coming up with great saves !
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:26pm On Apr 23
Leyqute:
2-1

Pressure don burst pipe.

Harrison na chairman.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:27pm On Apr 23
FT 2-1

Manchester United wins the U-18 League Cup!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:29pm On Apr 23
afrodoc2:

Harrison na chairman.

Singlehandedly brought the game home

I want to see how he’ll perform next season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 11:44pm On Apr 23
patrickmuf:
This man was the leader of our strategic defence force when we waged a war against lovers of Ole Gollum according to General Joezinho...I am glad we are reunited in this epic campaign to kick the bald terrorist out of our beloved club...When shit hits the fan, we will call in Nani and go full blown nuclear war...

We won't tolerate any Erik Bin Laden faanboy here...This is an official declaration of war...#EBLOut...

NB: EBL = Erik Bin Laden.

Bro,Ten Hag is the most useless and the most empty-headed coach I have ever seen in my life.
 He’s making ole Gollum the drunk look like prime Ferguson. Gosh!!

I'm convinced Man Utd are a money laundering firm at this point. Every season there's this average signing for whom we empty the bank. Mount for 60 milli this season, Antony for 100 million last season, Sancho for 90 million the season before that.

I swear na to march that guy bald head with timberland.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:43am On Apr 24
Joezinho:

Bro. Ten Hag is the most useless and the most empty-headed coach I have ever seen in my life.
 He’s making ole Gollum the drunk look like prime Ferguson. Gosh!!

I'm convinced Man Utd are a money laundering firm at this point. Every season there's this average signing for whom we empty the bank. Mount for 60 milli this season, Antony for 100 million last season, Sancho for 90 million the season before that.

I swear na to march that guy bald head with timberland.

😂😂😂

Anyone that was Ole Out and now defending the bald fraud should be shot in the scrotum.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:44am On Apr 24
Leyqute:
FT 2-1

Manchester United wins the U-18 League Cup!!

So we won the U-18 league and Cup?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:07am On Apr 24
larride:

So we won the U-18 league and Cup?

We won the Under-18 League Cup yesterday and had already sealed the Under-18 Premier League North before then.

We will likely face Chelsea, who are leading the Under-18 Premier League South, to determine the overall league champions.

Unfortunately we got knocked out of the FA Youth Cup in the earlier rounds.

This is the deepest United Under-18 squad I have seen in a long time, and the best coached one IMO.
Not sure how many of them are really mega talents, but almost everyone is decent. This means even when you have injuries or player rotation, the team’s performance is maintained.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:34am On Apr 24
afrodoc2:

We won the Under-18 League Cup yesterday and had already sealed the Under-18 Premier League North before then.

We will likely face Chelsea, who are leading the Under-18 Premier League South, to determine the overall league champions.

Unfortunately we got knocked out of the FA Youth Cup in the earlier rounds.

This is the deepest United Under-18 squad I have seen in a long time, and the best coached one IMO.
Not sure how many of them are really mega talents, but almost everyone is decent. This means even when you have injuries or player rotation, the team’s performance is maintained.

Amazing. Some of the boys might be useful squad players in few years.

The beauty of a well coached team. That's all we were expecting from the bald fraud.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:41am On Apr 24
TrebleChamp:
This is what i was saying yesterday, anybody blaming structure for bald fraud disaster coaching should go have his brain checked......

5 years ago..
Jose is the special one see my Manchester United 🎴 ball

4 years ago..
Jose is the devil he should leave our club.

3 years ago.
See ole ball Na.. Jose Na fool

2 years ago.
Jose should never near my club again.. ah ahhh

2 weeks ago.
See what Jose did to Bastin wtf.. very horrible coach

Today
Yes Jose is right.. yes everything he's saying is correct.

That man is just an attention seeker.
Sacked by Chelsea.
Sacked by United.
Sacked by Tottenham.
Sacked by Roma.

Back to back to back to back..
Yet we blame only structure
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:55am On Apr 24
Chelsea dey sign players dey give them 8 to 10 year contracts. When no be prison sentence. This their banter era go sweet pass our own
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:03pm On Apr 24
Why does poch get special treatment but tenhag get baptism of fire..

Chelsea are in a big mess..those 8 year contracts are going to be a very very huge issue..

Some of those players are not good enough.. and they can't sell them..omor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:09pm On Apr 24
Congratulations to the lads

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:19pm On Apr 24
Mrviktor:

Chelsea are in a big mess..those 8 year contracts are going to be a very very huge issue..

I guess the difference is that Poch didnt sign those players.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:23pm On Apr 24
Leyqute:
Congratulations to the lads
Now we talking 👍.
Congrats to our winning team, hope they beat Chelshit under 18 to win the League...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 2:54pm On Apr 24
Mrviktor:

Nobody gives Poch special treatment and United is a bigger and more popular organization anyway
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 4:34pm On Apr 24
Mrviktor:

5 years ago..
Jose is the special one see my Manchester United 🎴 ball

4 years ago..
Jose is the devil he should leave our club.

3 years ago.
See ole ball Na.. Jose Na fool

2 years ago.
Jose should never near my club again.. ah ahhh

2 weeks ago.
See what Jose did to Bastin wtf.. very horrible coach

Today
Yes Jose is right.. yes everything he's saying is correct.

That man is just an attention seeker.
Sacked by Chelsea.
Sacked by United.
Sacked by Tottenham.
Sacked by Roma.

Back to back to back to back..
Yet we blame only structure
Serial winner and serial job loser at the same time grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24
Arne Slot to Liverpool

Zinedine Zidane to Manchester United

(1) (2) (3) ... (14134) (14135) (14136) (14137) (14138) (14139) (14140) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.