Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,098 members, 7,849,430 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:27 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8833639 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
diggz:

Bros kindly respect ursef and restrict dis conversation to u n hensben instead of throwing unnecessary insults at cfc fans pls. Thank you.
is this a Chelsea fc thread? Get back to whatever dump y'all crawled out of
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
diggz:

Bros kindly respect ursef and restrict dis conversation to u n hensben instead of throwing unnecessary insults at cfc fans pls. Thank you.
✔ Huh undecided

Who da fvck are you to quote me?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
leggo:

is this a Chelsea fc thread? Get back to whatever dump y'all crawled out of

I will give u d benefit of a doubt and pretend u didnt just type dis gibberish of urs with a clear mind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ Huh undecided

Who da fvck are you to quote me?

I am ur fada,ur god and ur worse nemesis. Stop wanking off ur steewpidity clown.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:15pm On Jun 25, 2015
Danhumprey:
Then we sell off Jones and Evans,keep Smalling,send Blackett/Mcnair on loan?

Your head is there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2015
Leyqute:

Young, DMaria, Depay and Valencia can play on the right side.

I like the partnership Val, Mata n Herrera created on the left side for a few games last season. That partnership can be strengthened with a better RB.

I think Utd should start creating partnerships on the field in different areas. It's clear Herrera and Mata like passing to each other. LvG could shift Mata to AM, Herrera retains his position and then fill the RMF/RWF and RB positions with better players
We've seen from last season the left is Young's best position, Depay's position is also that left while Val is even out of the equation cos he's not an attacker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 10:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
diggz:

I will give u d benefit of a doubt and pretend u didnt just type dis gibberish of urs with a clear mind.

I'll give you a solid knock the next time you quote me boy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
Somebody tell me more about this ball boy business.

How much do I need to invest to earn $100K?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2015
leggo:

I'll give you a solid knock the next time you quote me boy.

cheesy cheesy cheesy For peeps dat usually claim to be intelligent u seem to hv da steeewpidity of ur entire village clan embedded in ur genes. Who quoted who here? My friend in da scheme of fins u aint a factor so kip mute u dumb steewpid fcvk.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
diggz:

cheesy cheesy cheesy For peeps dat usually claim to be intelligent u seem to hv da steeewpidity of ur entire village clan embedded in ur genes. Who quoted who here? My friend in da scheme of fins u aint a factor so kip mute u dumb steewpid fcvk.
I don't blame you, I can't expect more from a descendant of Colombian frogs. Read your posts slowly before posting them, you sound like a Downs syndrome kid half of the time,the other half you are merely stooling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
leggo:

I don't blame you, I can't expect more from a descendant of Colombian frogs. Read your posts slowly before posting them, you sound like a Downs syndrome kid half of the time,the other half you are merely stooling.

The other half of me gets to stool bcuz i hv to serve u wit ur special 3times a day meal. Now child were is ur manners ? Stop bin an ingrate and say thank you to ur benefactor;ME..!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
diggz:

you all sound unintelligent and uneducated most of the time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
United the only cub in England to win a trebble!

U know wat, i've had it with ur f00lishness and ignorance! 11/12 u won UCL. 12/13 u won Europa! How is dat "at the same time"?? Aren't those two very different seasons abi u no fit count again! Simple tin like 1-2-3....u no sabi. Makes me wonder how some pple passed their WAEC or if they re still to pass it sef

Learn how to differentiate between trolls and humans. Ignore that thing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2015
Danhumprey:
Then we sell off Jones and Evans,keep Smalling,send Blackett/Mcnair on loan?

Blackett on loan? That Hediot should be sold. He's the worst defender on Man Utd's payroll.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2015
Leyqute:

Ramos might be fit but splashing 60m pounds on him'll be a waste. It's a risk Utd shouldn't try. One can't still tell if DMaria will live up to his price tag.
who said he'll cost £60m

if he's available, then Woodward shouldn't miss out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2015
chrisley024:

Age is proportional to the amount of years you can get from the player and the salvage value grin

Though I'm sure it ain't happening
who said age is proportional to amount of years? is it even by the number of years or by the quality of effort put in? why will I prefer a 24 year old Oscar to a 30 year old Ronaldo? we are not exactly lacking funds so most times I don't get why we fans lament on player prices. I choose to concern myself with the quality of recruits cuz even if Woodward saves all the cash, shiite ain't entering my poky-poky!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 26, 2015
Exactly. We the wealthiest team in the EPL. We shouldn't be scared of spending here and there. Money is never a problem where United is concerned. The problem is always spending money on the right players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:15am On Jun 26, 2015
joeace2020:

you all sound unintelligent and uneducated most of the time

It is rich coming from a dolt and a failed project like u. #vision2020.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 6:22am On Jun 26, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Exactly. We the wealthiest team in the EPL. We shouldn't be scared of spending here and there. Money is never a problem where United is concerned. The problem is always spending money on the right players
correction..not EPL, in the world
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:35am On Jun 26, 2015
Barcelona's chances of signing Angel Di Maria from Manchester United will be hampered by a clause in his contract which means he can't return to Spain for less than £85.5m.

