Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,569 members, 7,865,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8879277 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
chamotex:

You can tell he was only trying to be funny. grin
Arsenal fans are worse cheesy
mbanu I yam not tries to be funny,it is take,took,tooked. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:51am On Jan 19, 2013
ritchboy: Coogar,

How does "tooked" fare in comparison with "childs"? I think it just knocked it off it's fucking perch! cheesy

"childs" takes the cake and there was a toba1909 that did "losting" on your thread. it would take another 1000 yrs for anyone to beat that! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 1:12am On Jan 19, 2013
I actually think the United fans have the best command/control of the English language on this section...the Arses on the other hand lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 4:40am On Jan 19, 2013
chamotex: I actually think the United fans have the best command/control of the English language on this section...the Arses on the other hand lipsrsealed
don't try us man,at UNITED we control everything,because WE ARE THE BESTEST
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
montelik:

Check it out http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/picturegalleries/9808659/Premier-Leagues-worst-penalty-takers.html

RVP, Rooney even Young make the worst 10. I don't have confidence in RVP.

RVP's definitely our best candidate for PKs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2013
Mr_TA:
RVP's definitely our best candidate for PKs.

anderson is the best penalty taker @ old trafford!

on another note, it's quite amazing what this current side has achieved in terms of games won and points accrued. they have bested the other title winning seasons in spite of the dodgy defence and weak midfield(according to starboard)!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2013
Ha! Coogar u wit dz ur Anderson later you'd say Cleverly is the best in free kicks. . . tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:25pm On Jan 19, 2013
adebayo201: Ha! Coogar u wit dz ur Anderson later you'd say Cleverly is the best in free kicks. . . tongue

anderson has never missed a pen for us....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2013
It breaks my heart every time I watch Pogba play for Juve.
I just can't watch cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:10am On Jan 20, 2013
Mr_TA: Still cant believe we let Pogba go. undecided

http://www./video/xww2f9_pogba-spherachannel_sport#from=embediframe

chamotex: It breaks my heart every time I watch Pogba play for Juve.
I just can't watch cry

pogba is gone......celebrate angelo henriquez's goal today for wigan - it was a beauty!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 10:50am On Jan 20, 2013
coogar:

pogba is gone......celebrate angelo henriquez's goal today for wigan - it was a beauty!

I don't see anything beautiful about that goal abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 4:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
We didn't let Pogba go. We very much wanted him to stay. The boy on the other hand preferred to move elsewhere and turned down our numerous contract offers.

With the weather condition in north London, good handling is going to be harder today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2013
montelik: We didn't let Pogba go. We very much wanted him to stay. The boy on the other hand preferred to move elsewhere and turned down our numerous contract offers.

With the weather condition in north London, good handling is going to be harder today.

Why would he want to stay when he wasn't getting chances even when he should.
When Rafael, Park and co will start ahead of him, how the hell is he gonna stay?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2013
Starting line-up: De Gea, Jones, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Rafael, Carrick, Cleverley, Kagawa, Van Persie, Welbeck.

Bench: Lindegaard, Valencia, Anderson, Rooney, Giggs, Smalling and Hernandez.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
With Fletcher out for the season, we will be seeing more of Jones in midfield. I just hope this utility man use of Jones won't affect his development like it did Phil Neville and John O'Shea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
Who said Rio is no longer valuable to United? See how Huddlestone dominated Vidic for the goal. Vida is losing it a little. Lennon once again molested Evra to point where Evra was running was avoiding for the last 20 mins.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2013
montelik: Who said Rio is no longer valuable to United? See how Huddlestone dominated Vidic for the goal. Vida is losing it a little. Lennon once again molested Evra to point where Evra was running was avoiding for the last 20 mins.

Are you serious?
You are blaming Vidic for the goal? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2013
Another weak De Gea punch

Does the tough things gawks the easy ones
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2013
tough draw to swallow but I cant really say it was undeserved. I thought Rio and Carrick were excellent.

Abit unlucky not to get a pen for Rooney.

The equaliser was a collection of a few errors, rafa running upfield instead of getting the ball. DDG who was good not punching hard enough and not reacting quicker to the 2nd ball in the box.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2013
montelik: Who said Rio is no longer valuable to United? See how Huddlestone dominated Vidic for the goal. Vida is losing it a little. Lennon once again molested Evra to point where Evra was running was avoiding for the last 20 mins.
this isn't a new thing lennon molestes everybody
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 7:28pm On Jan 20, 2013
chamotex:

Are you serious?
You are blaming Vidic for the goal? undecided

I am not blaming anyone for the goal. Rafael shouldn't have been so focused on the yet to develop counter attack, thereby allowing the Spurs player whip in a difficult to defend cross, Evra should have been closer to Lennon, DDG should've pushed the ball behind for corner rather than back into play where its anybodies ball e.t.c. I can note all of this without placing blame or scapegoating anyone. I am not blaming any player, calling him shyte and wishing for his sale, I am not Starboard or Ruudie grin.

We were under pressure for much of the final 15 mins with some great "back to the wall" defending, eventually the pressure told and we concede, shit happens.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2013
Evra is nt d same again, if nt Carrick Lennon wuld hv mesd us up. I fear Dimaria against him. Only gud in attack bt poo in defence n dis didnt start 2day. I must say Ferguson shuld stop dis his defensive play wen leadin cos we were lucky against L'pool bt nt 2day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2013
fergie's selection and daft substitution cost us the game. the match stats is there for us to see. tottenham had twice as many goal attempts and we had a bench of rooney, hernandez, anderson, etc on the bench. we did nothing in the 2nd half - we just defended like a bottom side when we should be dominating spurs and let them worry about conceding! this is the first time in about 13 years we have failed to win at least one league game against tottenham. fergie takes the blame for me!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 8:20pm On Jan 20, 2013
Our final ball, pass was terrible today. Seems Valencia's form has started contaminating other players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 8:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
coogar: fergie's selection and daft substitution cost us the game. the match stats is there for us to see. tottenham had twice as many goal attempts and we had a bench of rooney, hernandez, anderson, etc on the bench. we did nothing in the 2nd half - we just defended like a bottom side when we should be dominating spurs and let them worry about conceding! this is the first time in about 13 years we have failed to win at least one league game against tottenham. fergie takes the blame for me!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 8:29pm On Jan 20, 2013
montelik: Our final ball, pass was terrible today.

This is what i call the Welbeck effect. He does all the good things with the ball but and makes the right runs but has zero final ball or finishing.

There's just nothing clinical about him which is a shame but apart from that, good player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 8:32pm On Jan 20, 2013
coogar: fergie's selection and daft substitution cost us the game. the match stats is there for us to see. tottenham had twice as many goal attempts and we had a bench of rooney, hernandez, anderson, etc on the bench. we did nothing in the 2nd half - we just defended like a bottom side when we should be dominating spurs and let them worry about conceding! this is the first time in about 13 years we have failed to win at least one league game against tottenham. fergie takes the blame for me!
Common! The game wasn't that bad, our aged and slow defence wouldn't have been able to cope with spurs pace upfront if we had gone all out to attack(remember the 1st leg),thus the formation we saw today,basically to contain spurs in the middle, and they did that well. Chicharito would not fit in to that kind of formation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by n0m0705(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2013
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2013
Anderson should have come in for Cleverley in d last 10mins, he'ld have policed Dembele better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:51pm On Jan 20, 2013
SailorXY: Anderson should have come in for Cleverley in d last 10mins, he'ld have policed Dembele better

I agree with this

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TheLequte and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.