Nawa o! You go fear clause!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:51am On Jun 26, 2015
chrisley024:
Manchester United will be hampered by a clause in his contract which means he can't return to Spain for less than £85.5m.

DMaria?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:53am On Jun 26, 2015
SailorXY:
who said he'll cost £60m
if he's available, then Woodward shouldn't miss out.
That's what some tabloids are saying. Even 40m pounds z too much.
The fact that we have money doesn't mean we should do a Shevshenko or a Torres
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:57am On Jun 26, 2015
chrisley024:
We've seen from last season the left is Young's best position, Depay's position is also that left while Val is even out of the equation cos he's not an attacker

One of them must learn how to play there. Why would we have 4 wingers and all of 'em 'll prefer the left side? Dem no dey collect salary?

If they all want to keep to the left Jzj n Mata can continue playing on d ryt. If that boy z allowed 10 consecutive matches on that ryt side (because no one else wants to play there) he'll def develop into something good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 7:32am On Jun 26, 2015
chrisley024:
Manchester United will be hampered by a clause in his contract which means he can't return to Spain for less than £85.5m.

Who ?

Di Maria ?

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:53am On Jun 26, 2015
Yeah Di maria
Sorry I didn't paste the whole

Barcelona's chances of signing Angel Di Maria from Manchester United will be hampered by a clause in his contract which means he can't return to Spain for less than £85.5m.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:32am On Jun 26, 2015
Leyqute:

That's what some tabloids are saying. Even 40m pounds z too much.

The fact that we have money doesn't mean we should do a Shevshenko or a Torres
so far the highest rumor written is £35m + £150k per week wages, I don't see "a Torres or Shevchenko" there.

like I said, I will not say no to either Ramos or Otamendi & I will most certainly welcome them both if it comes to that.

a certain David Luiz cost £50m, getting Ramos & Otamendi for a combined £60m should surely worth considerations.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:32am On Jun 26, 2015
chrisley024:

I seriously doubt this,
How can the media be privy to the clauses in Maria contract ?
Anyhow Barca get transfer ban so no wahala
Am surprised we aren't going for Clyne
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:50am On Jun 26, 2015
LVG seems to be relaxed with our current right-back(s).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:54am On Jun 26, 2015
SIRcumalot:

I seriously doubt this,
How can the media be privy to the clauses in Maria contract ?
Anyhow Barca get transfer ban so no wahala
Am surprised we aren't going for Clyne
everything is possible. As for Clyne, he's not better than Val. I rate Coleman higher, he has been consistent for like 4 seasons now while Clyne just had a good season.

I hope these Schneiderlin rumours are true.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:01am On Jun 26, 2015
chrisley024:
everything is possible. As for Clyne, he's not better than Val. I rate Coleman higher, he has been consistent for like 4 seasons now while Clyne just had a good season.

I hope this Schneiderlin rumours are true.
You really think Clyne is better than Valencia ?
It just dey vex me the way Liverpool seems to have bought him for small moni
Trust me, if na us e go reach like 30mill.
If we get Coleman I'll be happy.
This Schneiderlin guy who does he play like ? and who will he replace in our team I haven't seen plenty southampton games but I hear good things about the dude.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2015
SIRcumalot:

You really think Clyne is better than Valencia ?
It just dey vex me the way Liverpool seems to have bought him for small moni
Trust me, if na us e go reach like 30mill.
If we get Coleman I'll be happy.
This Schneiderlin guy who does he play like ? and who will he replace in our team I haven't seen plenty southampton games but I hear good things about the dude.
Schneiderlin will give us the steel we lack in our midfield and can replace Carrick
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ocephraim(m): 9:21am On Jun 26, 2015
Liverpool's got Clyne angry... so we stuck with Val and Rafael.. I pray Rafael avoids injuries and mans up

Schneiderlin will be a good cover for Carrick. Blind seems more comfortable @ left back

What happened to Bender, Gundogan, Schweini stories?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) (1709) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.